Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
FD also made a “living declaration” of sorts that MT was uninvolved when PG reminded FD that MT had on the early evening of 5/24 driven the Suburban back over to 80 Mountain Spring to deliver the key to PG’s Toyota Tacoma - a key that just a short time before, PG had observed sticking out of the Tacoma’s passenger door lock. FD admonished PG to “keep MT out of it.”

In other words, FD had obviously lied to enforce the Alibi Script then against what PG knew to be the truth.

So, the dying declaration is a repeat of that earlier living declaration, which a witness (PG) reported was untrue by his own experience (and that witnesses version of events was backed up by the surveillance movement of the various vehicles that early evening).

Edited to correct and use the abbreviation "FD" where I had inadvertently used "JD." Apologies to all who might have been confused.

Hi everyone,

I just register after reading here on WS for about five years. I wanted to point out something I read on dying declaration. I do not know if this law in CT is different. The way I read this below is a dying declaration (FD's sucide note) can be used for proof of who caused the decedent's murder, as in this case FD's murder, not JD!

JS, MT's new lawyer said FD's passing ... he did leave a suicide note and under our law, that is admissible as a dying declaration on behalf of someone who is exonerated in that dying declaration.

A statement by a person who is conscious and knows that death is imminent concerning what he or she believes to be the cause or circumstances of death that can be introduced into evidence during a trial in certain cases.

A dying declaration is usually introduced by the prosecution, but can be used on behalf of the accused.

As a general rule, courts refuse to admit dying declarations in civil cases, even those for WRONGFUL DEATH, or in criminal actions for crimes other than the HOMICIDE of the decedent.

State and FEDERAL RULES OF EVIDENCE govern the use of dying declarations in their respective proceedings.

Dying Declaration

OT; Hearts for your avatar; I screamed out loud when I read the Dr passed away yesterday - after quietly warning people about CV in December..then contracting it himself; only to perish from it. Terrifying..
Thank you! MOO- he is more than a national hero, he is a hero of humanity.

I loved this comment...
“...according to CNN. "Are you angry? If any of us here is fortunate enough to speak up for the public in the future, please make sure you remember tonight's anger."

-
and I am outraged for JD, GF and the Children. That they continue to be abused via the courts is sickening. NP is a clown and his circus needs shut down (moo)

Yes, I believe this is the case set up by Atty Weinstein but Atty. P. had threatened to set up another case on behalf of Fd. Maybe I am incorrect and this is the case filed by Atty. P.? IDK. Confused as are many others I would think! MOO

My guess is that the PC granted RW's motion to appoint an administrator. A 2/1 HC article on "dueling" motions filed with PC by Pattis and Farber said, "Weinstein said that he wouldn't allow Gloria Farber to personally administer the estate because there are clear conflicts..." Then: "I will ask there be a temporary administrator appointed..." HC said PC would hold hearings on the 2 motions. I'd say Weinstein won the duel. Atty CH is with Robinson & Cole and has a long list of credentials.

Were the PC motions posted here on WS?

So what's something else that's a mess in CT? Guess. Come on, you can do it...the probate courts!!! I did an internship with them and whoas me. Just like all 156 towns have their own government/police/fire, each town has (used to have) its own probate court. They did decide to consolidate the courts down to around 100, which was the focus of the internship I did. I drove 5,000 miles around CT in 3 months that summer going to every single probate court. Maybe the Dulos family and Normie will fit right in when it comes to this court, as birds of a feather flock together. Here is an article I found interesting about the troubles CT has years ago. If you take the time to read it, note what it says about the probate courts. Here is an excerpt as a teaser:

'Connecticut’s probate court system seems to have gained a reputation for loading unnecessary costs on estates and sometimes arbitrarily nullifying wills, a practice that’s hard to distinguish from looting. Yale Law School professor John H. Langbein declared that “Connecticut probate is a national scandal.” '

The full article:

How Did Rich Connecticut Morph Into One Of America's Worst Performing Economies?

Last edited:
Who are the Irish Travellers in the US? | IrishCentral.com
There are Irish Traveller enclaves in Texas, in the Houston and Fort Worth areas; as well as in South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Florida, with smaller settlements found in rural New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Many of the groups identify based on where in the US their ancestors first based themselves, such as the Ohio Travellers, Georgia Travellers, Texas Travellers, and Mississippi Travellers.

The largest-known Irish Traveller community in the US is in Murphy Village, South Carolina, which, as noted in a report by the Florida Ancient Order of Hibernians, is home to approximately 1,500 people with only 11 different surnames.

There were also gypsy sightings in my very small rural community in NY back in the 70s.
Also heard the same refrain: "The Gypsies are Coming, The Gypsies are Coming."
The Tinkers.

OFFICE OF CHIEF DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL v. MAWHINNEY, KENT D.
105.00 02/06/2020 O MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif
Motion For Advice
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18662273
My brain might not be working yet today. What exactly is going on here? Why are they freezing KM's business account now?

I hope so too. Judge Blawie was too much of a softie. This is tough stuff, we need White! She’s already asking for preferential treatment but they must not forget the non cooperation and repeated lies to LE for months that cost taxpayers money and time that was precious. Moo

For whatever its worth, I think it is a stretch to say Troconis is getting preferential treatment at least in the universe of 3 CT cases of I am aware- Her and her codefendants, one of whom deceased. How are her conditions easier than Fotis'? They are stricter. I can't wrap my head around people with probable cause of murder established being out of jail at all. But it seems to be the CT way based on my tiny sample.

What seems like preferential treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member