Patsy involved = BDI

reedus23,
Have you seen the BR interviews, they are all mostly a disaster, particularly his Dr Phil appearance. It was so negative Dr Phil had to broadcast an unscheduled third part explaining why Burke came over so badly.

Get this Dr Phil is an expert in giving people a PR makeover, this is where he makes his money, but with Burke Ramsey: big failure, so bad he had to make on the air excuses that did not seem credible.

Once John leaves us Burke might want to influence the minds of people around him, he knows he can never sway the BDI proponents, they will just represent crazy people voicing conspiracy theories, just like John Ramsey Burke might want to educate everyone else so that they are not misinformed by all the JonBenet media hype?

Dr. Phil lost ALL CREDIBILITY with his rehabilitation added bonus episode. I never watched his show again. I imagine Lin Wood had him by the short hairs.

Burke didn’t stick to the script either when he admitted to getting up & sneaking back downstairs...

It’s right up there with Whoopi Goldberg defending Roman Polanski with her “ it was Rape RAPE” speaking about drugging, raping and anally sodomizing a 13 year old girl...Meryl Streep and giving Roman a standing ovation.

Let’s hope! But why, isn’t he set in life with all his lawsuits?
When Patsy died john had the chance to dump it all on her and walk away clean. It would have all been forgotten by now. He couldn’t blame Patsy for the whole murder because the police have info that that others were involved.

When Patsy died john had the chance to dump it all on her and walk away clean. It would have all been forgotten by now. He couldn’t blame Patsy for the whole murder because the police have info that that others were involved.
David Rogers,
Would you mind being more specific please?

I thought it was well settled that the police didn't do so well with this case. And as for Jon, if he wanted to claim someone else killed JonBenet, he had his nine year old son and dying wife right there. Charging either with a crime would be a hard sell for a prosecutor, no matter the evidence.

David Rogers,
One of the Jurors said they really couldn’t determine who did what so If John said Patsy did it all he and Burke would have been cleared in public opinion.
David Rogers,

One of the jurors said they really couldn’t determine who did what. If John would have implicated Patsy after her death, he and Burke would be off scott free at least in the court of public opinion. He would have also been seen as a hero standing by his dying wife. He would have been on all the talk shows and all the hosts would be swooning over him. Burke would also have it easy. Everyone would feel sorry for him instead of suspecting him. One problem, the cops have evidence that hasn’t been released. John can’t fool the cops.

One of the Jurors said they really couldn’t determine who did what so If John said Patsy did it all he and Burke would have been cleared in public opinion.

One of the jurors said they really couldn’t determine who did what. If John would have implicated Patsy after her death, he and Burke would be off scott free at least in the court of public opinion. He would have also been seen as a hero standing by his dying wife. He would have been on all the talk shows and all the hosts would be swooning over him. Burke would also have it easy. Everyone would feel sorry for him instead of suspecting him. One problem, the cops have evidence that hasn’t been released. John can’t fool the cops.

David Rogers,
This is what I would meant in more specific info. please: One problem, the cops have evidence that hasn’t been released. John can’t fool the cops.
What evidence do you speak of? And where did the juror info. come from?

Okay, so let’s say after PR passed then JR comes clean he couldn’t possibly get off Scott free. I’m not an attorney but the mere fact that he had known and never told until she passed is prosecutable.

This is gonna sound real shady, but even more than finding out who killed JonBenet, I kind of want to find who the wrote that hot mess ransom letter and what the was going through their minds when they chose to write the Magna Carta of fake supervillian .

David Rogers,
This is what I would meant in more specific info. please: One problem, the cops have evidence that hasn’t been released. John can’t fool the cops.
What evidence do you speak of? And where did the juror info. come from?Grand Juror Who Saw Original Evidence in JonBenet Ramsey Case Speaks Out

Okay, so let’s say after PR passed then JR comes clean he couldn’t possibly get off Scott free. I’m not an attorney but the mere fact that he had known and never told until she passed is prosecutable.
Grand Juror Who Saw Original Evidence in JonBenet Ramsey Case Speaks Out

This is gonna sound real shady, but even more than finding out who killed JonBenet, I kind of want to find who the **** wrote that hot mess ransom letter and what the **** was going through their minds when they chose to write the Magna Carta of fake supervillian ********.

Patsy wrote the note

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress