Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM says that was three weeks before Tammy died that she last spoke to him. Here is the link to the statement from the media company that clearly states near the end that no speakers ever got paid.

"Neither he, nor any speaker, was paid to speak at our events."

https://www.preparingapeople.com

I believe that speakers generated income for themselves by promoting their books, prepper kits, and other materials available for sale after they spoke. I attended a meeting like this, and one speaker was very charismatic. I have no doubt that he sold a lot of his books after the conference.

Welcome to WS. Lori has ended up in Hawaii and Alex went back to Az. So why did Lori and Alex move up there just for three months max. They had no links to BYU at all. Are you saying you think Tylee and Jj have been trafficked?
I doubt that. I think that they are gone and it either involves them seeing something they shouldn't have (murder), might involve life insurance, or some sort of reincarnation belief. Trafficking generally involves females although also males to a small degree.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex's death was natural. The speculated cause of death (Pulmonary embolism) matches up with a long haul driver and/or a person driving up and down from Idaho to Arizona frequently. MOO

I think that's probably circular. From the 911 call Alex was found dying with feces and vomit and no prior complaints mentioned. As far as we know he had not history of medical problems. The caller didn't mention he was blue. None of that indicates embolism. So if they didn't do an autopsy they couldn't have found the clot. Probably what happened is they heard about the long distance driving and guessed it was an embolism from that.

He wanted out of the book business but Tammy didn't want that. Could be another additional motive. So he wanted out of the marriage and the book business, plus the life insurance and freedom to marry Lori all because of his visions. Motive x 4.
AJMO

IMO Chad wanting out of the book business (the only way he contributed financially) doesn’t really seem like a motive at all.
Seems like a normal discussion amongst a 30-year married couple to me.
Plus I think that’s crazy JR who said that, so who knows if it’s a vision or what.

Ummm, that sounds like some amazing post-funeral food!
I’ve definitely learned that our British funerals are a let down after reading this thread. You’re lucky to get some sandwiches, salad, sausage rolls/pork pies and a bit of cake at our funerals. Served with either tea and coffee or a drink if it’s in a pub. We’re not doing it right :( JMO

The "thing" to me is this regarding getting out of book sales.

1. We honestly don't know how much money Chad and Lori have left. Or how much they had going into this fiasco. Chances are, they are going to run out of cash. I can't see them carrying hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash in evidence baggies. :)

2. The books will provide a small income, if nothing else. Depending on finances, he (they) need to keep their names relevant with certain types of people that would contribute financially.

3. About the only marketable skills we know of are beautician and grave digger. Outside of author and potential killers.

Jmo
I don't see them have a combined income of $30,000 per month working as a gravedigger and hairstylist.

I have been reading for a while, but just joined. I am trying to understand rules, so so hopeful nothing is out of bounds here--- but this post hinted at some of my lurking questions "outside" the main characters, so definitely wanted to respond. I STILL hope some information arises around LV's sister, Melani's mother, who died young. And JR, 3rd husband of LV who died young. But I had researched LV's sister a little bit, and found that both she and Melani lived in Washington State. So did this Alyssa Romine in the above referred article. She had just returned to Gilbert to her family from Washington State where I believe her husband had lived. Not sure if there are cross referenced cities yet....but it is still curious. But YES, this Alyssa Romine was very strong evangelizing Mormon, as indicated in her posted obituary.

Re: Alyssa Romine, she was not Mormon but an evangelical Christian. According to her obit, her services were held at Sun Valley Community Church in Tempe, which calls itself nondenominational Christian. View Alyssa Olson's Obituary on AZCentral.com and share memories

I doubt these two cases are connected, unless Ms. Romine in her short time in AZ somehow encountered LV or AC in a way that played into their doomsday beliefs. That seems a pretty remote possibility. But stranger coincidences have happened in the WS crimes I've followed, so I'm not taking it entirely off the table.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of the dates/times and comings and goings at the storage unit. I've transcribed the video commentary and described what footage is being simultaneously shown underneath in brackets.

What’s emerged is that the seat and tire removal visit is not on Wed 2nd October. I know that much because in the footage showing the ‘d ‘ (which has to be Wed) she unlocks the unit, and in the undated footage shown 12 seconds later it shows a different arrival and unlocking, before the seat and tire are taken out.

I think it likely the tire and seat were put in the unit on 2nd and taken out on the 3rd. Although it hardly seems worth storing them for one night, unless they were anticipating a visit from police and needed to hide them, but why not think ahead and wait until afternoon to hide them? IMO it must be something nefarious because it’s work to travel and unload at the unit and go back for them, rather than leaving them in a home garage if extra space is needed in the car for a night. Perhaps the Jeep had to be quickly abandoned because of the failed murder attempt, and they didn’t want to be stopped driving it back, knowing BB was still alive, but they had planned to replace them in the Jeep that same day. Then decided to move them again on the 3rd.

Now we need to work on identifying whether the man in the clips with Lori is Alex Cox.

My transcript and descriptions of footage -

Lori Vallow Daybell first came here to Self Storage Plus in Rexburg to rent a storage unit. This is the unit that she put her items in, it’s a 10x10, and over the next few weeks after October 1st she came here a few different times.

Surveillance footage from the company shows...

[Tue 14:23:15 – Lori shown entering unit alone]

...Lori or a man associated with her visited her unit 9 times in October and 1 time in November.

[parking lot, Lori’s car driving, no date/day/time].

She came alone once on October 1st...

[car driving between larger lock-ups 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:14]

...the day she signed the contract and agreed to pay $53 a month. She was driving a blue Nissan Rogue. Lori returned October 2nd and 3rd with a man who appears to be her brother Alex Cox.

[@36 secs; “[We]d 13:28:11” man and woman enter units, she unlocks unit]

His truck…

[cut to Cox’s truck driving between large lock-ups, lime green tote in back, drive E, no date/day/time]

…is spotted on camera several times during the month.

During one visit the two of them...

[@48 secs; man and woman enter units no date/day/time, she unlocks unit, man carries out what looks like a large folded car seat to Lori’s car, both return to unit, man carries out tire and she locks up]

...enter the building. The man looks back and forth as Lori opens the unit door. He then removes a heavy tote with something hanging over the end. It’s placed in the car, they go back inside the building and he carries out a tire while she closes the door.

Between October 6th and 26th...

[man alone entering unit door no date/day/time]

...a man presumably Cox visits the storage unit alone 5 times.

[man alone leaving carrying large items to Cox’s truck outside, no date/day/time]

Cameras show him dropping off a variety of items including gun cases. And then on October 28th two men are seen moving bikes into the unit

[two men, possibly Cox’s truck outside, 14:00:34 no date/day, enter unit with bike]

During October...

[back of Cox’s truck shown with lime green tote inside and possibly a brown cardboard box, no date/day/time]

...the visitors are seen with large heavy totes.

[@1.25; man and woman enter already unlocked unit, man wheeling in a tire just 9:14, no hour/date/day, the 9 is minutes. Could be say 13:29:14 or 13:39:14 on Wed or different day altogether.]

Sometimes they put things in the unit then remove them within days.

[man leaving unit carrying heavy tote no date/day/time, no woman seen]

The last time anyone visits the facility in October is on 28th. Nobody comes back for nearly a month. But on Nov 24th...

[woman standing outside unit, man emerges carrying large tote, she remains standing outside unit, no date/day/time]

...Lori and a man are again seen on camera, they stay for 4 minutes and leave. Two days later Rexburg police go to her townhouse for a welfare check on JJ. The next day, Nov 27th officers serve a search warrant at the home and then go to the storage unit with a search warrant. Inside they find bikes, a scooter, winter clothing, a photo album with pictures of the children, sports equipment, a backpack with JJ’s initials, a jersey with Colby’s name, Lori’s oldest son, along with ice skates and blankets. One showing photos of JJ the other with pictures of Tylee. Detectives photographed everything and in January when Lori’s credit card was declined several times Self Storage Plus notified the police.

Workers say officers have not returned since the end of November. Workers have reached out to Daybell multiple times but they have been unsuccessful in reaching her and she has not contacted them. Now here at Self Storage Plus they realised the other day that Lori may have been using their facility. They called their security system, Elite Surveillance. They came up and helped them pull the footage and now they are waiting to see what’s next. Reporting in Rexburg I’m Nate Eaton, East Idaho News.com.

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

I’ve definitely learned that our British funerals are a let down after reading this thread. You’re lucky to get some sandwiches, salad, sausage rolls/pork pies and a bit of cake at our funerals. Served with either tea and coffee or a drink if it’s in a pub. We’re not doing it right :( JMO

At least in a pub is a possibility. These Mormon funerals wouldn't do that. :)

Has anyone seen any reports of CD and LV showing up to church today? Curious how bold they are and how the rest of the congregation would take this for a second week. I'm willing to bet it's been w whirlwind week for the Bishop with all of the questions about them being there.

... So if they didn't do an autopsy they couldn't have found the clot. Probably what happened is they heard about the long distance driving and guessed it was an embolism from that.
I would have guessed heart attack after reading those funeral potato recipes.

Arizona has Medical Examiners, not Coroners. In Arizona MEs must be doctors trained specifically in forensic pathology. The ME "shall direct a death investigation" under a number of circumstances, 2 of which fit here. The standard "unattended" meaning not in a hospital or no doctor saw the decedent. Also "Death occurring suddenly when in apparent good health."

AC's case and his body would be reviewed by a pathologist automatically because he died in AZ. This is good because someone specifically trained to look for cause and manner of death is looking at it. It is also bad because every decedent gets the same look, so results take longer and we are impatient.

You would not believe how much these rules vary from state to state.
Arizona - Coroner/ME Laws | CDC

I feel I need to restate my belief that there is nothing wrong with a coroner system as in Idaho and I am in no way saying anything was done wrong there. I have a lot of respect for people that do that job.

Has anyone seen any reports of CD and LV showing up to church today? Curious how bold they are and how the rest of the congregation would take this for a second week. I'm willing to bet it's been w whirlwind week for the Bishop with all of the questions about them being there.

I've been hoping to hear something about this today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong