Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of shirts/sweatshirts/thermals/coats that has the design where you can put your thumb through. None of mine look like the ways hers is. The way it's bunched and just where it sits and angled doesn't look like that when I wear mine. I'm not sure if she cut it herself or if she is purposely wearing it wrong. But it does look odd to me too.

MOO
Perfect seams. MOO

Attachments

• SMthumbhole.png
    SMthumbhole.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 113
I have a bunch of shirts/sweatshirts/thermals/coats that has the design where you can put your thumb through. None of mine look like the ways hers is. The way it's bunched and just where it sits and angled doesn't look like that when I wear mine. I'm not sure if she cut it herself or if she is purposely wearing it wrong. But it does look odd to me too.

MOO

But, the home-cut ones look ragged, don't they? (Source: Teenager of the 80's, the decade of cut-off sweatshirts, here.) Unless somebody's thinking she stopped to sew them up that morning, which seems unlikely to me.

MOO

That's what I thought. The thumb holes are usually cut and designed to fit the palm and hand comfortately. This look like it was cut at the seam.

But, the home-cut ones look ragged, don't they? (Source: Teenager of the 80's, the decade of cut-off sweatshirts, here.) Unless somebody's thinking she stopped to sew them up that morning, which seems unlikely to me.
ITA Fabric would be frayed, jagged cut lines as well. MOO

I think they would look ragged after a few washes. This could be a fresh cut of fabric.

How do you know it was discovered 7 days later though? That’s what the neighbor said is when he saw it. But no one has shown when LE was at his house and no one has shown they weren’t aware of the footage until the neighbor alerted him.

LE hasn’t said that. Again, they would have no reason to tell the neighbor what they found on his footage.

He says they viewed 6-7 hours of footage. We don’t know what hours. We don’t know when they did so, do we? And we don’t know what they noticed at that time.
What we know is that the search parameters were altered at 2pm on Sunday on foot of this discovery which happened on Sunday morning last.
That would strongly suggest that they hadn't known before organizing a large scale local search. They said themselves that this discovery led to renewed crime scene work at the home.

MOO I have no doubt he did not exit in the footage so far released.
A stroke of luck for Gannon that beneath the truck has backlight and a persons feet and legs exiting from any door including the passenger door would be on the video.
Yes, and coming home SM backd in then pull forward backed then pull forward back in yada yada yada. She was parked so close to that other vehicle I don't think anybody in the passenger side could have got out.
I thought I seen something fall out of the vehicle, she bends down and picks whatever it is up?
I did too. Someone in thread 3 said it looked blue. I agree. looked like it was blue in color.

So much so, what came to my mind is that supposed blue fleece that Gannon was supposedly wearing. For one split second I thought maybe he bent down and picked something up.

But as someone pointed out in the last thread maybe it was a blue blanket, blue pillow, blue tarp....

Or it was purchased when she went to buy her daughter clothes once they were "kicked out of the house".

That's true; I forgot shopping trip. I think it's possible you could find one in Marshalls, since thumb holes are either still "in" or would be retroactively, with Marshalls' inventory.

I am left handed and use my left hand to open the car door. However, even if you are right handed I think you would use your left hand. Opening the door with your right hand requires you to cross your hand over your body and step aside to get out of your own way.

Yeah, as I thought about that, I switch hands to open the door depending on which side of the car I'm on.

I have mixed-handedness/cross-dominance, so it's hard for me to be entirely sure, but since SM made the gun pulling motion with her right hand, it leads me to believe she's likely right-handed.

JMO.

If she was smart enough not to take her phone with her, or Gannon's, on that fateful Monday trip, it might be worthwhile to still check her phone and GPS on other vehicles in the weeks preceding Gannon's disappearance.

If premeditated it could very well be that she was scoping out locations prior to Monday.

Also re backing up the truck - I wonder if she wasn't really supposed to be driving that truck. She might have taken pains to make sure it was backed up just right so that AS wouldn't notice she took it.

ETA: If she wasn't supposed to drive the truck (purely speculation on my part), why did she take the truck rather than her own vehicle? I think it is significant that she took the truck. Where, or where did she go that she needed a truck?

The truck might be an indicator of the terrain she was headed to.

How do you know it was discovered 7 days later though? That’s what the neighbor said is when he saw it. But no one has shown when LE was at his house and no one has shown they weren’t aware of the footage until the neighbor alerted him.

LE hasn’t said that. Again, they would have no reason to tell the neighbor what they found on his footage.

He says they viewed 6-7 hours of footage. We don’t know what hours. We don’t know when they did so, do we? And we don’t know what they noticed at that time.
Which is kind of why I feel they were questioning SM in the first place. She says in her interview, she was feeling confronted and wanted an attorney.

If she was smart enough not to take her phone with her, or Gannon's, on that fateful Monday trip, it might be worthwhile to still check her phone and GPS on other vehicles in the weeks preceding Gannon's disappearance.

If premeditated it could very well be that she was scoping out locations prior to Monday.

Also re backing up the truck - I wonder if she wasn't really supposed to be driving that truck. She might have taken pains to make sure it was backed up just right so that AS wouldn't notice she took it.

ETA: If she wasn't supposed to drive the truck (purely speculation on my part), why did she take the truck rather than her own vehicle? I think it is significant that she took the truck. Where, or where did she go that she needed a truck?

The truck might be an indicator of the terrain she was headed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82