Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had me at loyalty (even though the rest of the list is really thought-provoking, too.) Five marriages by age 46 conveys to me a very temporary view on relationships.

I do think that Alex was "loyal" to her, but I suspect that a quid pro quo form of "loyalty" existed between them. So who else would have the kind of loyalty to her that you are describing? This is the question that I come up empty on every time -- who would be hiding them for her?

BBM. IMO Melani, but she's not hiding.

That's another thing that could be added to the list:

• They must be sufficiently removed/distant from Lori so as not to attract attention from investigators.
So while AC, MP, and perhaps a few others might be loyal to Lori they would be the very first people that would come under scrutiny from LE. It's a catch 22 - the most likely people that would be willing to help Lori hide and care for the kids would be immediate family and friends, but those same people would also be the least likely to actually be able to hide them from the police, media, and others. At least for any great length of time. MOO.

i am very open to the idea that the children are being hidden mostly because the previous people related to this couple who have died were not concealed from authorities (although lv was said to be deceptive and not forthcoming with families). but also perhaps these deaths were thought be too many to seem natural so these deaths were concealed. i’m not convinced 100 either way.

i’ve been reading up on the avow but most things are not directly from the horses mouth so cannot say definitively what their “call out” and end of days plan is. from what i’ve read my interpretation is that the leader signals a “callout” and the group is to meet at a central location (rocky mountains/utah?) this location is only given to paying members of the website so it is not public knowledge.

my very optimistic opinion would be that the children could be with this group in their call out or bug out location. where that is only a member would know ?

also, does anyone know of a statement being made by the avow group regarding this situation? i haven’t been able to find one.

all my own speculation and opinion.

I can somewhat understand CR not knowing where LV was moving, but still seems odd.
He may have learned not to ask questions about touchy financial issues (especially if the financial issues were/are shady), she seemed to move often and if moving involved legal/financial issues, she may have shut him down or blown him off.
If she moved often enough it may have just been “normal” for him to not ask questions. Also there are certain personality types (possibly LV) when questioned can feel attacked and will use emotional manipulation and make someone feel, at best, stupid for even asking.
My guess is that CR learned to keep distance and not question LV financial/legal decisions, including moving.
She comes across as mean and vindictive if you get on her bad side - a control tactic that works with many children and some adults.
I’m guessing the children witnessed this. -MMO

He may not have been happy with her anyway. Remember she bold faced lied to him about how CV died. Jmo

This shows the text message the friend sent was on Saturday Oct 10th at 10.21pm

The "reply" was on the 26th oct at 11.14am

Can we add that to the timeline please.

Video shows Oct 25th which is how I have it in the timeline along with the time for that one. Only new info is the time the friend sent the Oct 19th text, which I will add. Thanks. :)

RSBM

MOO, Law enforcement would be looking at the logs of what license plate numbers entered and left the parking facility and looking for the vehicles of interest. If LV or CD's car was in parking they would have gone to get it straight away. I can tell you for a fact airport garages have this tracking because I legitimately lost my parking ticket years ago and when I sheepishly told the parking attendant, expecting to have to pay for a full week, she typed in my license plate number and about half a second later a picture popped up of me driving my car into the lot, with date and time stamp.

I don't know how long you can leave a car without it being towed away, probably until it is covered in dust and the tires are flat so it is obviously abandoned?

Based on this (I'll assume SLC has the plate readers) then if they parked at the airport the car would have been discovered as you've indicated. If they drove to SLC and parked at an offsite, private parking lot aimed at air travelers (there are at least two that service SLC, one of them with two different large lots) then I suspect at some point they'd know there was an issue. I'm not sure whether they record license plates or not, but I do think they know what spots are open (they tell you where to park as you're pulling in) and I suspect their records probably flag spots when a car has been there an excessive amount of time (however long that is).

Right. But you're familiar with the details of the case. Warrants have been issued but that doesn't mean someone is guilty.

Abandoning a child is a crime. Like endangering a child. LE has murder on its radar. That’s why it’s slow going. I’m pretty sure LE suspects that the children are dead. They need the autopsy report for CD wife. Should have had her cremated. That report might break the case wide open.

New questions for ‘doomsday’ parents of missing Idaho kids l ABC News

•Feb 11, 2020
I'm sorry, but I just noticed Chad didn't open the door for her to let her in the church. He was about protecting himself and if she made it in to the building, well that's good too. I'm trying to remember how he would have done for Tammy.

Right. But you're familiar with the details of the case. Warrants have been issued but that doesn't mean someone is guilty.
Absolutely agree. Nobody is charged with any crime let alone convicted (except MB trespassing). I would love to think the kids are fine and nobody was killed and I got caught up in a drama where nothing bad actually happened. That would be the best possible outcome.

I'm not just referring to members of the LDS church, but there are some in my neighborhood that think this is a false drama created by the media. Technically, they haven't committed any major crimes that we are aware of and there are some that think they should be left alone.

Well the media would leave them alone if they would just produced the whereabouts of the kids. So, if the Daybells didn't do anything wrong, they are intentionally trying to generate attention.

It seems most people care more about dogs than children these days. Maybe that's why it was important to get rid of Bailey first, so no one would care.

RSBM

MOO, Law enforcement would be looking at the logs of what license plate numbers entered and left the parking facility and looking for the vehicles of interest. If LV or CD's car was in parking they would have gone to get it straight away. I can tell you for a fact airport garages have this tracking because I legitimately lost my parking ticket years ago and when I sheepishly told the parking attendant, expecting to have to pay for a full week, she typed in my license plate number and about half a second later a picture popped up of me driving my car into the lot, with date and time stamp.

I don't know how long you can leave a car without it being towed away, probably until it is covered in dust and the tires are flat so it is obviously abandoned?
Would be interesting. I wonder how often airports or parking lots are checked. I know of a case where a missing person was found in a vehicle in airport parking weeks after going missing.

Has anyone else seen this Go-Fund-Me that is set up to collect one million dollars for the prosecution of Lori? I came across it in the comments section of on eastidahonews.com. Basically, this guy says he's collecting money to help find the kids and so that "we the people" can prosecute Lori...
whoever decides to give to that will get a nice lesson on who "we the people" really are. That's funny. I have however seen one of those fund me's for someone related to this case.

I'm sorry, but I just noticed Chad didn't open the door for her to let her in the church. He was about protecting himself and if she made it in to the building, well that's good too. I'm trying to remember how he would have done for Tammy.

Good observation. He seems to be holding tightly onto her hand and pulling her along right up until they reach the open door. Then he lets go and enters the door himself without even looking back at her or holding the door to let her enter first. She follows close on his heels so it's hard to catch the moment they become unattached and he seemingly assumes she will follow him. Perhaps that is a subtle sign there is not much chivalry left in their relationship? Could it be they are really stressed and cracking under the pressure but holding hands in an attempt to show a united front in public? Or maybe he simply didn't want to look back at the person filming? Although it's unclear from that brief walking video if they saw the person filming at all. Neither glanced towards the camera. I hope they are starting to turn on one another. I'm hoping against all hope, that one of them will tell the truth about what happened to JJ and Tylee. MOO.

ETA: I think this is the opposite of how they entered the resort door when Nate Eaton followed them on Jan 26th. I believe Chad opened the door and held it for Lori back then. MOO.

Last edited:
This update information on MB is very helpful... I have been "lost" as to her whereabouts. So, we know for a fact, she is living in Iceburg Idaho??? I guess her husband works...but this continues to be one of my biggest questions of all...Where is the money coming from to allow all these people to live so easily.. CR has no job. I assume MB has no job. BB is in hiding. I assume CD and LV are making no money in Hawaii. Does anyone know anything about IP?
Is it a fact that CR has no job? I don’t remember reading this.

Wait, I might be wrong. I can't tell if there's a difference in how they enter a door as we don't see the moment they go inside the resort on video. We only got a still photo of that moment on Jan 26th.

26 Jan 2020
Chad seemingly opens the door for Lori while still holding onto her hand (but still possible he released her hand and entered first himself after opening the door):
upload_2020-2-11_14-19-54.png
Source video:

Sunday 9 Feb 2020
Chad lets go of her hand and goes in the door himself first; doesn't even look back to make sure Lori gets inside:
upload_2020-2-11_14-12-9.png
Source video:

MOO.

What concerns me about those scheduled hearings is that LV will have to be served for them all. I don't think that will be easy! I cant see a prosecutor or the FBI getting involved in that to do it.
Serve her as she walks into church on Sunday... right where the entire congregation and Bishop can see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid