Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure where we got "stumbling child" from to begin with. It was reported that Gannon walked slowly to the car. No where was it said "stumbling" or "staggering" ... but here we are.
Someone said in the video it looked like he was stumbling or that he was drugged.
I still haven't seen it, though.

What if... LE allowed this video to get out and it's not the actual video because the real one shows something worse ?
But to rattle step mom's cage and get her fired up and talking ?
I am stunned by anyone who can defend a person who may have 'disappeared' a child.
Not necessarily here at WS.
Just in general.
Unless LE clears that person --their lies (possible perps') speak for themselves.

I'm not really sure where we got "stumbling child" from to begin with. It was reported that Gannon walked slowly to the car. No where was it said "stumbling" or "staggering" ... but here we are.
We got it here. Someone posted that he appeared to be stumbling. He was also said to appear impaired.

I think it's a white or vanilla colored hat, myself. Reporter both says "eyewitness said he saw the stepmother", and the neighbor/eyewitness also said he personally saw Gannon playing outside with his sister on "the day he disappeared" (which I'm assuming the reporter used to mean Monday). :(

Deborah Mynatt, a spokesperson for the department, would not comment on what items were removed from the Stauch home, but did say the leads they have uncovered so far have helped them hone in their search efforts.

When asked whether the search, which has changed from a missing person case to a missing endangered person case over the course of a week, is being treated as a homicide investigation at this time, Mynatt said it is not. She also noted no one has been taken into custody.

FOX21 News does not plan to release that video, per a request from the Sheriff’s Office.

“It could potentially jeopardize this investigation,” Mynatt said.

El Paso County Sheriff’s Office clarifies focus, as search for Gannon Stauch continues on day 8

My mistake. I should have said in the short piece of video we don't see Gannon walking slowly. I said staggering. We just got a snippet IMO. The neighbour saw it all and I believe him. He likely has a better quality. When he showed it to Dad he sure knew it was his Son.

bbm
Agreed.
I def. saw Gannon moving slowly.
Watched several times and compared it to step mom's movements.
She moved briskly.
Almost like he was in pain or drugged.

Are we sure she was kicked out ? I think last Wednesday crime unit was there. I would think they wouldn't let anyone stay in a place they are looking or taking evidence out of. Moo.
She said in interview that she is staying in a hotel, that’s the reason she was shopping because BM is staying in the house and she couldn’t even grab her things. Sounds like she was kicked out.

I think it's a white or vanilla colored hat, myself. Reporter both says "eyewitness said he saw the stepmother", and the neighbor/eyewitness also said he personally saw Gannon playing outside with his sister on "the day he disappeared" (which I'm assuming the reporter used to mean Monday). :(
Geez, so much contradiction everywhere (not meaning you, just in general). I thought the neighbor said he had seen Gannon outside on Sunday, but I don't have a link. The biofather might be more able to recognize the winter clothes she would be wearing, ie her hoody, whatever, just looks like blonde hair to me, shorter than her hair was the other day, and not solid like a hat would be, but then I'm not positive I'll pass my DMV test in a few months. :(

Imo, SM extended family from N. Carolina are flooding the internet with speculation and rumours...and that is what is hindering the investigation. Her family is Lambee Indian...they are also a 'tight-knit' community, have definitely closed 'ranks' around her..JMHO

NC here. My ex husband is part Lumbee. I live about an hour from Robeson County, NC - where the majority of the NC Lumbee population resides. I agree they are very tight knit and I am not at all surprised by the speculation/rumors online.

I watched it on our HUGE TV when I saw that and then watched it on my iPhone and I didn’t even see him on the iPhone.
And this makes me believe the neighbor also didn’t see it on his iPad but did on the big tv -... it would be helpful to get screenshots because it seems like only a few of us are even seeing anything other than perhaps someone getting in the truck ?
JMO

And this makes me believe the neighbor also didn’t see it on his iPad but did on the big tv -... it would be helpful to get screenshots because it seems like only a few of us are even seeing anything other than perhaps someone getting in the truck ?
JMO
That's about all I saw. I can't even tell who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen