Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO all this info is 'well and good' about doing an inventory but I do wonder how far the temporary administrator will go to possibly explain what was going on in 30-45 days leading up to the decision made by Fd to gas himself to death in the garage at 4Jx?

Fd has been 'self employed' since 2004 and his number 1/first employee was his sister Rena whose name he used to form FO RE! We know from the Family Court and the Civil Case that the Fd lifestyle on the homefront was paid for by JFd. So, where did the $$$ that Fd made over years end up? Was it all spent on travel and high times with friends and having a hoamore such as MT that required a 'salary' of $120,000/yr and all the trips to Miami and Vail and Argentina that could fit around the old school schedule? IDK. Fd did sell a house in 2019 I believe and this house was for whatever reason 'scrubbed' from his website. Where did the proceeds of this house go? Where did the proceeds from all the houses sold over the years go? The idea that there is $200,000 left after 16 years in business IMO makes little to no sense, particularly given that Fd had JFd it seems paying all the household expenses.

I also wonder if KM and his former partner Atty Markowitz might be able to shed some light on land and properties possibly held by Fd/FORE in LLCs or partnerships. If Fd had been sheltering funds this way for years there is a good chance that the likes of David Ford, S. Reich, R. Guiffria etc. along with KM might just know about it.

The Civil Case and Atty Weinstein sought to get to the bottom of so many of the Fd money games and it seemed like the Fd/FORE games were a well oiled machine and went undetected for years by CT Revenue and the IRS.

I was somewhat surprised to not see the entire 7 atty charade shut down today by the attendance from CT Revenue and IRS given that Fd hasn't prepared his taxes for 2 years. I don't think MT should book her moving van date anytime soon and Rena should put a pause on the date for the white box trucks to show up at 4Jx to take the items to which she feels 'entitled'.

My guess is that the temporary administrator won't be releasing 'stuff' to anyone anytime soon and that after a more complete analysis of the situation with existing creditors and potential creditors that very little will be available.

I've long wondered how much Fd filtered out to his sister and the Greek Family. The amount paid to attorneys over the course of the 2 year divorce must have added up as well. Pattisville no doubt billed 24/7 as well as it seemed that many days Atty. P. was simply that 'mouth that never slept'!

My guess is that there is no mystery as to why there is no Fd will and my other guess is that the Greek Family and Employee number 1 IMO is well aware of the reasons why and has matters well in hand.

MOO
I agree. Just thought it was an interesting share, particularly the "no liquid assets" portion, which MT makes especially rich with her petty requests for "personal property". Just makes me wonder what FD's family was really trying to get away with taking. JMO

As Fotis Dulos cremated, lawyers vow to clear name
EBM

Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity 401K account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.

As the temporary administrator, Daly said Hug has about 30 days to inventory the assets and debts of Dulos so the court can give what's left to his five children.

The 45-minute proceeding offered details into the life Fotis Dulos was leading in the time leading up to his estranged wife’s disappearance on May 24.

His girlfriend Michelle Troconis, who was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case, wants her gray bath and hand towels back, as well as her juicer, bathroom soap tray, plant and a host of other ordinary items, including a lemon squeezer, a crepe maker and her daughter’s sporting equipment, according to a request filed in the probate case by her her attorney.

She lived with Dulos at the Jefferson Crossing residence for about two years, said her attorney Jon Schoenhorn.

“She hasn’t been allowed to go back to the house by Superior Court order,” Schoenhorn said. “With the unfortunate death, we want to make sure the contents of the house that are hers are not disposed of.”

Madonna, the 16-year-old cat belonging to the mother of Fotis Dulos, went into hiding after his apparent suicide attempt. It took several hours on Sunday to coax the cat out and she has been left with someone who could care for her until an owner could be found, Hug said.

Anna Curry, who Dulos listed as his “best friend” on bond documents, has expressed interest in taking ownership of the cat, Smith said. Curry helped post Dulos’ $6 million bond and remained by his side at a New York hospital until he died.
BBM.
Are you kidding me?
MOO.

It is gross and grasping as a general rule; but I think I can see asking for the plates/bowls before asking for a couch and a ladder, as Greek Easter might be very festive and fun, and a good potential memory for everyone. (However, that said, what if it was one of the kids' favorite memories? Maybe they'd like to have a mosaic made of the shards, for example.)

Asking for a $9 soap dish is just embarrassing. Heck, I'll even go that asking for an $18 soap dish back is embarrassing. Who wants to look at that and be reminded of their ex?

I also hope that the Greeks are happy with whatever they get, however, as it's going to come at the expense of any and every shred of a relationship with the children.
I don't think the smashing of plates on Greek Easter holds any sentimental value for MT, especially when those plates are listed with a bunch of other random kitchen items.

I think it's hilarious she listed 12, but made sure to point out that she isn't sure how many are left because she let FD smash them for Easter.

The insurance checks left the joint acct and made their way to the Fd personal account never to be seen from again. My guess it went to pay Pattisville or made its way to Greek Family.

The thing that is interesting though is that we saw clearly in Fd AW3 that the State had pulled apart the Fd finances and they brought up the 3 insurance checks.

I do very much wonder if the State had a representative present at the Probate atty 'meet up' today to monitor the situation. I would think that if fraud or some kind of other investigation were ongoing at the time of Fd death that some intervention might occur during the Probate process.

Simply seems like this probate process is going to get messy. Just the unsecured credit card debt far exceeds the amt of Fidelity account I believe. The whole house of cards imploded and any liquidity was long gone IMO. Do wonder where it went and who has it now? Or, did any liquidity go to pay Pattisville and bond?

MOO
My point was that being a joint account, nobody could have been made a beneficiary.

IMO all this info is 'well and good' about doing an inventory but I do wonder how far the temporary administrator will go to possibly explain what was going on in 30-45 days leading up to the decision made by Fd to gas himself to death in the garage at 4Jx?

Fd has been 'self employed' since 2004 and his number 1/first employee was his sister Rena whose name he used to form FO RE! We know from the Family Court and the Civil Case that the Fd lifestyle on the homefront was paid for by JFd. So, where did the $$$ that Fd made over years end up? Was it all spent on travel and high times with friends and having a hoamore such as MT that required a 'salary' of $120,000/yr and all the trips to Miami and Vail and Argentina that could fit around the old school schedule? IDK. Fd did sell a house in 2019 I believe and this house was for whatever reason 'scrubbed' from his website. Where did the proceeds of this house go? Where did the proceeds from all the houses sold over the years go? The idea that there is $200,000 left after 16 years in business IMO makes little to no sense, particularly given that Fd had JFd it seems paying all the household expenses.

I also wonder if KM and his former partner Atty Markowitz might be able to shed some light on land and properties possibly held by Fd/FORE in LLCs or partnerships. If Fd had been sheltering funds this way for years there is a good chance that the likes of David Ford, S. Reich, R. Guiffria etc. along with KM might just know about it.

The Civil Case and Atty Weinstein sought to get to the bottom of so many of the Fd money games and it seemed like the Fd/FORE games were a well oiled machine and went undetected for years by CT Revenue and the IRS.

I was somewhat surprised to not see the entire 7 atty charade shut down today by the attendance from CT Revenue and IRS given that Fd hasn't prepared his taxes for 2 years. I don't think MT should book her moving van date anytime soon and Rena should put a pause on the date for the white box trucks to show up at 4Jx to take the items to which she feels 'entitled'.

My guess is that the temporary administrator won't be releasing 'stuff' to anyone anytime soon and that after a more complete analysis of the situation with existing creditors and potential creditors that very little will be available.

I've long wondered how much Fd filtered out to his sister and the Greek Family. The amount paid to attorneys over the course of the 2 year divorce must have added up as well. Pattisville no doubt billed 24/7 as well as it seemed that many days Atty. P. was simply that 'mouth that never slept'!

My guess is that there is no mystery as to why there is no Fd will and my other guess is that the Greek Family and Employee number 1 IMO is well aware of the reasons why and has matters well in hand.

MOO
I agree. Just thought it was an interesting share, particularly the "no liquid assets" portion, which MT makes especially rich with her petty requests for "personal property". Just makes me wonder what FD's family was really trying to get away with taking. JMO
BBM.
Are you kidding me?
MOO.
She's asinine, I agree. What can I say? MOO

Interesting thought here about the Suburban seen on Thurton and 5/22, the date of the BBQ. EE would have had the Raptor that day. MT thought FD was taking the kids to Grace Farm. He would have needed the Suburban to do that. Unless a Jeep Cherokee could. Does anybody know if the Jeep could have accommodated everyone? Did the GAL need to be present in the vehicle if FD was driving his kids or could they just meet somewhere? What did GAL know about plans for Grace Farm or did he think that the visitation would be at WL? What vehicle was FD driving that day? Surveillance and LA would know. AW is silent on that point. Maybe FD just went to park on Thurton to wait on the appointed time. IDK. Just thoughts.
ETA: If it was there on the 24th, whoa!

No, the jeep cherokee would not have held FDA’s and 5 kids, with or without car seats.

Chronic drug abuse by Fd might make for some interesting revelations inMT and KM’s trials, that’s what good it would do[/

Hmmm. Is there reason to believe Fotis was a chronic drug user? And if he was, does that inculpate or exculpate?

Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity 401K account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.

As the temporary administrator, Daly said Hug has about 30 days to inventory the assets and debts of Dulos so the court can give what's left to his five children.

The 45-minute proceeding offered details into the life Fotis Dulos was leading in the time leading up to his estranged wife’s disappearance on May 24.

His girlfriend Michelle Troconis, who was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case, wants her gray bath and hand towels back, as well as her juicer, bathroom soap tray, plant and a host of other ordinary items, including a lemon squeezer, a crepe maker and her daughter’s sporting equipment, according to a request filed in the probate case by her her attorney.

She lived with Dulos at the Jefferson Crossing residence for about two years, said her attorney Jon Schoenhorn.

“She hasn’t been allowed to go back to the house by Superior Court order,” Schoenhorn said. “With the unfortunate death, we want to make sure the contents of the house that are hers are not disposed of.”

Madonna, the 16-year-old cat belonging to the mother of Fotis Dulos, went into hiding after his apparent suicide attempt. It took several hours on Sunday to coax the cat out and she has been left with someone who could care for her until an owner could be found, Hug said.

Anna Curry, who Dulos listed as his “best friend” on bond documents, has expressed interest in taking ownership of the cat, Smith said. Curry helped post Dulos’ $6 million bond and remained by his side at a New York hospital until he died.[/QUOTE]

In a perfect world some of MT's gray towels would have shown up in the Odyssey of Stupidity garbage cans.
Please let that be so now that she's made such a big deal of them.!

Last edited:

BBM.
Are you kidding me?
MOO.
BBM. "Rich" meaning audacious, ballsy, nervy, etc. ...

IDK, Fd had an older model dirt bike that showed up on the vehicle register with the town and EE dirt bike was mentioned in AW3. Seems like this MT motor bike is new and perhaps she can use it to go off on her business meetings to show folks her dead animal rugs or she can head over to visit Petu for a cuppa at the local Starbucks? She has never owned a car in her own name so far as we know in the State of CT. MOO
:pO :D M:p G! :D

I just have to tell you that reading this while eating my soup was NOT a good idea, @afitzy ! I spat it out all over my computer monitor, LMAO!! You are such an asset to this community! I appreciate your diligence in seeking truth and justice, your insight into all aspects of the case, and your most amusing wit. Keep up the great work!! :cool:

As the children get older, I feel they may have many problems dealing with all that has happened to them in nine months.

Their father’s suicide note is so cold and sounds like they were afterthoughts in his note. No true affection for them to reflect back on. IMO. While on the other hand, he could mention actual names for other people in his life. IMO, this factor will carry great weight on each of them.
Eventually, as they all grow and mature into adults, they’ll come to realize who their father really was and what he did to them and their mother. IMO

Eventually, as they all grow and mature into adults, they’ll come to realize who their father really was and what he did to them and their mother. IMO
Poor kids. Hope they can clearly see through Gloria that when it comes to them, their father was the only one who had "their limits" (quoting his pathetic death missive). It will not be an easy road. Which makes NP's latest antics even sicker. JMO

:pO :D M:p G! :D

I just have to tell you that reading this while eating my soup was NOT a good idea, @afitzy ! I spat it out all over my computer monitor, LMAO!! You are such an asset to this community! I appreciate your diligence in seeking truth and justice, your insight into all aspects of the case, and your most amusing wit. Keep up the great work!! :cool:
Amen!!

So agree with all of this and I do wonder if NCPD and CSP did go back and strategically pull CCTV along the route to document exactly the point you are making!?!?

Can you imagine how powerful it would be at trial to see not 1 but up to 3 practice runs???

Can you imagine also how powerful it would be at trial to see MT in the Black Suburban or Jeep as the chaser vehicle riding alongside Fd ALSO on video?

My guess is that LE is ON IT and will have NO ISSUE IMO proving a solid case for premeditation.

MOO
I agree. While all of this other drama is going on, LE is still working hard investigating, examining, testing, and pouring over all of the evidence that will eventually convict the individuals responsible for and/or involved with JD’s death. IMO

View attachment 231503
This seems to imply that FD left the property after arriving 30 minutes early. He "gained Jennifer's permission to return". I was suggesting that FD may have gone to Thurton to wait until 4:30. He was turned away at 4:00. But maybe he was Thurton before 4PM also. Will be very interesting perhaps when the Suburban was actually there.
My read of the AW is that FD went over to Grace Farms with the kids, and then “suddenly” realized that they don’t have dinner there and they close at 6, and at that point gained JDs permission to return to Welles.
I figured that FD wanted the chance to scope out Welles in person but couldn’t just ask outright to have dinner there, since JD forbade him from being in the house. That never would have been a legitimate original plan for the visitation, JD would not have allowed that. So he schemed up this excuse as a way to get back to the house. Note that he “gained JDs permission to return” which implied he asked her if he could come back, presumably after already heading to Grace Farms.
There is something odd, why didn’t they just go out to eat when he realized Grace Farms closed at 6? Why did JD lay out the dinner for them? It was a Wednesday night and you’d think he’d want to spend the visitation with the kids on his own, not at JDs house. Did he ask her, “hey do you have anything we can have for dinner?” If he was planning to go to Grace Farms for dinner why did JD step in to provide them dinner? Would be interesting to hear SS the supervisor’s observations on how this played out.

Thurton would definitely not be a normal place for FD to go park to wait if he was early for the visit. It is a cul de sac and he would have had to drive around to get to it. There is the winter club nearby or yes, Waveny, or any other places he could have gone to wait if he was 30 minutes early and up to something normal. It would be bizarre I would think for him to drive all the way around to park on a small residential cul de sac that coincidentally has a view through the woods to JDs house, unless he was scoping her out or had a reason for intentionally going there.

MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members