OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny mods delete posts I make about birthday spankings yet this blatant opinion is left unchecked. No offense Johnny.
I have quit posting,on this thread and the Missing Hiker thread.I can't say anything that doesn't rub the mod the wrong way.Deleted post after deleted post,and without a reason that I can find out.Can't get a response after dm mod and asking.I just gave up.

CC
Do you think that Jake Wagner is trying to pull something, he is having his attorney to stand up and go on record about him getting pressured from inmates, trying to make it look like a threat to him to tell them what has happened, JMO

His attorney is trying to stave off an inmate coming forward to tell something Jake said that is incriminating. Example:

An inmate can say I want a reduced sentence for giving up this information Jake Wagner told me:
"Jake said such and such to me about the case, it shows he knows his dad did it etc...Jake admitted such and such to me about buying surveillance equipment to spy on Hanna etc..."
( Made up examples)

So then Jake's attorney is on record saying that Jake is not talking about his case to the pushy inmates and the pushy inmates are just making things up.

So this covers Jake's a s s if he really did run his mouth....My take on it.....

Good news, the defense is worried, too much heat in the kitchen err courtroom. They want to throw out:

1.) Ballistics evidence
2.) Shoe print evidence
3.) Things the Wagners wrote
4.) All the statements the other Wagners in the case made to LE in those BCI interviews.

Juicy stuff. Can't wait to hear the arguments and rebuttals on these motions. No way will Canepa let this evidence be tossed out. Claws come out...My take on it...

02/10/2020 #47 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF BALLISTICS EVIDENCE AND OPINIONS FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W

02/10/2020 #48 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF SHOEPRINT EVIDENCE AND OPINIONS FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W

02/10/2020 #49 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF ANY WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS THE STATE INTENDS TO PRESENT IN ITS CASE IN CHIEF FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W

02/10/2020 #50 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF ANY NON-TESTIFYING CO-DEFENDANT STATEMENTS THE STATE INTENDS TO PRESENT IN ITS CASE IN CHIEF FILED

Last edited:
I guess it is definitely possible. The Motion sometime a year ago requested that other inmates not speak with JW about the case. I don't understand how that would be enforced if he's in general population.
I am not a lawyer.
Yah. I thought this motion which was approved, also included inmates but Jake's lawyer said in court that it only applies to employees such as all jail employees, court employees, LE etc...

He said he tells his clients not to talk to inmates but some do anyway but he said he thinks Jake is not doing this. I got the impression he's not 100% sure or maybe Jake did blurt out something and his attorney is trying to reduce any damage. There is a reason this was brought up. Hummm....

Yah. I thought this motion which was approved, also included inmates but Jake's lawyer said in court that it only applies to employees such as all jail employees, court employees, LE etc...

He said he tells his clients not to talk to inmates but some do anyway but he said he thinks Jake is not doing this. I got the impression he's not 100% sure or maybe Jake did blurt out something and his attorney is trying to reduce any damage. There is a reason this was brought up. Hummm....

Oh thank you for your knowledge about the early Motion. I didn't remember that it was personnel. The defense said yesterday it was no one in an official position. So that makes sense

His attorney is trying to stave off an inmate coming forward to tell something Jake said that is incriminating. Example:

An inmate can say I want a reduced sentence for giving up this information Jake Wagner told me:
"Jake said such and such to me about the case, it shows he knows his dad did it etc...Jake admitted such and such to me about buying surveillance equipment to spy on Hanna etc..."
( Made up examples)

So then Jake's attorney is on record saying that Jake is not talking about his case to the pushy inmates and the pushy inmates are just making things up.

So this covers Jake's a s s if he really did run his mouth....My take on it.....

Good news, the defense is worried, too much heat in the kitchen err courtroom. They want to throw out:

1.) Ballistics evidence
2.) Shoe print evidence
4.) All the statements the other Wagners in the case made to LE in those BCI interviews.

Juicy stuff. Can't wait to hear the arguments and rebuttals on these motions. No way will Canepa let this evidence be tossed out. Claws come out...My take on it...

02/10/2020 #47 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF BALLISTICS EVIDENCE AND OPINIONS FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W

02/10/2020 #48 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF SHOEPRINT EVIDENCE AND OPINIONS FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W

02/10/2020 #49 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF ANY WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS THE STATE INTENDS TO PRESENT IN ITS CASE IN CHIEF FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W

02/10/2020 #50 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF ANY NON-TESTIFYING CO-DEFENDANT STATEMENTS THE STATE INTENDS TO PRESENT IN ITS CASE IN CHIEF FILED

Definitely "substantive motions" from Defense again. These be decided by the Judge after Prosecutors response to these. Waiting for an "Evidentiary Hearing". I look forward to that

( Made up examples)

1.) Ballistics evidence
2.) Shoe print evidence

I look forward to this hearing also.

Definitely "substantive motions" from Defense again. These be decided by the Judge after Prosecutors response to these. Waiting for an "Evidentiary Hearing". I look forward to that
Yes substantive motions always are more interesting than the routine non-substantive ones because they dig into the actual evidence (evidentiary hearing) in the case like finding footprints at crime scenes, ballistics from the maglite in well, communications they wrote themselves like the custody spreadsheet of 500 custody entries, and all the recorded interviews they did --- real evidence.

Circumstantial? Or Direct Evidence? Humm...

Last edited:
Who is next today? @1:30.
Probably will parrot what occurred in Court yesterday.
But always hope for a better hearing.
WAGNER, III, GEORGE WASHINGTON
02/11/2020 01:30 PM PRE-TRIAL

6b415cb0-7cc8-4f59-87d8-b4e9cd2b1a6d-medium16x9_billywagnerWVIDEOOFBillWagnerinCourtRaw_frame_3058.png
sbg-gallery_w.svg

^THEN^ Real nickname "Bad Billy" arrested in Lexington KY.

7198fd82-de81-4a37-b90c-1d47dc712b5e-Billy_Wagner.jpg

^NOW^ Hair cut and tattoos covered with dress shirt, beard trimmed. No more "Bad Billy."

Pike Co. murder suspect waives extradition

Court sets schedules for Wagners in Rhoden family massacre in Pike County

Last edited:
Just created an account but have been paying attention to posts for a while. Thanks to everyone who’ve posted pics, docs, fact & source for filling in some real gaps for a lay person;) Really glad there’s a forum like this. Please excuse my inexperience as I get accustomed to using new tools! Not a techie:p

Just created an account but have been paying attention to posts for a while. Thanks to everyone who’ve posted pics, docs, fact & source for filling in some real gaps for a lay person;) Really glad there’s a forum like this. Please excuse my inexperience as I get accustomed to using new tools! Not a techie:p
Welcome to the post please bring all information you have on the murder case,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member