Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not at this stage though we have no idea what this stage is, the food containers yesterday..?
I wonder if they found signs of vomiting around his bedroom etc. and perhaps his younger sister reported the same. They would take food to test to rule out food poisoning, I would think, just to be thorough.

Do they need the DA's authorization to, say, rip up an entire floor?

JMO
I think that would be included in a search warrant, which would require a judge to sign off on it.

I think this dad is like most parents in this situation, and wouldn’t have an issue with that anyways.

“Do what you have to do. Just find my son.”

Trying to catch up so sorry if this has already been discussed ..

At about 6:38 through 6:42 in the video, it appears to me there is a person moving outside at the right front corner of the truck's windshield (between the t and the y of the word xfinity) and then SM is seen exiting on the driver's side.

I think it is the drivers side car door - like she opened the door really hard and it wobbled back and forth before she closed it. JMO

Of course we don't really know what else was on the neighbors' video between 10:14 - 2ish - but I really do not think he is in the house - the smell would be overpowering. I could be wrong but I don't think he's there - I think she drove him to water ..still -
JMO

Another missing person case. Another crime. I’m always hoping the perp is really innocent, that we misjudged, that the evidence is wrong. I want to believe people aren’t so evil. And yet, they are. I don’t know how anyone could hurt another person, especially a child. Reading about these cases and the trials makes me lose all confidence in the goodness of people. I’m so sad. I pray this child is alive and well. It’s looking bad though. I especially noticed how the stepmom kept referring to him in past tense. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23