Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is any video showing him after 10:15 am????????????????????????
Not that we have seen.

And I don't think there is any. I think it shows what we all think it shows.

To a prosecutor it looks different however.

That video still doesn't show exactly what happened and merely suggests she lied, doesn't prove it.

If LE had evidence that the stepmom lied to them about critical details of this case I think she would be in custody now.

If any of the evidence they collected came back with signs of blood or poison, again she would be in custody.

The reason she isn't is because she provided a plausible explanation they couldn't refute or confirm.

Not that we have seen.

And I don't think there is any. I think it shows what we all think it shows.

To a prosecutor it looks different however.

That video still doesn't show exactly what happened and merely suggests she lied, doesn't prove it.

If LE had evidence that the stepmom lied to them about critical details of this case I think she would be in custody now.

If any of the evidence they collected came back with signs of blood or poison, again she would be in custody.

The reason she isn't is because she provided a plausible explanation they couldn't refute or confirm.

Even if it could be proven, I'm not sure lying would put her in custody. As long as she can't escape if not arrested, putting her in jail for lying won't help find GS or create sufficient evidence for a murder trial. And if she's arrested for murder now, the clock starts ticking down for trial.

In court, I doubt a jury would convict her of murder simply because she lied if there's no other admissable evidence she killed him. It's easy to vote to "convict" her here, not so easy to vote to convict a person when you've been sworn in as a juror. And believe me, I'm not saying she's innocent but people do lie for awfully weird reasons sometimes.

Is this the video? It is worded in a way (IMO) that does make it somewhat unclear as to whether she is/isn’t verifying that the dog got a hit.
It’s stated that the “search & rescue dog” was used and “had a really strong scent” - this is at 9:00min into the video.
Thank you, but no, that wasn’t it. But you are right, in this one, it is worded strangely, too!
I realize that LE is being vague because they have to be, it’s just very frustrating for us:confused:Thanks for finding that one! MOO

Holy moly. WTH with this statement of hers?!?
I’m so....speechless. Where is poor Gannon?!

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — The stepmother of missing El Paso County boy Gannon Stauch released a statement Tuesday night about his disappearance.

Letecia Stauch said she last saw 11-year-old Gannon between 3:15 and 4 p.m. on Jan. 27 heading to a friend’s home in their suburban El Paso County neighborhood.

Letecia has received significant criticism online, with many accusing her of being involved in Gannon’s disappearance.

She issued the following statement:

“First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff’s office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!

Got it - WOW

“First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff’s office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!

Tecia Stauch ”

Ummmm....ok- so we know (from her statement) that this is all false and she’s the best step mom on the planet. Whew, glad we cleared that up!
It only took her 2 weeks to finally sound like a compassionate human that others can empathize with and for. (Not that I do- I don’t believe her as much as I want to)

Last edited:
Got it - WOW

Tecia Stauch ”
I hate to say this....I really do...could I have this all wrong? Could this all be true?

Got it - WOW

Tecia Stauch ”
Wth is she talking about? Key to a gate and who sent the person or why he may have come?? What is she talking about? I’m confused

Got it - WOW

Tecia Stauch ”
Wth is she talking about? Key to a gate and who sent the person or why he may have come?? What is she talking about? I’m confused

Believe me so am I. She can’t help herself but open her mouth and sprout garbage it seems. I mean reading it I so want to believe her, I don’t though. Something’s seriously not right here!

So she's her own defense now?????

Convenient explanation for blood on the truck.

SHE asked LE to keep information quiet so as not to impede the investigation????? Um, that's NOT how this works.

I think we have to ask ourselves, how did Gannon get cut, that he would bleed?

Only his daddy misses him?

In her attempt to answer every question, she raises IMO even more questions.

This isn't going to end well.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members