Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What puzzles me is the father had apparently kicked the SM out of the house when BM arrived, and BM is staying there with him. This was days before neighbor told him about the video. What did he know then about her?
What kind of marriage is it when your husband tells you to go, then lets ex wife in. What exactly did she DO to get kicked out ?
Are we sure she was kicked out ? I think last Wednesday crime unit was there. I would think they wouldn't let anyone stay in a place they are looking or taking evidence out of. Moo.

This is the one I am looking at, smaller person with blue jacket gets in back seat, person with blonde hair gets in front seat. Just a few seconds, starts at :10 seconds I think there is a fuller version that someone will soon post.
The jacket may be the identifier. We all know that Gannon's favorite color is blue.

Also, would SM expect his little sister to shut the car door, or would she close it after her? If Gannon was drugged or sick and she helped him up but his legs were still hanging out, I could picture her telling him to get his legs in and shut the door, you know?

To me, while it could be the little sister being put in the car, after looking at the tiny portion of video we were given including the color of the jacket and the fact that she left the door open, I feel like it was Gannon getting in. And I think his dad would be able to tell better than any of us could.

The other question still remains though... why did she leave out this trip when she was talking to LE? Why did she say Gannon left on foot to go to a friend's house, yet we have no surveillance reported where he was walking out the door and down the road?

There are too many questions unanswered for me to personally let SM off the hook.

All of this is totally IMO!

The jacket may be the identifier. We all know that Gannon's favorite color is blue.

Also, would SM expect his little sister to shut the car door, or would she close it after her? If Gannon was drugged or sick and she helped him up but his legs were still hanging out, I could picture her telling him to get his legs in and shut the door, you know?

To me, while it could be the little sister being put in the car, after looking at the tiny portion of video we were given including the color of the jacket and the fact that she left the door open, I feel like it was Gannon getting in. And I think his dad would be able to tell better than any of us could.

The other question still remains though... why did she leave out this trip when she was talking to LE? Why did she say Gannon left on foot to go to a friend's house, yet we have no surveillance reported where he was walking out the door and down the road?

There are too many questions unanswered for me to personally let SM off the hook.

All of this is totally IMO!
Maybe she was adjusting his seat belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members