Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

But the older students would be getting home right around the time mom allegedly last saw her playing outside.

That's why I'm interested…their afternoon dismissals are almost perfectly timed to allow the older kids in the neighborhood to have seen what Mom reports seeing. Or not.

Although the upperclassmen dismissal is 3:25 pm and closer to when Faye was last seen, I don't think the older students schedules are as predictable-- and doubt many that age actually head straight home at dismissal.

Afterschool activity this week alone appears to include varsity band practice, student council, baseball practice, and a basketball game.

I think the only quoted sitings so far were from younger kids that were on the bus with Faye.

MOO

Social media is a dangerous place for young children. Period. Predators lurk looking for exactly this kind of situation. My personal Facebook you cannot send me messages or see any information, not a single photo or a who I am friends with. This child's account is wide open. Parents need to be more aware of social media and internet dangers with their kids. MOO

Wesley said she went to pick up her other kids from middle school around 3:25 p.m. At that time she didn’t see anything suspicious in the neighborhood. She said she also doesn’t remember seeing Faye outside when she drove by.

Neighbors shocked, terrified day after 6-year-old girl disappears
One report back a bit said Faye was in & out of her house for a bit- until 3:45 when she presumably went out & didn’t come back in. I think it was with one of the links that had a friend speaking about the family not doing well. Faye could have been briefly inside for a snack when Wesley went to pick up her MS kids.

Although the upperclassmen dismissal is 3:25 pm and closer to when Faye was last seen, I don't think the older students schedules are as predictable-- and doubt many that age actually head straight home at dismissal.

Afterschool activity this week alone appears to include varsity band practice, student council, baseball practice, and a basketball game.

I think the only quoted sitings so far were from younger kids that were on the bus with Faye.

MOO

BBM:

Good point!

Still, keeping my fingers crossed that at least one or two of the older kids from FS's neighborhood are "non-joiners" vis-a-vis extracurricular activities.

I don't think that anyone aside from FS's mom saw her playing outside at 3:45 pm.

I think there's an obvious reason for that being the case.

e526.png

JMO.

Last edited:
I’ve watched this story pretty closely but haven’t seen anything from the parents yet - no pleas ? Maybe I’ve missed it though or perhaps it’s too soon? jmo
Just the written statement that was released earlier today:

“Faye is a bubbly and happy little girl. She always wants to play and have fun. She’s not the type of kid that will up and walk away. Her mom was very attentive in watching Faye. Faye pays attention to her surroundings. Her grandmother is very distraught about what has happened because they are very close. We just want to find Faye and bring her home.”

If you look at the location of her house, its right on the edge of the busier street. If you go down to street view, it would be so easy to grab her on your way by and keep driving and get right back out to the main road. There's a hedge in between the house and the road. Perp could have come from the front or the back. Not all children know not to approach a car if an adult calls out to them. This is so sad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200211-220713_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200211-220713_Maps.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 19
Wx
If you look at the location of her house, its right on the edge of the busier street. If you go down to street view, it would be so easy to grab her on your way by and keep driving and get right back out to the main road. There's a hedge in between the house and the road. Perp could have come from the front or the back. Not all children know not to approach a car if an adult calls out to them. This is so sad.

except it doesn’t seem like LE is thinking this is an abduction at this point.

Sorry, wasn’t sure this new poster had been shared.

Our work to locate 6 year old Faye Swetlik is ongoing. Faye was last seen around 3:45 PM yesterday at her home in Churchill Heights. Please share these updated photos.

Our #TIPS hotline is (803) 205-4444.

*Take note of the length of Faye's hair in the additional photo.*

#PrayforFaye #FayeSwetlik #NightlyNews
Greg Suskin, Channel 9
upload_2020-2-11_21-12-39.png
upload_2020-2-11_21-13-12.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online