Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids just cant hang outside anymore until the street lights come on anymore. Trying to be hopeful but.... JMO

My 13 year old has never been alone in our front yard , I just don't think Kids can play out front where strangers can see they are alone anymore , Especially if she has a FB I wonder if there are any pics with the house address on it ....just sayin we all know people go to great lengths to "acquire Children" I'm just stating fact , Has LE mentioned they know of her FB ?

It very well could. The implication is still the same, regardless of those vehicles’ owners.

Foul play, or atleast the strong suspicion of it.
I am actually a bit surprised cars were towed. I was expecting her in the nearby woods or in someone's house in that cluster of residences.

I think LE is on this one and it will be resolved. I have a glimmer of hope, but I think we need to brace for bad news.

jmo

Ok, so the presser asked the neighbors to submit video again. But, earlier they said they were going around the neighborhood. Wouldn't you think they would have asked the neighbors then about video? Is that request to intimidate whoever might be involved only?

Ok, so the presser asked the neighbors to submit video again. But, earlier they said they were going around the neighborhood. Wouldn't you think they would have asked the neighbors then about video? Is that request to intimidate whoever might be involved only?
I think they’re likely covering their bases. Not all the neighbors may have been home when law enforcement stopped by.

I’m wondering if the towed vehicle was observed on one of the security videos driving somewhere around the time she went missing.
Supposedly observed video from nearby service station earlier. And time stamped a few images. Could be exactly a way to match a car, especially to one that's sitting in front of her home. JMO

From the PR:

Faye loves dresses, fancy shoes, hats & being outdoors. Her favorite thing to draw is rainbows. The shirt she was wearing at the time she went missing said “PEACE”.

FBI was involved almost immediately. Mom was home the entire time after returning from school bus stop.

Prayer vigil begins at 6:30- half an hour from now for those who want to join in from afar.

From the PR:

Faye loves dresses, fancy shoes, hats & being outdoors. Her favorite thing to draw is rainbows. The shirt she was wearing at the time she went missing said “PEACE”.

FBI was involved almost immediately. Mom was home the entire time after returning from school bus stop.

Prayer vigil begins at 6:30- half an hour from now for those who want to join in from afar.
This situation doesn't sound good at all. Heartbreaking.

Wish i could link.....but IMHO she was noticed missing at least by 4:42 pm.

"We're not ruling anything out," police chief says as search for Faye Swetlik continues in SC, but no indications of abduction at this time

The Lexington County Sheriff's office says Faye exited her school bus around 3:45 p.m. Around 5 p.m. her family said she had not been seen and reported her missing.

She was last seen playing in front of her home on Londonberry Lane at approximately 3:45 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge