Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching Big Johnson Reservoir at the moment
Brandon Thompson on Twitter
You can see exactly the scenery I described earlier this morning, Marksheffel heading north is pretty much the same but Powers is 2 lanes each way where as Marksheffel is mostly one lane in each direction. Why would a child be walking to “runaway” in this kind of traffic? Even then the nearest shopping/populated area is 5 miles away along highway with NO sidewalks. Running away seemed totally unreal IMO. Given he disappeared close to the time people get off of work, he would have been clearly seen with a blue hoodie. IMO

Not all the time, especially if there's traffic and in the mornings. There have been numerous times when they took my ID and just glanced at it for a second and let me through. Some of those soldiers get complacent.
Well damn, then they have got lax in the last few years. I remember what a pain it was going to PT in the morning after they implemented the scanning. Took so much longer to get through the gate. I used to get so annoyed lol

North Cheyenne Canyon is beautiful. If you do go there, check out Mt Cutler as that is one of my favorites. We have been many, many times.
Sadly, lots of very steep cliffs there that could be used for horrible things though.
Ugg. Just dropped my google guy on the photo pindrops and yes. Lots of steep terrain a person could fall down and not be found for a while.

I’m hopeful that the red truck’s OBD system had the added GPS tracker. I don’t think it is standard and don’t know enough about cars to know if, without it, any other diagnostic system would be helpful, e.g., speed on the day in question, distance traveled, etc. I do know that the last time my SUV went to the dealer for maintenance, they seemed to be able to pull a lot of info to help diagnose the issue.

jmho

Does anyone remember photos from LE at the house, I think getting evidence, and someone pointed out that there were bows hanging on the wall. They might have just brought them from Carolina and hadn't used them here in CO. But if they did, it would be interesting to find out where they would go shooting. Not saying the exact spot, but lots of winding roads.....just large, general, broad areas.
There’s an archery range on Ft Carson and one in Bear Creek Park. There are a few indoor ranges too. In addition to lots of wooded areas.

I don't think we ever got to hear the call in the Berreth case.

I suspect TS gave LE the info r/t the phone search when she first contacted them.
We have heard LE say it was b/c of information that she provided them that they classified GS as a runaway.

What I'm more interested to learn is the exact time that google search was done on GS's phone.

If it happened after the truck returned home on Monday, there's no way GS made that search.
I mean, we pretty much know that already, but there will be proof of it.

If that google search happened on Monday afternoon, it will prove that TS lied to LE in an attempt to mislead/misdirect their investigation.

JMO.
YES!!!!!! And look at this quote of LS:

" I would never ever, ever hurt this child...these people have these conspiracy theories...I'm like, 'Why are you saying Gannon is dead?' He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon.'

HOW does she KNOW Gannon is not dead????

If he ran away or he was kidnapped, as parents we don't know where they are, if they're hurt, if they're cold, we fear they're starving, we don't know what pain they're in,..... Why? Cause we just DON'T KNOW!

Again, how does she know Ganon is not dead??!!

I’m hopeful that the red truck’s OBD system had the added GPS tracker. I don’t think it is standard and don’t know enough about cars to know if, without it, any other diagnostic system would be helpful, e.g., speed on the day in question, distance traveled, etc. I do know that the last time my SUV went to the dealer for maintenance, they seemed to be able to pull a lot of info to help diagnose the issue.

jmho
Looks to be a newer truck, so I would think they can trace gps locations even when not on use. I have a feeling they are basing searches on the truck info, and her cell phone pings. They have said they have narrowed search locations down to very specific locations based on the investigation findings. It’s not likely LS was cooperative in giving these locations, so my guess is they are getting these search locations based on technology. MOO

Not all the time, especially if there's traffic and in the mornings. There have been numerous times when they took my ID and just glanced at it for a second and let me through. Some of those soldiers get complacent.
Not likely, especially bc of the Iran situation, no way she got on any military installation without having her ID scanned.
IMO

Last edited:
I don't see how they could. They probably get so many tips from people who read all that stuff and since they have to follow through on every lead, it can be a big waste of time.

Imo
I’m sure they have LE scoping out every FB page and even here. LE says they don’t want SM help because they don’t want false rumors etc, but that doesn’t mean they are not scouring every single page they can find.

Been thinking about this a lot today and I hate saying this but I don't think LS is the type to go to that much trouble in regard to GS. I see the photos of soldiers searching in fields. Sadly, I don't think he will be there. I think LS is the type to just "dump him" on the side of the road a la Casey Anthony. It is possible she dug a small hole, but I really don't see her doing much more than that.

SO the big question is: Where would she be able to do that quickly, with minimal effort and without being seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member