Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the reluctance and considering my review of my very boring video tonight - that released video was scrubbed IMO to remove the source (mine is ring ) and time stamp / I don’t know his vendor but earlier we had sleuthers who recognized it so... again I say there is a reason for this release in this format to the media and then backtracked almost immediately - it was shown and then replaced as I remember the red truck @MassGuy I think you saw it briefly too ? I could be mis-remembering - something will be released I’m thinking
JMO
I reckon most definitely the time and date info was scrubbed on tonight's releases. All the stills from last night from same guy's footage was dated and timed. But not necessarily relevant to what appears to have been the key evidence.

Although premeditation can occur in just a few seconds.

Imo
It's possible there was an altercation and Gannon was badly injured but not fatally, of course.
And he threatened to 'tell', like any frightened child would ?
And step mom lost it ?
Or --he was involved in a fight with the step sister and she lied to SM, saying Gannon hurt her ?
And rage ensued ?

I reckon most definitely the time and date info was scrubbed on tonight's releases. All the stills from last night from same guy's footage was dated and timed. But not necessarily relevant to what appears to have been the key evidence.
And interesting too, because those stills we saw yesterday, the ones where it’s dark (I think they ranged from about 9pm-11pm), there are two cars both with their headlights on, in the exact spot as today’s video, pointing towards the Stauch house.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have frequently checked this site over the years. Finally decided to take the plunge and create an account. I can't take much more of the groups on social media. I miss the days when true crime sleuthers were a fringe faction. Lol I look forward to discussing with everyone! I am holding out hope for the safe return of Gannon but I'm with you, doesn't look good IMO
I invite you to the media threads
CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020*MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*
this is gannons ( can I say how much I love that name?) I try to open them as needed but I have a full time job - some just pull me in but these are good to catch up on MSM then the comments by our sleuthers may make more sense
iMO

I wish with all my heart this boy would be found safe too but that outcome would defy a lot of common sense.

Where I live a guy kidnapped his own child from the grandparents that had been raising him. He tied the boy up in trash bag and left him in the woods in the hopes that his ex-girlfriend would come back to him when she heard the boy was missing. The poor little boy suffocated in the bag. I am only posting this to illustrate the extreme lengths some people will go to in order to torture/control their partner.
Respectfully, your attempt to illustrate the lengths people will go to torture/control is similar to the deductive reasoning and overall "IMO" discussion you previously expressed disdain for.

I would guess that most of us are aware of the odds. Personally, after seeing the video today, a very small sliver of hope was ignited in that perhaps he is being hidden somewhere with some type of accomplice (another potential extreme length one may go to torture a partner). MOO

And interesting too, because those stills we saw yesterday, the ones where it’s dark (I think they ranged from about 9pm-11pm), there are two cars both with their headlights on, in the exact spot as today’s video, pointing towards the Stauch house.
I spent hours staring at them and I couldn't make out anything at all... Then today I saw a daylight clip and I wasn't able to match it up ...(I'd be good if I had a few netskills)

Hope is all a parent has. That’s why his mother said she needs people to have hope with her. My son was known to be dead right away, so there was no hope. But as a mother, I can understand that when you don’t know, you might understand realistically that your child is gone, - but for that child’s sake, you don’t give up until it’s known to be over. Because there’s nothing more unacceptable and crushing than thinking that child might need that from you, if they’re still here, and you gave up.

That, and people here making statements that they hope, is simply keeping one’s humanity, while recognizing that a tragic ending is plausible and even likely, vs strict rules and codes about merely reading and speaking facts.

Hope is all a parent has. That’s why his mother said she needs people to have hope with her. My son was known to be dead right away, so there was no hope. But as a mother, I can understand that when you don’t know, you might understand realistically that your child is gone, - but for that child’s sake, you don’t give up until it’s known to be over. Because there’s nothing more unacceptable and crushing than thinking that child might need that from you, if they’re still here, and you gave up.

That, and people here making statements that they hope, is simply keeping one’s humanity, while recognizing that a tragic ending is plausible and even likely, vs strict rules and codes about merely reading and speaking facts.

So sorry for your loss @jillycat :(

Something about this new development with the surveillance footage just doesn’t sit right with me. For the following reasons, things aren’t adding up (note: I’m not blaming any of the people here, just pointing out the events that have made this all so strange).
  • Why was bio dads reaction to cry upon viewing the video? Even saying SM lied about the time? Hasn’t it been known that they went to Petco that morning? If the footage we see is exactly what dad saw, how can anyone know for sure Gannon didn’t get out? How soon after this clip did the neighbor stop watching? Couldn’t we hypothetically say he’s napping back there and comes out later?
  • No date or time stamp on this video but the media (ESPECIALLY social media) has just taken it and run with it. Now Gannon is almost dying when he gets in the truck and is fully dead after SM shoots him with the rifle she loads in the truck and takes him to some isolated location to dump him.
  • The press conference didn’t confirm any facts about this video, anything about a crime being committed, or anything about SM killing him.
  • Since this new development there have been no arrests, no intensified searches... I mean, NOTHING!
In short...what is happening?! :confused:
Great post. Clear and concise.

Whatever the person carries out to the car it is something stiff inside of something (a duffel bag) ? But it doesn't move or bend as they walk ; it remains as if something rigid is inside and the bag remains flat in a line across the bottom. See still shots taken from (Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO) .

I hate to say this but it almost appears to be a rifle bag. :(:(
It does to me too although the still shots are blurry. Now my question is, "was there any footage that shows her bringing that "item", whatever it was, back? I haven't seen any.

One more question for anyone that may know, is the truck AS's vehicle? If so, why would she need a truck to take him to the hospital? Or, Petco or wherever? Needing 4-wheel drive for some rough terrain? The other vehicle in the driveway does not appear to be the daughter's Jetta unless I'm not seeing clearly. Isn't her car white or did I dream that? TIA

I’m going to hope there is a confession soon- but I think he will need to be found first IMO
Poor Gannon - no matter how many of these I’ve followed (Jon benet was my first then Caylee) I will never understand killing those you love
JMO
bbm
Absolutely.
So sad for his parents -- but if someone harmed Gannon LE need to find him so that step mom or whomever can't plea bargain their way to a lighter sentence.
I'd imagine that's what LE are doing even now.

I left this site for months due to all the pathetic 'imagination' posts. I come to Websleuths when I am very interested in a case and looking for updates. FACTUAL updates! Not "I imagine" or "in my mind I see", "IMO", "popped into my head", "my son/daughter is that age and I imagine....".
UGH!!!! How can you people do this fantasy thinking? PLEASE deal with FACTS please!

Gannon disappeared from home
Father away at military training
Hiking and went to Burger King Sunday
Stepmom said he went to visit a friend Monday afternoon
Not in school Monday - out sick/maybe dr appt
SM has on-camera interview where she will not show her face
Neighbor's camera shows SM leaving home on Monday at 10:15 w/Gannon and returning without Gannon

Please please please STOP all these fake carpet, vomit, shovel, manchausen, affair stories! Please just discuss the FACTS of this situation as they come out and not that your daughter's friend one come had a cousin with the same shirt.......
Yet here you are ... scroll & roll is always your best option.

Now, back to the topic of discussion. So given the facts you listed, what do you theorize happened? Because if we only list boring, factual, bullet points. This forum full of fantasy posters wouldn't be in existence.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
The only sure facts we know are Gannon is gone right ? LE hasn’t confirmed much which is not out of the ordinary - they haven’t revealed or confirmed much in their pressers IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

bbm
You put that very well.

Would like to 'eat some crow' if it meant Gannon was ok but being held by someone, in order for step mom to exact revenge; and I was wrong.
The fact that she took him somewhere and didn't bring him back would be kidnapping at the very least.
So she's in hot water regardless.

I am so sorry for your loss ! :(

I understand the reluctance and considering my review of my very boring video tonight - that released video was scrubbed IMO to remove the source (mine is ring ) and time stamp / I don’t know his vendor but earlier we had sleuthers who recognized it so... again I say there is a reason for this release in this format to the media and then backtracked almost immediately - it was shown and then replaced as I remember the red truck @MassGuy I think you saw it briefly too ? I could be mis-remembering - something will be released I’m thinking
JMO
Actually I was just pointing out, in response to the OP, how it might be easy to get confused about what day and time the video was taken.

But yes, it's all very mysterious and I wish we had some way to confirm which camera it was and what the time was but I guess we'll have to wait and see. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes but I'm guessing LE has some good leads.

Imo

That blue bag on the wall looks exactly like the shape and size she was carrying out to the truck. It also looks like there is a second empty hook next to it. :eek: :(:eek: She could have used the bag for something else and left the bow on the ground.

It could be that bag & it’s contents are now missing. Surely dad knows what isn’t there.

I know I've said this umpteen times, but it bears repeating:

He is SUCH a cute, winsome boy.

Watching his gaming videos, seeing his little face and hearing his young, animated voice, I am profoundly saddened.

"Hey, what if I get a subscriber right off the bat?" he says excitedly at one point.

Oh, Gannon!

If you only knew….you have many, many subscribers now.

We all love watching you play.

JMO.

Now let him be found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads