Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the photos we know there is a thule on the Suburban. I wonder if it is the original or a new one. I think it was mentioned in the AW for a reason. Moo

Can someone explain what the issue is with the choice of the receiver? FD is gone and no longer owns the house. I don't understand why it matters who the receiver is at this point. What am I missing?

MOO and TIA
Affiliation of the person to Fd and issues of integrity and trust. Both have history with FD so it was a choice of ‘least worst’ IMO.

moo

“We had contemplated burying Fotis in Farmington but fear desecration of his grave. We will remove his remains to Greece and bid farewell to a nation at war with its ideals,” she wrote.
“We are shocked at how Law Enforcement obsessively focused with speculation and circumstantial evidence on an innocent man and turned their back on finding the real perpetrator of this tragedy, who is now at large, still a threat to public safety,” Kyrimi said. “Words are not enough to describe our thoughts, emotions, and sorrow.”

Kyrimi also echoed her brother’s concerns with the family court system. Dulos had complained about the enormous costs of the divorce from paying a court-appointed monitor more than $175,000, to hiring experts and court monitors. He also complained that the court unfairly kept him from seeing his children and allowed his wife’s attorneys to control the courtroom.

“Will the State now investigate the circumstances that led to this horrible end? A family court system lacking accountability? A family court system bleeding the estate of Gloria Farber, while destroying a loving man’s relationship with his children?” Kyrimi wrote.

“We are not alone in wondering how great wealth can be abused to destroy a family. We call the Judiciary System, in the name of justice, to publicly release the family relations study in the family case; Fotis had no motive to kill. We demand nothing less than the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.”

The statement ends saying that the case is far from over.
Family of Fotis Dulos says he was ‘in a dead-end where he saw taking his own life as the only way to be granted peace’

Just so sad no matter how you look at it.
My thoughts: "Suicide – the last word anyone who knew Fotis would associate with him"....what about Murderer?
Personally, I think NP created the media frenzy that has gone out of control with HIS ridiculous theories and comments along with multiple talk show events.

As to reasons why NP may want to keep Fd's case "alive," the following tweet gives insight into NP's priorities. NP gave his impassioned presentation to the CT Supreme Court and he certainly wants that body to rule on his argument, IMO, too. Is it really all about Norm?

If that body declares the case moot, all NP's work about free speech will be in vain. (I might note the irony of the free speech that NP's wants to insure, he would deprive the public and the media from using in his histrionic motion to continue the trial.)

Aaron Keller

@AKellerLawCrime

Jan 30

Pattis appears to seek a posthumous trial. Keeping the criminal case against #FotisDulos alive might keep alive the appeal on the gag order, which may make law in Connecticut for future defendants. With Dulos dead, however, the CT Supreme Court may declare that appeal moot.

Quote Tweet

@davealtimari
· Jan 30
More from Pattis in motion: They (the children) deserve just answers achieved through just processes even if those just answers do not satisfy the public’s bloodlust for tabloid fodder.
IMO...MOO
He is absolutely despicable. What the children deserve is their mother, but since their father took her away from them, the deserve the truth, a secure financial future, privacy, respect and peace. IMO

I'm sure FD family is sad, and they're striking out at what they perceive the unfair case against FD.

I read in the letter that they only discuss the Fotis they knew, and not the Fotis that they didn't know existed. Did they ever read the evidence the LE had complied against him? I would say did they ever ask him, but if they did, he would have denied it was true. There are some things that you can't deny and that is the trash bags, and the blood, the DNA evidence to name a few.

Maybe it is acceptable in their family for the men to do their own thing, and the women are just to take care of the children. It's possible they see that FD never did anything wrong because it's just the way their family is. But did he ever contribute to his family here, financially or mentally?

I also read into the letter the phrase they would take the body back to Greece for fear that the grave would be desecrated. The same words NP used, which leads me to believe NP might have a heavy hand in writing the letter. Also the last sentence, we demand nothing less than the whole truth and nothing but the truth? That certainly doesn't sound to me to be a phrase a grieving family would use. Will they also take back with them their mothers remains? Or do they know where she is buried or her ashes are kept?

Sorry they are grieving, but they have to know in their hearts that FD knew something more about JFD's disappearance, they don't seem to address any grief that JFD's family and her children still have not knowing where her remains are.

MOO

Exactly, i hit enter too quick on my last comment. This was definitely authored by NP!

Almost immediately after Fd was declared dead, Atty. P. files two motions regarding discovery and substituting the estate in the criminal case. He announces the motions around the same time Fd died. Why do this when the absence of Fd due to suicide effectively terminates the criminal proceeding? Atty. P. IMO simply put up a big sign with these 2 motions and was desperate to make people believe that, "There is nothing to see here"!
I think every attorney interviewed on these 2 motions said the same thing, namely that these motions of 'Norm Barnum' are going nowhere. Yet these effectively toothless motions have dominated the press since the death of Fd and now Atty. P. is planting stories with DA about how Fd was treated by the courts in CT in the divorce action? What gives?

Sadly its Groundhog Day in Pattisville and they just can't get out of the loop IMO.

So, why push 2 motions that will go nowhere and then proceed to talk to every news outlet under the sun about them?

We've been down this path before with Atty. P. and we know that it's usually done in a weak attempt to shift the narrative away from reality and onto planet bizzaro where Press spin rules the day.

The reality is that Fd gassed himself to death. We can debate all day long whether it was a stunt or real but the thing about the entire situation that remains unanswered is why wasn't the alarm raised as to Fd location by Atty Smith? Why did the bonding people have more concern it seems than Fd Counsel as to his location? Why did the monitoring people accept voicemail repeatedly when Fd didn't pick up? What role in the decision to gas himself to death did Atty. P. play? Why did Fd not mention his attorney by name in his 'note'? Had Fd realised that it wasn't possible to have confidence in the Atty. P. strategy? Did Atty. P. tell Fd that he would no longer represent him as he had no money? Had Fd been desperately trying to reach his attorney regarding the bond situation and Atty. P. wasn't taking his calls and Atty Smith couldn't give him the time of day? Fd made the firm of Pattis & Smith IMO look like a bunch of carnival barkers or hucksters with the stunt he and AC tried to pull off. Was Atty. P. involved in the bond stunt? IDK. Nobody knows but Atty. P. doesn't want anyone asking the question.

I do want to know how the other CT bonding Company was able to alert Atty Colangelo so quickly about a potentially fraudulent bond YET Atty. P. who probably knew more about Fd finances than anyone simply sat on his hands it seems and was blowing bubbles and waiting for someone to do their job and check the bond. If Atty. P. knew the bond was a fraud then why not alert the Court or call Colangelo ASAP? Or, was this a situation like with the infamous axe where you just wait for CSP to walk by and find it rather than handing it in as evidence? IMO its hard NOT to believe here that Atty. P. isn't part of the bond issue. Atty. P. described the fraudulent bond issue as relative to 'title insurance'. Sure, you would have title issues if a property were in foreclosure or if title to property wasn't clear due to litigation but thats really NOT THE ISSUE HERE AT ALL. Atty. P. was IMO dancing here hoping not to be called out for being involved with submitting a fraudulent bond to the Court.

The reality also was that fraudulent information was presented to the Court for the bond. Looking at the supplemental bond documents it appears that contrary to what he said earlier, that the Atty. P. PI was involved with the Bond as was AC. AC I believe tried to get the bond situation stabilised by signing a note for $3.0 million paid in instalments. But, ultimately Palmetto, who had issued the bond, simply wanted to leave a very messy situation. Atty. P. looked to be intimately involved with the bonding situation even though it was his clients job to sort it out. Why was Atty. P. so involved with the Bond? Is this why Atty. P. is now representing AC?

Court started at 12. No Fd. Atty Smith said that he alerted at 12:15pm. Why didn't he know where his client was given that his client should have left by 10:30am or risk being a no show. Had Atty Smith made any efforts to locate Fd? How many calls to Atty. P. did Atty Smith make? How many calls to Atty P did Fd make? I'm curious if during this time Atty. P. took a call from Atty Smith but NOT Fd!

The reality is that the individual party to the bond was new Atty. P. client AC. Doesn't seem like Atty. P. much wants to talk about AC and why it seems she was being heavily investigated by Atty Colangelo along with Andreas Tout. Who is AC and was she handing over her money in good faith for the Fd ill fated fraudulent bond or was it possibly Fd money that she had hidden on his behalf from the divorce action?

It appears that AC and Fd tried desperately to salvage the bond but it appears that Palmetto simply wanted out and out quickly. Was Atty. P. too busy with his new client in Washington to sort out a replacement bond for Fd or is the reason he didn't do so was because it was impossible and so he told Fd his only option was to go to jail and this is what put Fd into a tailspin as he knew the Judge was going to send him out Door 2 and straight to BPT? Or, was Atty. P. so angry over the JFd memorial desecration and the fraudulent bond that he and Atty Smith said they would no longer represent Fd?

IMO these are all quite serious matters that shine the light back on Atty. P. and his role in all of these issues. But, Atty. P. doesn't want that light on himself and he doesn't want to be questioned on any of it. Instead Atty. P. wants to talk about Joan of Arc and Constitutional amendments.

I do hope the State does investigate Atty. P. role in all of these matters and ditto for AC and AT as this all seems profoundly shady and possibly unlawful.

MOO
Eloquent, as always. Thank you, A!

Look at the following exhibits.
Exhibit 1a: the weird check in question signed on 1/9/20 $1000 by FD
Exhibit 1b: bond papers signed on 1/9/20 by FD
Exhibit 2a: Papers signed on 11/2018 by FD
Exhibit 2b: Uncovered checks signed by FD on 11/07/09
Conclusion: Exhibit 1a clearly differs from his real signature (Exhibit 1b,2a, and 2b) and was not signed or written by FD
84140168_10219921053610273_5046842076109471744_n.jpg
83705343_10219921053890280_251172393299476480_n.jpg

83702159_10219921054330291_3082840990067720192_n.jpg

83656852_10219921054530296_1764042166247620608_n.jpg

I was under the impression the GAL was because he was badmouthing Jennifer, and trying to turn the kids against her. She seemed like a good mother, I would think they would have divorced long ago if he was abusing the children.
It may have been emotional abuse, which is usually longer lasting than physical. IMO

The Connecticut State Police declined to comment on the Dulos investigation, citing a gag order issued in the case. The state prosecutor in charge of the case did not respond to requests for comment.

One law enforcement official familiar with the case said investigators had gathered far more evidence than they have so far disclosed.

:D

That is good. I wonder if the evidence will ever be released.

MIRA search results
80 MS seatch results

Why Tacoma is seen driving into 80 MS at + 12:20 5/24/2020 and then FD and MT arrive in the FORE Suburban and Jeep.

Why MT admits some things but not enough to clear herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288