Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on one point, maybe it’s knowledge bias or something, but the white thing in her hand was about the only thing I could see relatively clearly in video, either on my phone or on my computer, and to me it actually looks like a prescription bag. No idea why she would have picked it up, but that’s what I thought I saw. IMO.
Yeah, it could be. Whatever it was, I think she REALLY didn't want to get her blood on anything.

When she got in the truck she was wearing a white beanie. When she came back without Gannon and she got out of the truck the beanie was not on her head, she was probably overheated, she had that beanie in her hand. Also of interest, when she backed that truck into the driveway and Gannon got in, it only took her one time to back in properly. When she got back without Gannon, she was flustered. It took her three times to get that truck backed in properly. Adrenaline had the best of her and panic...
She definitely had something light colored on her head when she left. I thought maybe it was a hoodie hood.

I think when she was leaving, she would't be worried how well she was parked since she was leaving in a minute.

I hate to speculate...the only white vehicle I know of in this scenario belongs to the 17 year old daughter of TS. Hmmm

I don’t recall seeing any information on whether the vehicle used while T/S & daughter were shopping for essentials after not being allowed to return to the residence. T/S discussed the interaction with LE about having keys in her pocket. I’d like to know if LE obtained the vehicle & kept it or did they release it back to T/S?? Any ideas.

Denver Fox31 Local 10:00 pm news was just rerunning on TV and their reporter said shortly after crime scene techs left a white vehicle drove into the garage. They shut the garage door behind them so she couldn’t tell who was in the car. I assume it was family as I doubt LE would park their vehicle in the garage.

It’s not clear if this happened before or after LE startled “people inside” when they went to shut the garage door. Seems weird that family would reopen the garage door and leave it open after parking the car and closing the door. But also weird if family is back home and LE is staying there too. Maybe family came to pick up some personal items (authorized since LE was inside to supervise) and left shortly thereafter leaving the door open. Dunno.
I think a few LE were outside the residence after "clearing it".

I think oldest daughter has a white car. Surely she isn't staying there, is she?

Probably a rental or other family member.

I wonder if they intentionally left garage door open for this person. They probably wouldn't have a remote.

That was a nice attempted gesture by LE.

I'm surprised the family was back in the house so quickly. Maybe CSI is totally done with it......for now.

I feel pretty strongly that that truck doesn't have gps.

I saw someone mention fitbits, but dont know if she has one, or if they have gps capabilities. It could be something I could see her overlooking, but it would probably be long gone by now.

The bad thing is that I would expect her to go to a remote area where cameras would be scarce. But ANY camera sighting could be huge to at least know which direction she went.

JMO
I also wondered about A/S’s truck having a GPS. As far as cameras are concerned, the location of the family home is on the outskirts of town, depending on the route taken she might have been able to avert them by traveling through a less populated area. There’s a ton of areas east of the Springs with miles upon miles of vacant rolling plains. It’s possible she may not have taken him to the mountains at all, going East would likely be safer (less traffic, open road, single highways) Coyotes are quite prevalent in our area too, there have been cases where bodies have been consumed by these predators close to the point of being unidentifiable. :(
IMO

I have lurked here for awhile been following this since the beginning here.

My opinion from watching the interview of LS is that if she did harm Gannon purposely, she has to be a very deeply disturbed individual to be able to gloat about the future apologies she will receive, all the while knowing Gannon is not coming back.

I knew someone who reminded me very much of the way LS acts in the interview video and now, knowing her story doesn't add up or she is flat out lying, i am very very scared for Gannon. Terrified, really.

I hope i am wrong because if not, the truth of what happened could be much more bizarre and unexplainable than we even imagine. This is all my own opinion. I don't really have a theory about what happened, we all just know the stepmom isn't telling the whole story.

I have lurked here for awhile been following this since the beginning here.

My opinion from watching the interview of LS is that if she did harm Gannon purposely, she has to be a very deeply disturbed individual to be able to gloat about the future apologies she will receive, all the while knowing Gannon is not coming back.

I knew someone who reminded me very much of the way LS acts in the interview video and now, knowing her story doesn't add up or she is flat out lying, i am very very scared for Gannon. Terrified, really.

I hope i am wrong because if not, the truth of what happened could be much more bizarre and unexplainable than we even imagine. This is all my own opinion. I don't really have a theory about what happened, we all just know the stepmom isn't telling the whole story.
You are really welcome to Websleuths. Pull up a chair. You make good points.

Who reported to start with that Gannon was a runaway? I remember in the beginning that he supposedly left the house to go to a friends house after he had been home sick from school all day. But he had never gotten to the friends house and he wasn’t at home either. That’s not running away. So where did the whole “runaway” idea and report come from? TIA

P.S. Thanks to Tricia for allowing us to discuss stepmom after seeing what she was doing in the video. I appreciate the fact that I can say the stepmom’s actions are shady.

IMO

Who reported to start with that Gannon was a runaway? I remember in the beginning that he supposedly left the house to go to a friends house after he had been home sick from school all day. But he had never gotten to the friends house and he wasn’t at home either. That’s not running away. So where did the whole “runaway” idea and report come from? TIA

P.S. Thanks to Tricia for allowing us to discuss stepmom after seeing what she was doing in the video. I appreciate the fact that I can say the stepmom’s actions are shady.

IMO
Stepmom called 911 at around 6:55 pm on the 27th. She is the one who suggested he ran away. That was covered in one (or both cant recall) press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog