Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw of the father's anguish I would guess they wouldn't need a warrant, he would have opened the house to LE.
But if it's community property, or asset they would likely have to get permission from her too,and judging from the car key warrant her own words. I doubt she would grant that. She would force them to get a warrant. MOO

Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for Gannon Stauch

I went back to the original article where this news team was asked not to share the video or what was on it - yet we now know the neighbor described it despite what LE asked of the news - so what gives ? The neighbor doesn’t strike me as a 15 min of fame type - did he get approval to say what he saw later and is doing so? For a strategic reason in the investigation? My guess is yes - it’s all orchestrated and timed for a reason - It’s these little inconsistencies that make me thing there is way more going on ...
JMO

My sense is that he told more than one outlet. One outlet (stated this in the presser) that they called LE first to check about releasing info and chose to respect LE's request not to air. The other outlet didn't. I don't think the neighbor really understood that he shouldn't be sharing this with the media. MOO, of course.

My mind goes to dark places.

Walking slowly... drugged? Benadryl....

Two hour drive to the middle of nowhere.... leave child practically unconscious somewhere he'd never find his way back from? Could it be something so horrendous?

Run a couple errands, home by 2....

Hubby will be so sad, she'll be there to console. Marriage saved....

How bad is this case going to get?

I can't shake this feeling.

JMO
bbm
Ita.
Needing a 'hurl' emoji about now. :(

But if it's community property, or asset they would likely have to get permission from her too,and judging from the car key warrant her own words. I doubt she would grant that. She would force them to get a warrant. MOO
Agreed.
Esp. since LE 'threatened to shoot her' at the Marshall's store .. in front of other shoppers. Must have thrown a 'hissy fit' and outright refused to comply.
So .... I doubt she's complying now.

It always surprises me how many times criminal or just shady activity is caught on video outside a house. Don't they know everyone has cameras nowadays? I could load 3 dead bodies in my car and no one would ever see because I would do it INSIDE MY GARAGE!

BBM
Trying to play catch up here.
She got kicked out?
I mean, I wouldn't let her stay either..

Bailee, MOO
Yes, according to what she said in her interview. She and her daughter had to go to the store to get clean underwear, which is apparently where they were when police handcuffed her daughter, pulled a gun on her and towed the vehicle.

Imo

My issue with Gannon being alive and well and getting into a truck at 10:15 Monday morning is why would the crime scene unit need luminol at the house? Something happened in the home. MOO
This info leads me to ask if there is any proof that he had a doctor's appointment but she called to say he was constipated and the nurse called something in? Should be pretty easy to confirm with the doctor's office. Could she have been leaving to pick up the prescription?
If carpet was replaced Monday, (and I don't really believe this yet), where are the carpet people? Just thinking outloud here......:confused:

It always surprises me how many times criminal or just shady activity is caught on video outside a house. Don't they know everyone has cameras nowadays? I could load 3 dead bodies in my car and no one would ever see because I would do it INSIDE MY GARAGE!
Yep!

While everyone is focusing on the car and Gannon getting in/out of it. I noticed in the press conference that the detective was pretty specific that something lead them to targeted, specific searches. I'm speculating that happened prior to the video being released as they moved their operations.

So what potentially led them to move? I think that may be a bigger clue of what's going on than the video is. Is someone talking? Is that why they aren't overly concerned with the video being leaked?

I really hope they hadn't already made a deal :oops:
Was wondering about the timing of that. They moved the base on Sunday (Saturday? The days run together for me sometimes), but the neighbor said he showed the video to AS and LE first thing Monday. Their targeted search near Las Vegas was initiated prior to knowing about the video, so probably hinges on some other tip.

Who would

I like the way you think!

My guess is that the immediate neighbors don’t have cameras, and she didn’t think a camera two or three houses down could capture any movement, especially a house on the same side of the road.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I know some people commented about her grammar in the interview (I haven't watched it) but I believe the family is from the south, which tends to lead to some different grammar than we might find normal in the north. A lot of my family is southern, and I think often their speech sounds "less intelligent" but it is just how the region speaks. Two-fold, there are plenty of horrible people who are very intelligent, or have Ph.D's even. Ted Bundy was very smart, Edmund Kemper had the IQ of genius, I believe; the Unibomber was very intelligent....my point being, someone could certainly have a bucket full of advanced degrees, and create the cure for cancer but still be a pretty terrible person morally.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
I know some people commented about her grammar in the interview (I haven't watched it) but I believe the family is from the south, which tends to lead to some different grammar than we might find normal in the north. A lot of my family is southern, and I think often their speech sounds "less intelligent" but it is just how the region speaks. Two-fold, there are plenty of horrible people who are very intelligent, or have Ph.D's even. Ted Bundy was very smart, Edmund Kemper had the IQ of genius, I believe; the Unibomber was very intelligent....my point being, someone could certainly have a bucket full of advanced degrees, and create the cure for cancer but still be a pretty terrible person morally.

Welp, we now know she lied.

Lying to the police when a child is missing is INCREDIBLY STUPID if you want people to believe you’re innocent.

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads