Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Welcome to our new members.

Please review THE RULES, particularly those called “Etiquette & Information” and “Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.”, some of which are as follows:

Do not bring social media comments by the general public to Websleuths. They are considered rumor and are off limits. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include a link.

Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

WS is VICTIM FRIENDLY. No sleuthing of family members, especially parents and spouses. We give them the benefit of the doubt and the last thing we want to do is re-victimize a grieving loved one.

Theories, opinion, speculation are welcome as long as they are based on FACTS that have been made available through mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), or other acceptable sources such as scholarly or professional publications.

When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Copyright rules require that no more than 10% of any article may be copied and members must give credit to the source by providing a link. Again, if you can't link it, you can't post it. No link, no post.

Websleuths does not allow linking to unapproved sites, so if you happen to see one of your posts has disappeared, it could be because Websleuths does not allow discussion of hoax theories or rumors from other sites, or for a violation of one of The Rules noted and linked above.

DO NOT discuss moderation on the thread. Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if there is a violation of TOS or the post is otherwise deemed inappropriate.

If you need help or have questions or concerns, the Mods are happy to assist. Please use the private messaging system called “Conversations” to contact us in a respectful fashion. Disrespect to members or Websleuths staff is not allowed.

The above is only a partial list of TheRules aka TOS. You'll find others in the links provided. Please check them out, as it is every member’s responsibility to know them and post in accordance with them.

images

I'd suggest a good read of AW3 again for MT (I did it again tonight and took more notes) as IMO there are some nuggets of gold left by LE IMO about who MT is and how she operates.

We've talked for many threads about the different kinds of intelligence possessed by Fd, MT and KM. But I think that LE was laying the foundation for releasing more information about MT and her role in the murder of JFd that will no doubt be shocking, even for those that have been here since the beginning of this case.

I don't think its possible based on the limited facts we have in AW1-3 to posture MT as someone unaware or uninvolved in this case at all. MT in AW1-3 has been clearly in lockstep with Fd every step of the way and for lack of a better description is a true partner in crime, along with KM. The Civil Case provided so much useful information too as to the level of absolutely involvement of MT in the life of Fd and FORE and at times it seemed that the two were simply unable to be separated. Wherever you saw Fd then there was MT.

The scene of Fd and MT at 80 MS with EE and the truck I think was a brilliant example provided by LE as to the nature of the Fd and MT relationship. MT knew precisely what Fd wanted her to do with the keys to the EE truck and Fd didn't have to verbalise a thing! MT knew what to do IMO because she knew what the truck had been used for and what had been going on at 80MS and what had happened at 69/71 Welles. MT knew everything and so didn't have to ask for verbal instructions because she was in lockstep with Fd longstanding plan to murder JFd. She might not have basic intelligence or be very bright to the level of being able to memorise and convincingly lie about the 'alibi script' but this lack of brightness doesn't make her any less of a participant in the brutal murder of JFd IMO.

MOO

Michelle Troconis Had Expired Passport, Contact With Fotis: State

Quotes from article:

STAMFORD, CT — Despite being instructed months ago to relinquish all passports following her first arrest, Michelle Troconis has been holding onto an expired Venezuelan passport for several months, Chief State's Attorney Richard Colangelo said in court Friday. [BBM]

Troconis and her new attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, appeared before Judge Gary White in Stamford Superior Court on Friday to argue for a modification to the terms of her release. She is free on bond after having been arrested three times in connection with the murder of Jennifer Farber Dulos.

The most recent arrest last month was on a charge of conspiracy to commit murder. Schoenhorn entered a plea of not guilty to the charge on Friday.

Colangelo said that Troconis had turned over her United States passport, but had not disclosed the existence of the Venezuelan one. [BBM]

Additionally, he said that he was trying to track down confirmation that Troconis had been in contact with former co-defendant and boyfriend, the late Fotis Dulos, through an unnamed third-party at some point last year.

She and Fotis Dulos were prohibited by the court from contacting one another; Dulos committed suicide last week.[BBM]

Schoenhorn denied the allegation about contact with Dulos. "We know nothing about any third-party contact."

White ordered Troconis to turn over the expired passport as soon as possible. [BBM]

Last edited:
Moving forward what is everyone's take on Judge White allowing her case to be moved to Hartford?
JS admitted he had not read any of the AWs.
Will he change his mind once he gets to AW #3 and withdrawal that motion?
The one where she is charged with conspiracy to commit murder?
Observing her family, IMO, they don't seem to grasp the gravity of this last charge.
Certainly he should though, right?
Curious to hear your thoughts.
MOO.
Conspiracy to commit murder: The biggest charge, the most important, and extremely serious - doesn't take law school to know that.

He didn't bother to read about it yet. What is he doing instead?

Is he, perhaps, too busy hiring social media 'trolls'? We wonder. It is within the realm of possibility.

The victim was in Fairfield County. It's POSSIBLE that the accused (MT) was also there - we'll see.

Just because the criminals disposed of her blood, belongings, and possibly also her body in another county, does not make the disposal county worth of a different court seat.

IMO.

Last edited:
Agree.

It is my belief that JS wants this changed to Hartford because that is where his office is and has familiarity with the courts there. His excuse that potential jurors would be tainted where it is now should be addressed when this does go to trial and ‘try’ for a change of venue then.

MOO

Yes, he likely has a 'buddy' judge there and has told MT he'll get a 'better result' there.

If they move the venue, they'd sure as h3ll better investigate all of his connections first.

Yes and no.

If I conspire to commit murder by discussing and taking multiple actions at my home in CT, but the location of said hypothetical murder would've been NY, the crime still took place in CT, regardless of whether the murder happened or not.

Like I said, it's a gray area. The actual conspiracy was NOT in NC. I agree it doesn't make sense on the surface, and I am genuinely interested in how this plays out from a legal standpoint.

ETA: I am NOT a lawyer; this is my lay understanding from previous experience with LE. If there are any lawyers who knows better, PLEASE correct me.
I'd like to hear from a CT lawyer - but (NOT speaking as a lawyer here) - in some states, it's either venue, e.g.:

'A person may be prosecuted for conspiracy in the county in which he entered into such conspiracy or in any county in which an overt act in furtherance thereof was committed.'

IMO, it's a very gray area.

JS is correct that all of MT's crimes were committed within Hartford county, and generally crimes are tried where they are committed.

I'm unsure what the legal difference is since all of the crimes relate to another crime committed in Fairfield county.

I'm not overly concerned either way, but I would love to hear from others what they think moving to Hartford will change.

Adding: We do not know that "all of MT's crimes were committed within Hfd county".

On the contrary, it's likely she did at least some of her planning (the car she drove was seen behind Jennifer's house) at minimum - in person in New Canaan.

Whether she was there in person on 5/24 is yet to be seen but she has NO alibi at all yet. The selfies she claims to have taken that day may well not even exist, or may have been taken on a different day entirely!

So far none of her alibis have been even remotely truthful.

Last edited:
No, she had asked where she lives now. I think she was wondering if she lived in the states when she was doing work for Fore. I guess they did their architectural work via. Email or on the boat when they were skiing in Greece!

This needs further investigation, IMO. What exactly DID Rena do to get her name on one of the designs and be paid so richly for supposed work?

Was she licensed in CT?

How does an architect (by her self-description - can we believe what she says or from where she claims to have graduated? - NO) draw up plans without being on-site?

How much did she get paid, and for which houses, and -- were any other architects involved in the plans?

Seriously need to know this stuff.

Last edited:
Corruption or possibly ties of people involved in the community to people that are member of LE or the Courts is an issue that we have seen upfront in this sad case IMO. In great part its also a reason why I believe moving the case to Hartford would simply be an unwise move.

First we saw how Avon PD (alleged ties to KM and Fd) handled the investigation into the death of Mama Dulos. I would love to see what an accident investigator such as we saw in New Canaan a few weeks ago would make of the hash made of the Mama Dulos investigation complete with Greek translation by Fd. Simply cannot make up such as story which also includes UCONN Heath not reporting the death of Mama Dulos to Avon Pd.

Then we have South Windsor PD. Probably books and articles could be written about the how these folks have been seen to work very hard to protect and keep KM out of the Press and spotlight and IMO NOT protect KM STBX adequately. First we saw local press having to file FOIA requests to get KM arrest warrant for spousal rape. Second we saw the terrifying video and police report about the guy with the crowbar and gas can that shows up at KM STBX house and South Windsor PD did nothing but I believe called it an 'unresolved domestic incident'. Was gas can guy even identified by SWPD and why were reports of ongoing violations of KM of his no contact order only selectively enforced or simply ignored by SWPD? Were member of SWPD paid to turn away when actual video evidence was presented of violations by KM of his no contact order? Has anything been done to investigate who w/i SWPD was attempting to protect KM?

But the true 'winner - no real winners as all these PDs inspire little public confidence' in the Hartford area PD stakes IMO has to be the Farmington PD for handing over the Fd unregistered Glock 19 to some unidentified person (or maybe by now they are identified) and then making the SA and Lisa Backus file a FOIA request to get the 10 page report and STILL no information is available about an unregistered very powerful handgun being out and about in the dangerous and violent area that is Hartford, CT. Crickets on the Glock and Crickets from CSP as well.

KM and his ties to the courts in/around Hartford also bear consideration and you really probably don't have to look much further than his own divorce case file. KM has IMO effectively manipulated the court apparatus around his divorce to his advantage simply due to connections which has been to the detriment and personal safety of his STBX IMO.

And then as if this all isn't enough there is the chaos that was witnessed on the day Fd committed suicide by gassing himself. CSP per usual backed away from the situation (CSP Spokesperson Foley wouldn't even really get on camera outside of 4Jx on the day of the suicide yet simply kept spouting words which couldn't be heard off camera and then when he stepped on camera said nothing of use to the public who had just witnessed a very upsetting scene and then most likely had WFSB scrub the video!) as told the Press I believe that the report about the suicide would be provided by FPD. Not surprisingly its been crickets. Will the public ever know how Fd was permitted to remain stationery in his garage for over an hr when he should have been in transit to his court date in Stamford?

This episode and tragedy touch on the role and responsibility of Parole and the bracelet monitors as well as Fd attorneys who clearly weren't caring that he wasn't where he was supposed to be. But, I am very interested in why there seemed to be a gap between someone being at 4Jx walking around outside and FPD not getting a call until 11:54 am I believe? The first responders did amazing work to revive a most likely by the brain damaged Fd, but little about what happened at 4Jx makes much sense and yet we have heard zero of an official nature from FPD? Will it take yet more FOIA requests to get basic answers about what happened on the day Fd decided to kill himself? Are the Press even following up to provide a minute by minute account of what many here were able to watch live via WFSB drone?

MOO

Last edited:
I agree that JS's motivation is likely that he wants to be on home turf. CT isn't large enough IMO to find a truly untainted jury pool at this point.
If so, you can thank lawyers like NP and JS for tainting the jury pool. It's all just a circus to them - the louder and crazier, the better.

LE is tight-lipped.

Last edited:
Thank you for your comment. There is a great deal of internal shame in this situation. A person literally feels stupid and embarrassed. The MN will not take any responsibility for what they have done so the victim/survivor carries the full load for a very long time. It has taken me 4+ years to get close to resolving this in my own head. I think I'm almost at the finish line.

Your past horrid experience with that jerk, helps us here.
Pleased almost resolved for you now.
Your info about FD's antics, mirroring what happened to you, helps us understand this ugly case, based on possessions/money.
MOO.

On the very extreme end of things leniency could be law enforcement failing to investigate entirely. Failing to notice that your neighbor Kleopatra Dulos has been dead for three months when you are the Avon chief of police or failing to investigate a grave because it was too hot for example. Or ignoring the fact that the story someone has given you makes no sense because you recognize the perp from hockey.

MOO

Last edited:
Thankfully, I do not think like FD. But, I find it hard to believe that he did not 'bounce' his plan for the 24th of May off of someone that he trusted and had some respect for; like KM. I understand that FD thought no one in the room was as clever as he, but to have another person critique of the plan would have been helpful. So I do believe KM was aware of the plan, and maybe assisted. MOO.

There was a hearing in the divorce case scheduled for the week after JD disappeared, which focused on FDs financial affidavit and accounting, which he had been skirting around and out of in the divorce case. When he couldn’t evade his financial fraud being revealed, he killed JD.
That happened again; when his financial house of cards was about to fold in the hearing for his bond, he killed himself.
A pattern.
MOO.

I posted this article much earlier in the case, last summer, when we were discussing whether we thought that FD would turn to suicide. Now that he has, it is interesting to read again.
Some of you might be especially interested in the part about faking suicide attempt in the garage with the car running. Although, FD sealed up the garage door in his case.
https://depts.washington.edu/psyclerk/secure/articles/eleven-deaths-narcissist.pdf
Great post, thank you.
Although it's a long read it's worth it considering so many similarities to FD and even to his actions throughout the saga.

In many professional minds, his suicide was
almost predictable for someone who understood FD. He followed the pattern of
nPD in so many of his reactions to the dismantling of his life, family and business.
But as far as we know, no one really knew him
intimately, except for his dead wife, who
seemed to have a great handle on the man and
his behavior patterns and how he handled adversity in his life.
She understood the monster in him. And knew
she had to get away from it.
Again, worth the read.

Great post, thank you.
Although it's a long read it's worth it considering so many similarities to FD and even to his actions throughout the saga.

In many professional minds, his suicide was
almost predictable for someone who understood FD. He followed the pattern of
nPD in so many of his reactions to the dismantling of his life, family and business.
But as far as we know, no one really knew him
intimately, except for his dead wife, who
seemed to have a great handle on the man and
his behavior patterns and how he handled adversity in his life.
She understood the monster in him. And knew
she had to get away from it.
Again, worth the read.

I absolutely agree that Jennifer “knew” him better than anybody. At least, she knew what he would do to her. I’m torn about whether or not he ever physically abused her; did she know what he would do because he did, or was she so astute that she knew what he was like, even though he didn’t?

It is abundantly clear that his lawyer(s) had absolutely no idea what he was inclined to do, though-it seems to me to be a disaster for Pattis and Co., at least in the P.R. sense. I can imagine many Ct defense attorneys saying that they would have had somebody accompanying him to and from all court proceedings. I still wonder what kind of conversation Pattis and Dulos had after Dulos was seen dismantling the memorial to Jennifer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member