Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where the truck is parked the majority of the time. When she leaves with Gannon, it’s parked on the street, but she backs into the driveway before she and GS leave. When she returns without GS, she backs into the driveway immediately, instead of parking on the street like she was before they left.
She seemed to be in a panic mode after returning.
Hand shaking or just the white (hat?) bag in her hand was trembling.
As if frightened.

By law, He can ride in the front seat. The current recommendation though is 13 years old and 100 lbs. My 11 year old is almost a 100 lbs but I've told him No.

But, she's not exactly winning mom of the year awards so I doubt she'd care.
Well, he is 90 lbs so it's possible he normally rides in the back.

What the heck happened after GS got into that truck? So upsetting to watch.
Im trying to catch up, but I’m going to take the lazy way and ask when did LE say it was ok for the neighbor/MSM to release the video. The last I read they had asked for the video not to be released just yet.
TIA

Could that have been a shovel wrapped in the brown evidence bag that we saw investigators carrying out of the house?

Remember the bandage on the palm of SM’s left hand?

I know the ground is much too hard to dig in Colorado but I wonder if there’s somewhere with loose gravel?

JMO
Great connection to ponder!

All I know is that when I shoveled and spread a ton of mulch last Spring, I got a blister exactly in that spot where there appears to be a bandage on SM’s hand/under sweatshirt sleeve. I did eventually put on gloves, but the blister snuck up on me quickly.

Oh, and I’m right handed. So, I guess the blister was on my left hand from how I lifted the shovel full of mulch. (Not from hand on the handle)

Don't hate on me, but can there be a case made for something else? He'd been sick, she intended to bring him to urgent care, he may have vomited and asphyxiated while she was driving, she panics feeling like she's going to be blamed, and thus a very bad idea is born?

Do urgent cares have survellience? Could she have sat in a parking lot, not doing what to do? And then decided, at all cost, she didn't want to be blamed?

It's a stretch.... but that's what we're here for, right, ideas?

Just trying to see if there are other ways to look at this.

JMOJMOJMO
You would think at the very, very least Custodial Interference, but I'm wondering if they wouldn't rather wait until they can charger her with something much bigger
JMO

EDIT:
Actually, 2nd degree kidnapping?
Section 18-3-302(2), C.R.S. Provides That

Any person who takes, entices, or decoys away any child not his own under the age of eighteen years with intent to keep or conceal the child from his parent or guardian or with intent to sell, trade, or barter such child for consideration commits second degree kidnapping.

Last edited:
So if he was never seen again after he was taken away by the stepmother, and she lied about it...why isn’t she charged? Imo it is not like she will confess. Is it presumed she was keep talking or has she stopped already? She should at least be charged with obstruction...there is no chance she is going to tell them where he is...jmo

Don't hate on me, but can there be a case made for something else? He'd been sick, she intended to bring him to urgent care, he may have vomited and asphyxiated while she was driving, she panics feeling like she's going to be blamed, and thus a very bad idea is born?

Do urgent cares have survellience? Could she have sat in a parking lot, not doing what to do? And then decided, at all cost, she didn't want to be blamed?

It's a stretch.... but that's what we're here for, right, ideas?

Just trying to see if there are other ways to look at this.

JMOJMOJMO
No theories here should be discounted IMO We don’t know what happened to this sweet boy, but we care enough to try & figure it out. Thank you for sharing yours & being here for Gannon. MOO

I’m very naive in regards to this case — as I’ve only read a tad-bit of information so far.

Does this video essentially disregard what the SM has said in previous interviews?

I’m curious of the family dynamic between the father and the SM now that this has been released.
Yes it does. She is seen leaving with Gannon approx. 10 ish a.m. in the truck. She returns alone 4 hours later. SM stated she is staying in a Motel and had to shop for items as she was not allowed to take anything from the house. Father was crushed according to the neighbour when he showed him the video. Stated he cried and Father said she lied. That's a quick version.

Last edited:
What the heck happened after GS got into that truck? So upsetting to watch.
Im trying to catch up, but I’m going to take the lazy way and ask when did LE say it was ok for the neighbor/MSM to release the video. The last I read they had asked for the video not to be released just yet.
TIA
They didn't. Some news sources just went ahead and released it.

I'm now throwing out
- everything she said in her interview, every single word
-every statement she has made subsequently
-every statement her relatives and friends made
as well as
carpets, abductions by carpet installers. all kinds of pets , petfood stores, most police press releases, all social media rumors, and all I want for all that unloading is Mr Droneman to get out with his drone and fly it from all high points that occur on quiet roads or roads only passable with the vehicle she used, within a 2hr distance from Gannon's home.
That means that a healthy innocent child entered her vehicle at her command for her reasons at 10.30am on the morning of the day his disappearance was reported. And he has not been seen since.

Whatever the person carries out to the car it is something stiff inside of something (a duffel bag) ? But it doesn't move or bend as they walk ; it remains as if something rigid is inside and the bag remains flat in a line across the bottom. See still shots taken from (Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO) .

I hate to say this but it almost appears to be a rifle bag. :(:(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 9.21.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 9.21.56 PM.png
    568.3 KB · Views: 514
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 9.22.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 9.22.29 PM.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 555
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 9.39.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 9.39.39 PM.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 392
PLEASE....can ANYONE please tell me: Has it been stated by LE, MSM What TYPE of meds was Gannon taking?? For WHAT condition???
I have NOT seen any of that info stated ANYWHERE & there MUST be a reason??? Could it be as simple as he is a minor or it is against HIPPA to divulge such knowledge?? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23