Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Church on Sunday, as in yesterday, or last weekend?

I think the biggest bombshells were Sunday...turning up at church. It coming out today that they’ve got TRs phone. Yesterday’s wedding pics. If you look up Justin Lum and Nate Eaton’s fb posts on their news sites there’s all the paperwork that’s been released this week. I’m sure others will add to what I’ve missed MOO

RE: the instagram with Lolo/Summy. I swear I found it before, and am not seeing it now. Maybe I have the ID wrong, I don't seem to have written it down. Would the person who mentioned it please check on it and make sure it's still visible?
lolo4kauai I think

Trying to catch up. I'm halfway through Thread 12.

On the question of vehicles with the footage from PI
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13
It's my understanding that the Jeep in the PI footage is NOT from BB shooting.

The Jeeps. There are many registered to CV.
From BB shooting according to video of PI stating it was a green Jeep Cherokee. This vehicle is in fact greyish green. LE has confirmed with me the color. (I don't know year or trim package as I can't find it in any of the posted cars registered to CV). (probably something like this one: https://www.conceptcarz.com/images/Jeep/2010-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Image-05-800.jpg) Location? Oct 2 in Gilbert, then back to Rexburg? MOO: in impound by LE. Since I wasn't asked about this, I'm leaning more to it being in AZ.

2018 Wrangler 2Door dark grey (in photo taken by PI while investigating the BB shooting. see also: Reports For Plate Number LWD0997 In Texas, United States) Is this PI photo from MB's garage? Why was this in MB's garage? Other vehicle in PI photo of garage is 2018 Ford Transit Passenger van (https://cdn2.commercialtrucktrader....?width=1024&height=768&quality=70&upsize=true vs. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2020-2-8_23-22-14-png.230816/)? Location of these? In the garage in Gilbert?

2012 Wrangler Limited 4Door light grey/silver (vehicle I was shown a photo of. Originally I thought this was Tylee's Jeep until BB shooting vehicle info came forward). Location? I was asked in Rexburg. I assume in Rexburg at least until Nov 27.

Infiniti QX80 in bodycam footage. Location? was this repossessed/sold?
Ford 150 Platinum (as seen in some of the photos of JJ https://i2.wp.com/konniemoments.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Joshua-JJ-Vallow-2.jpg) I thought this was the truck in bodycam and helicopter footage from CV death, now I am convinced that was in fact AC's truck below. Location: Texas?

Lori's Blue Nissan Rogue (I was asked about this one by LE, also seen in storage unit footage, confirmed by commenter on Rexburg PD FB page Dec 20, 2019) Location: in Rexburg Oct - Nov 27. Has anyone checked SLC Airport lot?

Alex's 2017 Ford F150 STX (seen on storage unit footage and footage at CV death scene - by both bodycam and helicopter, seen by neighbors being loaded prior to Nov 27) Location: AZ at AC home or with new wife?

Melani's 2020 Black Kia Telluride (from attempted home invasion/kidnapping of her children at BB's parents' home) Location: probably with MB and IP

Chad's 2011 Chevy Equinox (ETA: black with tinted windows) (Tammy's...seen in satellite map of Daybell residence, confirmed by me and commenter on Rexburg PD FB page Dec 20, 2019) Location: in Rexburg through Nov 27. Has anyone checked SLC Airport lot?

ETA: Line breaks for clarity. Also, regarding rear seats to remove and store in storage unit: 2012 Wrangler, 2018 Wrangler 2-door are easier to do if it has one, Rogue and Telluride fold down, 2011 Equinox are a major pain, but possible (Repair Instructions - Rear Seat Removal and Installation - 2011 Chevrolet Equinox - Equinox, Terrain (VIN L) Service Manual - RepairProcedures.com). But of the vehicles in Rexburg, 2012 jeep or 2011 Equinox seem most likely.

ETA2: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13
If this is the case, and CV bought the Jeep for her specifically as she's 16 going on 17 at the time... did he put it in her name? Hence why we can't find the car registered to him?

Last edited:
I think the biggest bombshells were Sunday...turning up at church. It coming out today that they’ve got TRs phone. Yesterday’s wedding pics. If you look up Justin Lum and Nate Eaton’s fb posts on their news sites there’s all the paperwork that’s been released this week. I’m sure others will add to what I’ve missed MOO

BBM: WOW ... that is a Bombshell.

:) And Thank You so much!

I am going to get lunch and read up.

What compound, please? I missed that. TIA.
No compound has been identified that i know of. Based upon their religious beliefs, Chad Daybells books and their prediction that catastrophe will occur July 22, 2020, it is my best theory as to where the kids are. IMO there is more evidence for the kids being in hiding because of these beliefs although many believe they are deceased. I just do not see any evidence for the kids being deceased as of yet. Not that its impossible but it is more in line with what we know for sure that the kids would be in hiding awaiting the coming earthquakes (as predicted by CD-not a belief i hold).

As for the bubbly beverage in L&C's toasting glasses, I tried to zoom in on the bottle, but I couldn't get a screencap at high enough resolution to read the label. The mouth of the bottle does not look like a champagne/sparkling wine bottle to me, and the lower half of the bottle appears too narrow, but I'm not widely versed in such things. My guess would be Martinelli's or a similar non-alcoholic sparkling beverage, not Dom Pérignon, but that's JMO.
Add to the discussion that you are not supposed to have alcohol on the beach in Kauai. Now, having said that, that rule is often ignored and generally speaking the beaches are not crawling with enforcement officers but still, I think that makes it a little less likely that it is champagne.

Also of note, the Tuesday date might have been selected because the campground there is closed on Tuesdays. That means fewer people and less chance of tents in the background of your wedding photos.

Trying to catch up. I'm halfway through Thread 12.

On the question of vehicles with the footage from PI
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13
It's my understanding that the Jeep in the PI footage is NOT from BB shooting.

The Jeeps. There are many registered to CV.
From BB shooting according to video of PI stating it was a green Jeep Cherokee. This vehicle is in fact greyish green. LE has confirmed with me the color. (I don't know year or trim package as I can't find it in any of the posted cars registered to CV). (probably something like this one: https://www.conceptcarz.com/images/Jeep/2010-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Image-05-800.jpg) Location? Oct 2 in Gilbert, then back to Rexburg? MOO: in impound by LE. Since I wasn't asked about this, I'm leaning more to it being in AZ.

2018 Wrangler 2Door dark grey (in photo taken by PI while investigating the BB shooting. see also: Reports For Plate Number LWD0997 In Texas, United States) Is this PI photo from MB's garage? Why was this in MB's garage? Other vehicle in PI photo of garage is 2018 Ford Transit Passenger van (https://cdn2.commercialtrucktrader....?width=1024&height=768&quality=70&upsize=true vs. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2020-2-8_23-22-14-png.230816/)? Location of these? In the garage in Gilbert?

2012 Wrangler Limited 4Door light grey/silver (vehicle I was shown a photo of. Originally I thought this was Tylee's Jeep until BB shooting vehicle info came forward). Location? I was asked in Rexburg. I assume in Rexburg at least until Nov 27.

Infiniti QX80 in bodycam footage. Location? was this repossessed/sold?
Ford 150 Platinum (as seen in some of the photos of JJ https://i2.wp.com/konniemoments.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Joshua-JJ-Vallow-2.jpg) I thought this was the truck in bodycam and helicopter footage from CV death, now I am convinced that was in fact AC's truck below. Location: Texas?

Lori's Blue Nissan Rogue (I was asked about this one by LE, also seen in storage unit footage, confirmed by commenter on Rexburg PD FB page Dec 20, 2019) Location: in Rexburg Oct - Nov 27. Has anyone checked SLC Airport lot?

Alex's 2017 Ford F150 STX (seen on storage unit footage and footage at CV death scene - by both bodycam and helicopter, seen by neighbors being loaded prior to Nov 27) Location: AZ at AC home or with new wife?

Melani's 2020 Black Kia Telluride (from attempted home invasion/kidnapping of her children at BB's parents' home) Location: probably with MB and IP

Chad's 2011 Chevy Equinox (ETA: black with tinted windows) (Tammy's...seen in satellite map of Daybell residence, confirmed by me and commenter on Rexburg PD FB page Dec 20, 2019) Location: in Rexburg through Nov 27. Has anyone checked SLC Airport lot?

ETA: Line breaks for clarity. Also, regarding rear seats to remove and store in storage unit: 2012 Wrangler, 2018 Wrangler 2-door are easier to do if it has one, Rogue and Telluride fold down, 2011 Equinox are a major pain, but possible (Repair Instructions - Rear Seat Removal and Installation - 2011 Chevrolet Equinox - Equinox, Terrain (VIN L) Service Manual - RepairProcedures.com). But of the vehicles in Rexburg, 2012 jeep or 2011 Equinox seem most likely.
Thanks for the confirmation. Do you think LE would have checked the Airport? It’s a very valid idea. MOO

Aunt Of Missing Idaho Girl Addresses Disappearance For First Time

9 Feb 2020

[...]

Cushing said it wasn’t until her brother’s death in late March 2018 that she noticed a drastic change in Lori Vallow.

Cushing said Ryan died of an apparent heart attack in late March 2018. His body was found in his apartment after a welfare check when the neighbor’s dog detected a strange smell.

“It’s really sad that someone could die and go at least a week without being discovered,” Cushing said.

Cushing said Vallow was notified of Ryan’s passing but didn’t tell his family. She only learned of her brother’s death five weeks later because no one had claimed his body. She said officials ran a background check and called her brother.

Cushing said Vallow acted very casual about Ryan’s death.

“That really took me back, I thought ‘you knew and didn’t tell me?” she said.

However, Cushing said Lori asked her to visit Arizona to support Tylee.

“I decided to put my personal feelings aside about not being told about Joe’s death and I flew out there, hoping to connect with Tylee,” Cushing said.

When she arrived in Arizona, Cushing said she was shocked to find that Vallow discouraged Tylee from mourning her father’s death.

“When I got there, it was as if, nothing had happened,” she said. “People were hardly talking about Joe and when Lori did, the tenor was — she would actually say, ‘the world is a better place without Joe Ryan.’”

Cushing said she also noticed Tylee and Vallow had a strained relationship.

“There was also a lot of tension between Tylee and Lori,” Cushing said, adding that Vallow didn’t allow the two to spend much time together alone.

Read more and see video: Aunt Of Missing Idaho Girl Addresses Disappearance For First Time

BBM.

Is Auntie the same person as the (I think unattributed) "friend", who has previously famously talked about Lori's talking about driving everybody including the kids off a cliff??

If not, I note this means that Lori has been telling more than one person this. Perhaps multiple people. :(

Photographers own the copyright to their photos for life. Unless you pay a very huge fee to buy the copyright. I

Can I Get the Copyright To My Wedding Photos?

Snip
Let’s unwrap what it means to receive the digital files vs. owning the copyright to them. The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) was passed to ensure that photographers and other artists are protected by granting them the exclusive right to distribute, copy, edit and publish their photography by license, transfer or sale. These exclusive rights are subject to a time limit and expire 70 years after the maker’s death. In simpler terms, the photographer automatically owns the wedding images under copyright law because they created them. Nobody else may profit from the images except the photographer who created them.

True story... ask me how I know, lol. My sister's wedding photographer died intestate (a young guy, btw... when my sister first told me he had died, I thought maybe she was talking about an elderly unseen photographer, and that Young Photog had been a dispatched assistant); and my sister has never been able to get any of her wedding photos as a result. My parents contracted to get a couple of the attendees a few pictures - we've been reduced to taking pictures of our photographs and sending them to my sister. :( . (I mean, the guy was young and it was a tragedy, don't get me wrong; but my sister will be dead after a ripe old age before the copyright on those photos expires.)

My youngest daughter is 22. I have never seen her without her cellphone within 5 feet of her, ever since she got her first cell phone, 10 years ago.

The fact that Lori Daybell had Tylee's phone is troubling to me.
I’ve got three lads here (two of my own and one that came to live with us years ago). I’ve never seen any of them without their phones. All three sleep with them. MOO

For those that think the kids are in hiding, my question is: what reason is there for Lori to have them in hiding? She said she didn’t want JJ, Tylee is like 17 and there was no custody battle. Seems like an awful lot of trouble for nothing
They are awaiting the "end of days" as predicted by the group with which they are affiliated. Their prophecy and plans are based around their beliefs, which have been a part of Chad's life for decades and Lori's for a brief time now. Based upon what we know about them and (if you sleuth around to learn about the AVOW and other groups, you will find these visions have been going on for decades now... there are many others who came before Chad Daybell) we know that many are/have been literally preparing for the "end of days". Land is owned and the "prophecy" calls for the 144,000 to hide out in the Rocky Mountains until the earthquakes have ceased. So, the kids would be hiding out likely based upon what we can learn about their beliefs. This is all MOO. I have spent a good deal of time learning about the movement, their beliefs, some who used to be a part of the group(s), and the historical actions on those beliefs. Many actions taken by those who believe this stuff have been motivated by those beliefs so much so that they spend their entire lives gathering food and weapons, obtaining land, etc. So, I do believe it is possible that beliefs can guide people like LD and CD to do many things. I could be entirely incorrect, i know; however, i do not believe we should overlook their beliefs in theorizing.

It won’t let me read it as I’m not in the USA. What does it say please?
Fremont County Sheriff's office investigating Tammy Daybell's life insurance policy
Feb 6, 2020 Updated Feb 7, 2020

FREMONT COUNTY – The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a life insurance policy the late Tammy Daybell took out at her work with the Sugar-Salem Central Elementary School. Tammy had worked there as a librarian.

“She did have an insurance policy from her work. I don’t know how much it was for,” said Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

<modsnip: Snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule>

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps there will be an early morning Hawaiin arrest? That would be good. What time is it there now?
Imo im thinking.....I think an arrest will happen tomorrow the 11th, a day after CPS report. Enough is enough with them walking free
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet-the entire article is posted on another forum I can’t name
Fremont County Sheriff's office investigating Tammy Daybell's life insurance policy | News Break
Imo seems like more pressure added to hopefully scare the participants. Chad imo would be the one to flip, if either do.

I do wonder though if AC was involved with weapons trafficking. I’d imagine a lot of the cult people were stocking up on weapons for when the SHTF. There’s actually sales of guns on the avow forum. I cannot find anything to back up my theory so it’s all speculation. It would explain the storing of totes and the tyre in a locker though. It’s something I keep going back to as it doesn’t feel right. All MOO.
Possible but unlikely in my opinion. There are so many ways to legally buy guns in Idaho and Arizona that there is little need for traffickers. It's like saying he was trafficking dried milk for the preppers - possible but there really is no need because it is freely available for legal purchase.

Fremont County Sheriff's office investigating Tammy Daybell's life insurance policy
Feb 6, 2020 Updated Feb 7, 2020

FREMONT COUNTY – The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a life insurance policy the late Tammy Daybell took out at her work with the Sugar-Salem Central Elementary School. Tammy had worked there as a librarian.

“She did have an insurance policy from her work. I don’t know how much it was for,” said Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

<modsnip: Snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule>
Thanks for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind I'm not a mod here, but I believe we're supposed to avoid posting full names of people who are not POI's/not missing as much as possible, especially when they have not been speaking to the press in the case and not been discussed in news articles relevant to this case. For example, Lori's parents have never been named in MSM. Their names may be found in obituaries or other online documents or possibly even in very old news articles unrelated to the current missing children case. That doesn't mean we can post Lori's parents' names here just because we can find their names from a legit MSM source. That would be sleuthing family members. We are not allowed to sleuth family members openly here. We are only allowed to sleuth the POIs/Suspects/Missing. And I also believe we are supposed to use initials as much as possible for the main case players that are discussed in the media and are not POIs/not the missing children. That said, I prefer to err on the side of caution when it come to the rules here. I also try to think about how I would feel if my BIL was shot to death by his estranged wife's brother and then my nephew and his sister/daughter of the estranged wife subsequently disappeared-- how would I feel about having my name and personal details posted on a crime message board with insinuations that I know something or have something to do with it all? I'm not perfect, but I try very hard to treat others as I would want to be treated. As always, MOO (My Opinion Only).
This helps a lot, Gardner... I think I went out of bounds a few times--but more with the previous 2016 case, where the woman who was found in the reservoir. But, for example, MB and/or CR or SCC--- So, i feel i want to really know more about them...but really shouldn't ask questions or dig too deep?? I get the parents (though I must admit their lives are intriguing to try to figure out!) Thanks very much for your time and explanation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot