Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@4thJudicialDA
Dan May is entering the house
DAN IS AT THE HOUSE?!?

DAN MAY IS THE DA WHO COVERS EL PASO CO?????

I had no idea Colorado Springs is part of his prosecutorial patch.

For those unfamiliar with this DA, he is brilliant.

Absolutely Brilliant.

I love Dan May.

If he's at the house, something is going to happen on the arrest front.

JMO.

Last edited:
It's possible the family WANTS to be there, in case Gannon comes home. We get caught up in the crime, the sleuthing, the charges, etc. They are a family in the grips of unfathomable grief, often at the mercy of LE, something which calls for unnatural patience and unnatural surrender of control over their lives, their emotions, even who they can and cannot talk to.... they may find comfort in being near Gannon's things, while they hold it together as best they can.

Today is going to be a very hard day, I fear. Good for prosecution, hard in every other way. Gut socking hard.

JMO

DAN IS AT THE HOUSE?!?

DAN MAY IS THE DA WHO COVERS EL PASO CO?????

For those unfamiliar with this DA, he is brilliant.

Absolutely Brilliant.

I love Dan May.

If he's at the house, something is going to happen on the arrest front.

JMO.
Yep - he's there now...tweet posted upthread and in the media thread

I have a feeling we will have an arrest soon! I wonder if Dan May is maybe being taken through the first "crime scene", trying to get a good picture on what happened so he can decide i he is going to make an arrest without a body. (That hurt my heart to type that out). I can't think of any other reason he would be going to BD/SM house.
MOO

My tummy hurts. I want us all to be wrong. If only Gannon could be a good hider.... and just walk back into his parents' lives.

IMO the truth is going to be hard to hear.

JMO

Reason #1 I love this community. We all feel the pain when threads like this turn out the way we think this one is going to. It hurts.

On the same token, I remember the overwhelming joy from the Jayme Closs thread when she escaped.

I am so, so, so hopeful that he pops up out of nowhere.

It's possible the family WANTS to be there, in case Gannon comes home. We get caught up in the crime, the sleuthing, the charges, etc. They are a family in the grips of unfathomable grief, often at the mercy of LE, something which calls for unnatural patience and unnatural surrender of control over their lives, their emotions, even who they can and cannot talk to.... they may find comfort in being near Gannon's things, while they hold it together as best they can.

Today is going to be a very hard day, I fear. Good for prosecution, hard in every other way. Gut socking hard.

JMO

Thank you for this. Thank you for reminding me.

Blood. From blood spatter, microscopic or otherwise.

However, there are a lot of non-biologic things they could be looking for. Soil on shoe bottoms. Surely they already took that black bag (if it came back with the truck).

If they have procured debit/credit card receipts, that might lead them to be looking for specific objects.
Also there may be blood splatters or blood drippings or old vomit... Not necessarily from the last week. This is my own opinion, if there's a chance that LS was abusive towards Gannon, these things can be picked up in that house with luminol.

I have a feeling we will have an arrest soon! I wonder if Dan May is maybe being taken through the first "crime scene", trying to get a good picture on what happened so he can decide i he is going to make an arrest without a body. (That hurt my heart to type that out). I can't think of any other reason he would be going to BD/SM house.
MOO
I think LE wants to make an arrest and is presenting their case to May.

MOO

Hypothetically.... there could also be a lot of activity somewhere away from the home right now. Let's hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa