Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

*His* family makes more sense, but even then...any of his family have surely been looked at, heck, anyone he has any contact I'm sure has been looked at. And getting her out of the continental US would have been very difficult. He couldn't have done it, so that means there's someone out there who was able to pull that off with no passport. I doubt that, as much as I would love for that to be true and for her to be safe. :(
Although no passport is needed to go to PR, I am afraid you are correct. I fear the worst. I do hope that now he charged with murder, he will tell where Vanessa is but I don’t even believe that. Very sad.

*His* family makes more sense, but even then...any of his family have surely been looked at, heck, anyone he has any contact I'm sure has been looked at. And getting her out of the continental US would have been very difficult. He couldn't have done it, so that means there's someone out there who was able to pull that off with no passport. I doubt that, as much as I would love for that to be true and for her to be safe. :(

Puerto Rico is part of the US. If you're an American citizen (including from Puerto Rico), you don't need a passport, just the same ID as for any other domestic flight.

And I will add, there have been rumors.

Puerto Rico is part of the US. If you're an American citizen (including from Puerto Rico), you don't need a passport, just the same ID as for any other domestic flight.

And I will add, there have been rumors.

Ack! Yes, you're right, no passport. Brain fart. If they were traveling with her as a lap baby, they'd have to provide a birth certificate (though now that I'm typing it, it's possible her father had a copy), although they could have purchased a seat and it might not have raised an eyebrow.

I think the chances are very very slim that this was accomplished, though. He was in a frenzy at the time of the killing, I am having a hard time swallowing that he could have have the thought process to do this, and then accomplished all this in secret, and no one has spilled the beans in all these week.

Ack! Yes, you're right, no passport. Brain fart. If they were traveling with her as a lap baby, they'd have to provide a birth certificate (though now that I'm typing it, it's possible her father had a copy), although they could have purchased a seat and it might not have raised an eyebrow.

I think the chances are very very slim that this was accomplished, though. He was in a frenzy at the time of the killing, I am having a hard time swallowing that he could have have the thought process to do this, and then accomplished all this in secret, and no one has spilled the beans in all these week.

On the one hand I totally agree with you.

On the other hand it's only a two-hour drive to JFK airport and a four-hour flight from there to San Juan. He could have been there and back before the body was even found, or had a friend/family member/hired nanny/who knows deliver V to his family in Puerto Rico. You'd think somebody would talk, but on the other hand if the baby and the hypothetical person who transported her are still in Puerto Rico, they might not have even heard about the murder.

I guess if he did it himself, there would be flight records and LE would know it, though.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
JUST IN: Attorney Norm Pattis is now representing Jose Morales, the prime suspect in his girlfriend’s murder and their daughter’s disappearance. Morales was just charged today with Christine Holloway’s death and is appearing in court this afternoon with Pattis. @News12CT

11:19 AM - 7 Feb 2020

Tony Terzi‏Verified account @T2Fox61
Jose Morales has been charged with the murder of his Ansonia girlfriend #ChristineHollaway. Arraigned today in Derby today at 2. @FOX61News

EQMEPWyW4AEGAw5.jpg

9:06 AM - 7 Feb 2020

i just gotta say, this is nuts.

jose morales and kent mawhinney are cellmates.

Tony Terzi on Twitter
Are you freaking kidding me!?!?!? I swear you can't make this stuff up, SMH, I may need to stop following CT cases! I have family there so I feel a connection, but these crimes are unforgivable (except by whatever God they may believe in). I hope & pray they find little precious Vanessa!

Are you freaking kidding me!?!?!? I swear you can't make this stuff up, SMH, I may need to stop following CT cases! I have family there so I feel a connection, but these crimes are unforgivable (except by whatever God they may believe in). I hope & pray they find little precious Vanessa!

it is truly bizarro-land in CT at the moment. :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back