Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made mine do the booster seat until 75 lbs and they couldn’t ride in the front until the vehicle weight minimum for seatbelts was met - mean parent here
Yeah I’m not too concerned about him being in back - I was in a booster seat until like 6th grade because I hadn’t hit the weight limit, and then the backseat forever, too. Back is safer for little people, especially in cars with air bags.

I think something happened in that house, probably unplanned, and he was injured, probably in his head. She had him lie down in the back seat to go to the hospital.....but then they didn't.

I do not. Really.
They screw up a helluva lot.
I never grant them higher motives for any leaks that occur particularly when they clearly didn't do the most basic thing in a missing person case.
I'm sure they're busy but they're all over the shop too..if they're not monitoring social media then let social media do what it does because you really don't want social media questioning your actions or lack of them.
There's enough to put her under surveillance or better still, get the FBI to question her, I'm sure they'd be only too keen to help.
If she lies to them, she's screwed immediately.
A week has passed... 8 days, in fact... nothing to suggest the child is either dead or alive.
He was never going to be found in the area near his home, that's a massive waste of resources and time for the want of a few local cops trying to stay alert and see what they're being shown or download the footage and bring it back to HQ where it can be enhanced and enlarged for clarity.
She's a narc for sure but there's no guarantee dumb and dumber would have the capacity to know what that means. The sleepy boys.
Give the feds 4 hrs with her and do it sooner rather than later.

Why did she bother backing the truck up into the driveway? If two people were just getting into the car, why not just walk to where it was by the curb? Maybe I'm jaded by the Watts video but makes me think she was loading something heavy into the back of the truck.

Also, is Gannon still young/short enough that he would have to ride in the back seat?

By law, He can ride in the front seat. The current recommendation though is 13 years old and 100 lbs. My 11 year old is almost a 100 lbs but I've told him No.

But, she's not exactly winning mom of the year awards so I doubt she'd care.

I’m very naive in regards to this case — as I’ve only read a tad-bit of information so far.

Does this video essentially disregard what the SM has said in previous interviews?

I’m curious of the family dynamic between the father and the SM now that this has been released.

Exactly! Same here with using the bag for the kids in the car! The removal of evidence could have been the vomit, NOT BLOOD. Blood would scream crime, if there were enough of it, vomit, I don’t think that proves something criminal happened JMOO
That could depend on what's in the vomit. Ie what was ingested.

Seizure? Concussion? Drug reaction or interaction? Overdose of some kind? She panics? I'm starting to believe he WAS ill but she got put out with him over it and then something happened. MOO.
So if he was ill something happened after Burger King (from her interview in the media thread) which she can’t discuss when asked and Monday at 10:13 am - what could it be?
Accidental poisoning
A beating that went haywire
Intentional poisoning
He accidentally hurt himself

if we agree he was alive and was able to walk to the car - he either was fine and was disappeared sometime between 10-2 or he was sick and possibly dying and died on the way and she panicked ? Because she was the reason he was sick ? Trying to imagine any scenario where you don’t call 911 when your child is ill and you aren’t the reason or can’t think of a way to cover it up???
JMO

I think there is a height requirement for riding in the front seat in vehicles with airbags.

Not sure about height requirement, although much safer if airbag hits in right spot, but there is definitely a weight requirement...mine turn off if weight below a certain number is detected. But then again, was she worried about his safety at that point? He is either in the backseat out of habit or for another reason entirely.

I’m very naive in regards to this case — as I’ve only read a tad-bit of information so far.

Does this video essentially disregard what the SM has said in previous interviews?

I’m curious of the family dynamic between the father and the SM now that this has been released.
To say the least.

Don't hate on me, but can there be a case made for something else? He'd been sick, she intended to bring him to urgent care, he may have vomited and asphyxiated while she was driving, she panics feeling like she's going to be blamed, and thus a very bad idea is born?

Do urgent cares have survellience? Could she have sat in a parking lot, not doing what to do? And then decided, at all cost, she didn't want to be blamed?

It's a stretch.... but that's what we're here for, right, ideas?

Just trying to see if there are other ways to look at this.

JMOJMOJMO

I think something happened in that house, probably unplanned, and he was injured, probably in his head. She had him lie down in the back seat to go to the hospital.....but then they didn't.
Or someone caused him to have an accident, which would explain why they never made it to the hospital.

Or it was not an accident at all. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member