Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m talking about her psychosis or delusions.
So you believe she has hidden/killed the kids due to a psychotic delusion? Eg. Like she believed they were someone else, as she accused Charles of being someone else.
I do think that could have happened. Would she remember what she actually did?

Are you suggesting that the attempt on Brandon could be unrelated to Lori's cult or that there could be more cult members who had their spouses elimnated?
The latter. Based on speculation that the “cases” AZ LE were referring too probably didn’t include CV’s death since Chandler PD considered that case essentially closed.

I don't believe Lori is psychotically deluded. Because she behaves normally in public and doesn't go around telling people she thinks she is a God. I personally think she didn't want to raise JJ anymore, because JJ was autistic, was a lot of work (as she complained to police when Charles was killed), and without his dog, and with changes in his environment, he likely became even more work. And Tylee was very attached to JJ so she likely wouldn't have tolerated if harm was being done to JJ, which is why I think Tylee is missing too.

Records from running the license plate show that the vehicle was last sold on April 14, 2019 out of Spring, TX (Part of Houston/Harris County) by AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Spring. The VIN of that vehicle is 1C4GJXAN6JW326205.
Does anyone think maybe the PI misspoke when he said cherokee? If all the other info suggests it was a Wrangler. Photo, license plate, location of Charles and Tylee when it was purchased. I can't find any other source except the PI saying a Cherokee was involved.

Where do you live? In the US the supreme court banned most restrictions on radio antennas of any kind over 30 years ago. Local municipalities, HOAs etc. generally are not even allowed to request you get permission in most cases. I cannot find the specific case but I found several cases relating to satellite dishes and TV antennas. The city always loses. Landlord can't even restrict tenants from putting up antennas in areas the tenant has exclusive use.

Were UK but that explains how they’ve got around having so many aerials in the town if no planning permission is needed.

Are they still alive, I wonder...were they seen in the last days couple of days...
MOO but if they don’t show up at the temple today someone needs to be doing a welfare check.
Are there any as of yet unsolved suburban murders or disappearances in the Chandler/Gilbert area that occurred last year?
I’ve begun to wonder this too. It would be interesting to find out. JMO

It doesn't look like a Cherokee to me either? But does seem to be green, that drab dull olive green Jeep uses. It looks gray because of the dull light and poor camera, I think?

I think the license plate shows up so clearly because the headlights of the UHaul are shining on it, making it reflect.
I don't think it is a stock photo because it had Texas plates and I think it was mentioned that the jeep had Texas plates and Alex got that jeep and gave Colby his truck.

Wasn't the vehicle used in the BB shooting impounded? IIRC, I read that somewhere in one of the earlier threads.

There is a big difference in charcoal grey and "green", as well as the models in question. I don't think the PI erred in saying green Cherokee, especially if it's somewhere on CCTV. I wish we had that video to view.

I just wonder was the Wrangler sold? Was it perhaps a lease and turned in upon Charles's death? Has it been stashed in storage / a garage somewhere? Although I don't hold much hope that these children are alive, an ounce of me wonders if perhaps Tylee is alive somewhere and using it?

Where are the other vehicles that were owned by Charles/Lori? There are a few missing.

That's a lie that is not even a little bit realistic to tell to another fully functional person.
I wouldn’t worry too much about what lie LV told TR about rehoming the dog IMO. I’ve picked up a lot of dogs for a rescue and a lot of people lie to the kids and family about the reasons why. They weren’t involved in murders or cults (I don’t think :eek:) Just trying to save the family distress because of the choice the adult had made.

I’ve picked up a lot of abused dogs, hoarding situation dogs, family breakdowns, dangerous dogs and jmo but well over 50% don’t tell the families the truth. A lot are also lying to themselves IMO.

On the scale of the bizarre lies LV has been caught out with this could be the least. However the fact that the kids were missing so soon afterwards makes me think Bailey had to go because the kids disappearance was already in motion by LV. MOO

Wait, my wires got crossed. No one has seen the kids. I meant Chad and Lori better stay away from Kona. If they come here I'll throw the giant centapede always hanging out by my deck at them.

:) I understood. Sorry for the confusion. I meant are Lori and Chad still alive, because they are hiding in a hotel room for days now...(who brings them food btw)
I'm gonna dip. I'm day two into my vacation time and way too drank and prone to mischief to be of anything use

OT: I noticed....Frown....hahahaha enjoy~!

It is also of note that the day after Tammy's body was exhumed, Alex Cox suffered an unknown medical emergency and later died because of it. This was also after the December 6th warrant issued to JJ's school by Chandler PD

Makes me wonder if Alex freaked out about the exhumation believing they would get caught so they eliminated him because they were afraid he couldn’t hold it together.

I need some timeline and sleuthing help. Have we discussed the video below yet?

At about 1:28 in the video the reporter says that the PI saw Alex helping Melani load up a U-haul in Gilbert, AZ at the "end of October" but the video goes on to say "2 days later" Brandon was shot at. Well that doesn't make any sense, since Brandon was shot at on Oct 2. Do we think the end of Oct date is correct and "two days later" part is an error? Or did they mean End of September and misspoke when they said Oct?

Also, here are some photos from the PI in that story that I had not seen posted here:
View attachment 230812

View attachment 230813

View attachment 230814

The video goes on to show a picture of a Jeep with a Texas license plate as the reporter talks about the drive-by attempt on BB.
I'm trying to figure out if this picture is of the actual Jeep or if it's a stock photo:

View attachment 230816

I'm confused on the Jeep:
1. It doesn't look green.
2. It doesn't look like a Cherokee to me.
3. It shows a clear license plate number which almost seems too clear for a CCTV image.

Anyone know if there is there a way to check this plate number to see if it's registered to Charles Vallow? TIA.

MOO.

I'm probably losing my mind but I thought Tylee's Jeep, spotted at BB shooting, was a Wrangler. Which matches the picture.

(Catching up on posts since this one).

JMO

I personally find it offensive that Chad and Lori Daybell attended an LDS church last week. It was grandstanding and distasteful.

The fact that they attend church, while blatantly flaunting requests from LEO to just verify that the children are alive, is beyond repugnant and their church attendance makes it appear that the LDS church supports their actions.

End the drama, show a picture of the children.
Maybe that is why some media are in Hawaii, to see if they come out to attend church again?

I need some timeline and sleuthing help. Have we discussed the video below yet?

At about 1:28 in the video the reporter says that the PI saw Alex helping Melani load up a U-haul in Gilbert, AZ at the "end of October" but the video goes on to say "2 days later" Brandon was shot at. Well that doesn't make any sense, since Brandon was shot at on Oct 2. Do we think the end of Oct date is correct and "two days later" part is an error? Or did they mean End of September and misspoke when they said Oct?

Also, here are some photos from the PI in that story that I had not seen posted here:
View attachment 230812

View attachment 230813

View attachment 230814

The video goes on to show a picture of a Jeep with a Texas license plate as the reporter talks about the drive-by attempt on BB.
I'm trying to figure out if this picture is of the actual Jeep or if it's a stock photo:

View attachment 230816

I'm confused on the Jeep:
1. It doesn't look green.
2. It doesn't look like a Cherokee to me.
3. It shows a clear license plate number which almost seems too clear for a CCTV image.

Anyone know if there is there a way to check this plate number to see if it's registered to Charles Vallow? TIA.

MOO.

Am I also seeing a white SUV in the garage? And I do think that is the actual green Jeep.

The Gilbert investigation was about the murder attempt on Brandon. I'm not sure if JJ's grandparents were a part of that. They would not have known the current status of Lori's relationship with Chad.
They did know about Lori's relationship with Chad. They mentioned it had gone on for a while. I don't know when JJ's grandparents became aware of the BB shooting attempt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member