2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

I still can't believe AW hasn't been brought up on anything or wasn't a part of any trial. You KNOW she knows more than is out there. How did she skate away so easily?

She got out of all of this because CWW chose to speak. When the other defendants brought up why she was not part of this case at all, it was stated that she had nothing to do with it. But my question is, if JRR had been the one to turn, would she be so distanced? I am not sure.

I still can't believe AW hasn't been brought up on anything or wasn't a part of any trial. You KNOW she knows more than is out there. How did she skate away so easily?

And since she DOES know a LOT--I can't help thinking that if CWW had gotten away with Teresa's murder, AW would be next, and it would be Mark's turn to return the favor. Remember, these people give each other "vouchers". (JRR's facebook had posted a voucher for a free murder, without any type of mental consequence to bog you down.) And I keep thinking...Why did MS say to CWW on the burner phone: It's nothing about you or AW, but it's personal. ?

If CWW was using JRR by calling in that "voucher", then who would CWW murder for him? Circle of Murder.

Last edited:
I wonder if she is sleeping with one eye open. I can see Mark sending someone after her once his appeals are exhausted... not that he has the money to do it.. but then again, JRR was willing to do it cheap...who knows who else is part of that 'group'. Also wondering if she'll file for divorce now that he'll be sentenced and money stops coming in. Would love to hear an update on her life now.

I wonder if she is sleeping with one eye open. I can see Mark sending someone after her once his appeals are exhausted... not that he has the money to do it.. but then again, JRR was willing to do it cheap...who knows who else is part of that 'group'. Also wondering if she'll file for divorce now that he'll be sentenced and money stops coming in. Would love to hear an update on her life now.
I agree. Hoping justice comes soon for the Bolin family. JMO

Monday, February 10th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) – FL – Dr. Teresa Sievers (46) (June, 2015, Bonita Springs) – for *Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41/now 46) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond.
Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Sentencing 7/15/19.
6/25/19 Update: Order Granting Stipulated Motion for Continuance Filed. Sentencing rescheduled for 12/2/19.
11/29/19 Update: Sentencing on 12/2 has been moved to 2/10/20.
*Mark D. Sievers (50) – Trial started 11/12/19 & ended 12/4/19 with a GUILTY verdict on both counts. Penalty phase started 12/10 and the jurors recommended the death penalty. 1/3/20: Sentenced to death. 2/5/20: Motion for new trial-denied.
*Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) – Found guilty. 12/12/19: Sentenced to life without parole.

Monday, February 10th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) – FL – Dr. Teresa Sievers (46) (June, 2015, Bonita Springs) – for *Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41/now 46) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond.
Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Sentencing 7/15/19.
6/25/19 Update: Order Granting Stipulated Motion for Continuance Filed. Sentencing rescheduled for 12/2/19.
11/29/19 Update: Sentencing on 12/2 has been moved to 2/10/20.
*Mark D. Sievers (50) – Trial started 11/12/19 & ended 12/4/19 with a GUILTY verdict on both counts. Penalty phase started 12/10 and the jurors recommended the death penalty. 1/3/20: Sentenced to death. 2/5/20: Motion for new trial-denied.
*Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) – Found guilty. 12/12/19: Sentenced to life without parole.
Will this be live?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv