Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if the video showed her carrying a dead body she would probably be arrested by now.

Any updates? The last I heard was of the video, not what it shows, the presser and that's it.
I don't get that at all. The neighbor with the video said Gannon got into the pickup and SM came back alone. It was morning and she was back around 2 - before the sister would have come home from school. Then SM lies about GS going to a friend's house. He left the house alive.

Brought over from thread #3.
mustloveco
mustloveco
Up Rampart range rd, a slow drive that starts(or ends) in GoG park, but leads to the outskirts of Woodland Park. Lots of dead bodies dropped on this road. Google “dead body rampart range rd”.

Another long rd out of springs would be Gold Camp Rd, which goes to cripple creek. Another hot spot for dead bodies. This starts in Co springs near Cheyenne mtn, by the area one of the Petcos is in.

Thanks, mustloco for the information on Rampart Range Road. That is a lot, a lot of people found dead up there. Kinda scary.

This looks like a skateboarder sweatshirt that wraps around the thumbs. IMO
Could that have been a shovel wrapped in the brown evidence bag that we saw investigators carrying out of the house?

Remember the bandage on the palm of SM’s hand?

I know the ground is too much hard to dig in Colorado but I wonder if there’s somewhere with loose gravel?

JMO

I'm not ready to convict anyone yet, plus, checkin' in to thread 4.
BBM:

Well, sure…this isn't a trial, and we aren't a jury. So there's that.

All's I know is, I'm not ready to apologize to anyone yet.

Hoping Thread #4 is the one that sees GS found.

Time for Roll Call!

Who's Here for Gannon?

Last edited:
Could that have been a shovel wrapped in the brown evidence bag that we saw investigators carrying out of the house?

Remember the bandage on the palm of SM’s hand?

I know the ground is too much hard to dig in Colorado but I wonder if there’s somewhere with loose gravel?

JMO
Wow, great observation/connection. It’s on her left hand right? If so, I wonder if she’s left handed.

For the record, in case anyone was going to skip over it thinking it was broadcast, I wanted to note that it's all surveillance, no talking-head chitchat.

Also to note that I pity LE having to work around that damned sapling tree planting that bisects the view of the passenger side door. :mad::(

Okay so why on earth did the driver of the truck pull back into the driveway and not let Gannon just walk out with them? That is even more suspect.

Also a lot of odd car movements and pauses.

And is the driver holding a towel/white rag?

I would assume that the driver, for whatever reason, wanted "less of Gannon to be seen outside".

I'd also be curious to find out what is going on with the audio. Is there a lot of verbal hectoring of Gannon to hurry up and get on out to the car? I'd assume that does fill some of the pauses.

This looks like a skateboarder sweatshirt that wraps around the thumbs. IMO

It's also (thumb hole) a popular style for workout wear and ski parkas, FWIW. I've seen it everywhere from Lululemon to Costco, just saying :).

What is she carrying to the truck? She walks out to the truck parked on the road with whatever. Then backs into the driveway
It looks to me like the truck was backed into the driveway to be closer to the garage and have a shorter span for GS to walk to ? I’m reminded of something I did to shorten the span of walking after surgery - backed all the way up to my front door in my yard - ugh this makes me so sad ....

Brought over from thread #3.
mustloveco
mustloveco
Up Rampart range rd, a slow drive that starts(or ends) in GoG park, but leads to the outskirts of Woodland Park. Lots of dead bodies dropped on this road. Google “dead body rampart range rd”.

Another long rd out of springs would be Gold Camp Rd, which goes to cripple creek. Another hot spot for dead bodies. This starts in Co springs near Cheyenne mtn, by the area one of the Petcos is in.

Thanks, mustloco for the information on Rampart Range Road. That is a lot, a lot of people found dead up there. Kinda scary.
It is scary. If you live here in the Springs and have watched even a few episodes of Lt. Kenda, you just cant enjoy a day hiking out there.

Okay so why on earth did the driver of the truck pull back into the driveway and not let Gannon just walk out with them? That is even more suspect.

Also a lot of odd car movements and pauses.

And is the driver holding a towel/white rag?
I still wonder if he was vomiting, and maybe she backed in so he wouldn’t have to walk so far to the car. Maybe she brought a bag for him in case he got sick again? I’m having trouble reconciling possibly nurturing behavior with what I think she ultimately did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member