Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least in public when they are pretending to be good church-going Mormons... I still think Lori is probably the one with more control behind the scenes. She may even be able to manipulate Chad by making him believe he is the one making decisions and she'll do what he wants. If Chad were really in control he could make her tell where the kids are. Regardless of what happened to Tammy, Chad shouldn't have a motive to not want the kids to be safe-- unless of course he knows that they are not safe but dead, and he is protecting his wife so that she will also protect his secret about Tammy. In which case, it seems like Lori has the upper hand in this relationship. If LE ever gets these 2 arrested and they both agree to talk in separate interviews, I'd give 10 to 1 odds that Lori will be the first to turn on Chad and blame it all on him. But Chad will probably not turn on Lori because he will believe he has too much to lose by do so, including her. MOO.

I agree if she is acting submissive it is just outwardly, I believe she is truly the one who is in control. As far as Chad making her reveal the location of the kids, even if he could I don't think he would because I bet he thinks he has no legal responsibility to since they are her kids.

I'm not just referring to members of the LDS church, but there are some in my neighborhood that think this is a false drama created by the media. Technically, they haven't committed any major crimes that we are aware of and there are some that think they should be left alone.

I hadn't thought of that, I don't think most people are aware of their history. If they think this is just about showing the kids then maybe you are right.

Seriously?
Yes. Obviously, that's not what I think, but a few people I've talked with are like, "What crimes have been committed?" "Why should she have to show her kids to the authorities?" Not my views, but no major charges have been brought against either party. I think (or hope) that's because authorities are building a case, but we really don't know what's happening behind the scenes.

IMO...because the children are necessary for the overall plan, but they would "still know and talk" they must be confined where they will be brainwashed and silenced....

Maybe this is why Lori had to get rid of the dog? Maybe they are underground in a bunker or on a boat, etc.? Someplace that makes using the bathroom for the dog unobtainable.

I'm not just referring to members of the LDS church, but there are some in my neighborhood that think this is a false drama created by the media. Technically, they haven't committed any major crimes that we are aware of and there are some that think they should be left alone.
When I started getting interested in this story I was of the opinion it was being blown way out of proportion and I might have agreed, but I don't anymore. Here are a few reasons why:
-Chandler LE obtaining warrants for conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder
-Rexburg LE obtaining warrants to search LVs townhouse, ACs townhouse, MBs townhouse, and LVs storage.
-Fremont County and FBI obtaining warrants to search CDs home
-Fremont County exhuming a dead body
-State of Idaho appointing guardianship of missing children
-State of Hawaii obtaining search warrants for LV/CD vehicle and rental property
-Gilbert AZ LE calling Fremont County Sheriff because they are suspicious about TD tying into a death in Gilbert

The media doesn't issue warrants, a judge issues a warrant based on evidence presented to him or her by LE. Here we have a federal judge and 3 state judges who saw enough evidence to suspect something is wrong, reacting to information from Chandler, Rexburg, Fremont County, Gilbert, Hawaii, and federal LE. MOO, Something is rotten here...

Last edited:
I do not agree, I do not think a 17-year-old is providing better care than most adults.

I am glad you changed this post. I was taken a back by the first rendition of your first post. And a bit offended. This is better.

I am not saying Better care. But keeping JV alive. Which is what we want. Yes?

How much experience have you with special needs? From my experience most siblings of special needs children are amazing with their siblings and can communicate often better than the parents.

If you ask many parents of SN children who would be able to cope better with an afternoon of babysitting? the childs sibling or a adult with no experience with this child or with no formal SN training I know the answer and it is not the adult. Most parents would do both that can. Sibling and babysitter that way you get the best of both worlds.

I know some families where they would not leave their SN children with anyone unless the siblings are with them unless it is with someone who is fully trained.

At the end of the day she is almost an adult. There are plenty of parents in the USA who are younger than her with children more challenging. And have got younger children and less experience. We are not saying its impossible for them to try to care for their child. The level of care is a whole different matter.

Also don't get me wrong I'm not saying that it would be easy or fun for either TR or JV. I'm not saying she alone is a great parent. Nor am I saying I would not be concerned with this hypothetical situation. However it is possible that TR is getting by and doing her best in this hypothetical basement.

At the end of the day any situation is better than LV having killed them. I am going to focus on places to find them alive. I'm not saying that the evidence is not highly likely LV has had them killed. But until there is actually forensic evidence of death not just a likelihood of death I will try to work on other ideas.

Shooting people out the sky is not going to help. Especially when its hypothetically possible option.

Sorry everyone else. But I needed to get that off my chest otherwise I would stew on it all evening.

On the Grey vs Gray debate
My understanding is grey is the colour. Gray is the name.

BBM
This part is absolutely true, my ex husband gave my son to another family in an informal arrangement without my knowledge because he no longer wanted to deal with him. He hid this for well over a year, just collected him from the other family when I flew up for visits. When I found out and reported it, they refused to let me see him and there was not one thing anyone could do about it, nothing they had done was illegal, and they just shuffled the social security money around.
Having said that, I am fairly certain that JJ and TR are no longer alive, for many many reasons. Moo.

Hmm. Social Security money. Father killed. Good reason to apply for SS? Same for JJ. That may be why she cannot produce the kids. Or will not produce them. If they are dead, she loses the SS benefits. Money is money.
Follow the money.

I am glad you changed this post. I was taken a back by the first rendition of your first post. And a bit offended. This is better.

I am not saying Better care. But keeping JV alive. Which is what we want. Yes?

How much experience have you with special needs? From my experience most siblings of special needs children are amazing with their siblings and can communicate often better than the parents.

If you ask many parents of SN children who would be able to cope better with an afternoon of babysitting? the childs sibling or a adult with no experience with this child or with no formal SN training I know the answer and it is not the adult. Most parents would do both that can. Sibling and babysitter that way you get the best of both worlds.

I know some families where they would not leave their SN children with anyone unless the siblings are with them unless it is with someone who is fully trained.

At the end of the day she is almost an adult. There are plenty of parents in the USA who are younger than her with children more challenging. And have got younger children and less experience. We are not saying its impossible for them to try to care for their child. The level of care is a whole different matter.

Also don't get me wrong I'm not saying that it would be easy or fun for either TR or JV. I'm not saying she alone is a great parent. Nor am I saying I would not be concerned with this hypothetical situation. However it is possible that TR is getting by and doing her best in this hypothetical basement.

At the end of the day any situation is better than LV having killed them. I am going to focus on places to find them alive. I'm not saying that the evidence is not highly likely LV has had them killed. But until there is actually forensic evidence of death not just a likelihood of death I will try to work on other ideas.

Shooting people out the sky is not going to help. Especially when its hypothetically possible option.

Sorry everyone else. But I needed to get that off my chest otherwise I would stew on it all evening.

On the Grey vs Gray debate
My understanding is grey is the colour. Gray is the name.

LOL. I missed the Grey vs Gray debate, but I think it depends. Grey is a colour whereas gray is a color. :)

MOO

How is this even possible? How can people just let them be? They should be ostracized. Also, I am guessing that Chad has not been excommunicated. If he were why would he attend a church that does not wish him to be a member? I think it was discussed that anyone is welcome to attend a service, but if he has been excommunicated, is he just thumbing his nose to the church? If he hasn’t- shouldn’t the Bishop press for answers instead of complacency? Of course, MOO, but the idea of letting these two just go on with their new normal is enabling. I understand that LE is building their case, but how weird to have to attend service with these two and say nothing....

Also, how has this church not fallen on Lori’s head. Forgive my snarky thoughts.

Last edited:
If the FBI were involved before the 27th then it is possible but that is MOO. FBI have more powers and clearly knew where she was so could have set up a Stingray in the vicinity. All they needed were the phone numbers which they could have got from friends or relatives IMO
The private investigator hired by BB back in October could easily have been monitoring everyone's whereabouts so I hope LE was.

I don't know if this counts as MSM, but for a few dollars you can pay to get a phone's location. MOO, a PI would know how to do this.
Bail Bond Company Let Bounty Hunters Track Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T Phones for $7.50

T-Mobile ‘Put My Life in Danger’ Says Woman Stalked With Black Market Location Data

Missing teen's aunt speaks on Lori Vallow-Daybell

•Feb 10, 2020

I am to the point and coming to terms with not understanding the thought process of an affair mixed with dead people,religion and 2 missing kids. I would like them arrested and interrogated. The PR stunt at the LDS Church shows us their arrogance. They will be a case study for years to come.

Yes. Obviously, that's not what I think, but a few people I've talked with are like, "What crimes have been committed?" "Why should she have to show her kids to the authorities?" Not my views, but no major charges have been brought against either party. I think (or hope) that's because authorities are building a case, but we really don't know what's happening behind the scenes.

We see this belief system a lot here in Utah. It is hard to be tolerant, but to live here you have to be. It can be exhausting.

When I started getting interested in this story I was of the opinion it was being blown way out of proportion and I might have agreed with you, but I don't anymore. Here are a few reasons why:
-Chandler LE obtaining warrants for conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder
-Rexburg LE obtaining warrants to search LVs townhouse, ACs townhouse, MBs townhouse, and LVs storage.
-Fremont County and FBI obtaining warrants to search CDs home
-Fremont County exhuming a dead body
-State of Idaho appointing guardianship of missing children
-State of Hawaii obtaining search warrants for LV/CD vehicle and rental property
-Gilbert AZ LE calling Fremont County Sheriff because they are suspicious about TD tying into a death in Gilbert

The media doesn't issue warrants, a judge issues a warrant based on evidence presented to him or her by LE. Here we have a federal judge and 3 state judges who saw enough evidence to suspect something is wrong, reacting to information from Chandler, Rexburg, Fremont County, Gilbert, Hawaii, and federal LE. MOO, Something is rotten here...
Right. But you're familiar with the details of the case. Warrants have been issued but that doesn't mean someone is guilty.

Is there a limit on how long you can part in long term parking? Not something I've ever thought about as an issue, but then if I was flying out for more than a week or so then I'd probably figure out how to get a ride and dropped off. :)
RSBM

MOO, Law enforcement would be looking at the logs of what license plate numbers entered and left the parking facility and looking for the vehicles of interest. If LV or CD's car was in parking they would have gone to get it straight away. I can tell you for a fact airport garages have this tracking because I legitimately lost my parking ticket years ago and when I sheepishly told the parking attendant, expecting to have to pay for a full week, she typed in my license plate number and about half a second later a picture popped up of me driving my car into the lot, with date and time stamp.

I don't know how long you can leave a car without it being towed away, probably until it is covered in dust and the tires are flat so it is obviously abandoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname