Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this poster her date of birth is 6/13/2013. Wonder which one is right?
tgtrends_com_ng-1726.jpg

So Faye lives at #16 with the tape on the door.
In the back, the tape is seen on the other unit where LE was searching.
Why no tape on Faye's side, since there's tape on the Faye's front porch door?

seen here, Caroline Hecker (@CHecker_WIS) | Twitter
No, the apartment Faye lived in has crime scene tape in the front and back. The neighbors does not. MOO

FBI agents are closely examining the back porch of the apartment Faye lived in with her mother. A lot of coolers and things in the yard. @wis10

Last edited:
Would be interested to know who saw her at 3:45 playing....

"A neighbor whose son rides the school bus with Faye said she saw the child when she picked up her son from the bus stop Monday. That was around 2:50 p.m.

The neighbor said Faye’s mother was also there waiting, and walked Faye back to their house, which is just yards away.

Neighbors told WIS that Faye often plays outside on her family’s front porch."

Faye Swetlik, 6, went missing Monday afternoon in Cayce, South Carolina

Just thinking...is it possible that Faye got into something in one of the cars, maybe drugs, though I haven’t seen anything to suggest this. Maybe she OD’d in the car, a family member found her, got spooked and hid her?

Poor Faye!

If you read between the lines it does seem like police have a suspect and are trying not to spook them as they complete their investigation. I have a bad feeling this will end tragically but will be resolved quickly.

If you read between the lines it does seem like police have a suspect and are trying not to spook them as they complete their investigation. I have a bad feeling this will end tragically but will be resolved quickly.
I have a bit of a different take. I think they’re keeping it quiet in order to minimize media interference in these very important hours.

I definitely agree though, this is trending towards a quick and tragic resolution.

No, the apartment Faye lived in has/had crime scene tape in the front and back. The neighbors did/does not. MOO

FBI agents are closely examining the back porch of the apartment Faye lived in with her mother. A lot of coolers and things in the yard. @wis10
Tape is on the front door of the left side unit #16, seen from the front.
The video showing the back of the two units, tape is on the left side seen from the back......but seen from the back #16 is on the right side.
Weird.
Maybe the search in the back was for both units since there's no fence, and the tape on #16 may have been put up later, or not at all.

Never Mind...I now see the separation between the two sets of duplexes !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member