Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt many thought the video was from Sunday night and probably ZERO people thought a body was being hauled out since this video only was seen today. What is a 'compromised' Gannon anyway?
Considering there is no timestamp on the video I'm not sure how we can know for sure when the image was captured.
After all, the reporter stated it was captured at the time he left to visit a friend and the neighbor stated the footage in question is at 10:15 in the morning. That's about a five hour time discrepancy.

Imo

Thank you, just made use of it . . .

I highly recommend the media thread if someone is just looking for MSM I’m not going to reply ... to spammer trolls
CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020*MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*

Try just reading the news thread then, perhaps? Updated with just FACTS for you!! moo

Well done !

Thanks and a 'like' to posters quoted above.
Saved me from answering to that which is inconsequential and meaningless drivel.
And am henceforth using the 'silent treatment' option. :p

Let's hope there are answers for Gannon's parents before another thread.

And justice if needed ...and it appears that will be the case.

He is their light and life, I have no doubt about that !
And he has a younger sister who needs him as well. :(

what fake google search? there was a fake google search?
There was allegedly a Google search that inquired if parents could find him if his phone was off.

This appeared in an early missing poster, and has yet to be verified.

It does explain why law enforcement would quickly characterize him as being a runaway, so I believe this search happened.

What I don’t believe, is that Gannon did it.

I have to go back and read but do we know what time the "Dr" called in medicine for his stomach? Do we know what pharmacy she picked it up from? Is she on camera for said medicine? ( hubby is a pharmacist, I promise there are cameras)

I feel awful that the video got out even though I was so curious about it. I hope this doesn't jeopardize this case. IMO
At first, some of us thought the video was from Sunday night, so it concerned me that a compromised Gannon or a body was seen being loaded into the back of the vehicle. Then it came out that it was Monday morning and it was this red truck. For me, a huge question is why is she doing all this in broad daylight if her story was not going to coincide?
Not too bright,but obviously she was desperate. Poor Gannon. I just hope somebody who knows more speaks up,and tells the truth. This should not be on the public, or LEO to solve. This is an 11 year child. A child who has never committed any crime, goes to school, and isn't even old enough to serve our country yet. Who ever knows what's up should think about that. MOO

I doubt it. I don't think Kyron Horman's SM thought about it ahead of time either. Sometimes a SM maybe just doesn't like a kid much and one day he/she puts her overthe edge and something bad happens. Really how many people think about k!!!ing a kid? I bet not very few.
Although premeditation can occur in just a few seconds.

Imo

I got chills watching that video and Gannon not returning with SM. I agree it would be nice if some of the other neighbors caught what happened from a different angle. I really hope Gannon is found safe but I sadly don't think that is going to be the outcome:(
A car drove past the red truck in the driveway during the initial passenger loading event. Wishing/hoping those folks had a memory of seeing what occurred. IMO MOO

Welcome to Websleuths and many of us are now in vigil mode for a body but of course there is always hope but it doesn’t look good IMO
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have frequently checked this site over the years. Finally decided to take the plunge and create an account. I can't take much more of the groups on social media. I miss the days when true crime sleuthers were a fringe faction. Lol I look forward to discussing with everyone! I am holding out hope for the safe return of Gannon but I'm with you, doesn't look good IMO

Is SM unaccounted for in this 4 hour timeline or did she offer up anything in an interview before the video was released? 4 hours is a very long time. Enough to warrant a tank of gasoline at the very least.

I’m also having a rough time re-playing the video. Was the female teenager’s car anywhere in sight?

I doubt it. I don't think Kyron Horman's SM thought about it ahead of time either. Sometimes a SM maybe just doesn't like a kid much and one day he/she puts her overthe edge and something bad happens. Really how many people think about k!!!ing a kid? I bet not very few.
Bet Kyron Horman's step mom did.

I got chills watching that video and Gannon not returning with SM. I agree it would be nice if some of the other neighbors caught what happened from a different angle. I really hope Gannon is found safe but I sadly don't think that is going to be the outcome:(
A car drove past the red truck in the driveway during the initial passenger loading event. Wishing/hoping those folks had a memory of seeing what occurred. IMO MOO

Considering there is no timestamp on the video I'm not sure how we can know for sure when the image was captured.
After all, the reporter stated it was captured at the time he left to visit a friend and the neighbor stated the footage in question is at 10:15 in the morning. That's about a five hour time discrepancy.

Imo
I understand the reluctance and considering my review of my very boring video tonight - that released video was scrubbed IMO to remove the source (mine is ring ) and time stamp / I don’t know his vendor but earlier we had sleuthers who recognized it so... again I say there is a reason for this release in this format to the media and then backtracked almost immediately - it was shown and then replaced as I remember the red truck @MassGuy I think you saw it briefly too ? I could be mis-remembering - something will be released I’m thinking
JMO

Did you forget for a minute how you only like facts and see no point to anything like doubting, thinking, maybes, and betting?
The sort of intelligent and mostly respectful discussion is pretty valuable to lots of interested people, IMO. I've been catching up on Gannon's threads this afternoon and really appreciate having the opportunity to find so much information and many reasonable opinions in one place.

Is SM unaccounted for in this 4 hour timeline or did she offer up anything in an interview before the video was released? 4 hours is a very long time. Enough to warrant a tank of gasoline at the very least.

I’m also having a rough time re-playing the video. Was the female teenager’s car anywhere in sight?
We have no idea, as law enforcement is keeping all of that quiet. My sense is that the video blew her timeline apart, and proved to law enforcement that she had lied to them.

Just because she was gone for 4 hours, doesn’t mean she was driving for 4 hours. We do know that searches seem to be focused within miles of the home, and there has to be a reason for that.

I wish with all my heart this boy would be found safe too but that outcome would defy a lot of common sense.

Where I live a guy kidnapped his own child from the grandparents that had been raising him. He tied the boy up in trash bag and left him in the woods in the hopes that his ex-girlfriend would come back to him when she heard the boy was missing. The poor little boy suffocated in the bag. I am only posting this to illustrate the extreme lengths some people will go to in order to torture/control their partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288