Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he was- where does she have bandages and such to stop a bleeding foot?? Shoes or not- the scenario seems off.

It seems off because it most likely didn't happen. However, she would probably say I told him to sit on the tailgate while I went in the house to get first aid to bring back out. I didn't want him tracking blood in the house.

All of this has finally gotten her to spill again. I'm sure it's been the intention of LE. There would be no reason for forensic teams to be in the house for that long unless something was discovered to concern them. And this child still has not been brought home.

Holy moly. WTH with this statement of hers?!?
I’m so....speechless. Where is poor Gannon?!

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — The stepmother of missing El Paso County boy Gannon Stauch released a statement Tuesday night about his disappearance.

Letecia has received significant criticism online, with many accusing her of being involved in Gannon’s disappearance.

She issued the following statement:

<snip>

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key.

<snip>

SABBM:

Translation: There is evidence of GS's body having been propped up against the side of a car.

Either LE is or will also find some type of evidence r/t GS, likely blood, at the side of the house, or there will be witnesses/neighbors who saw him trying to get out around the side of the house, but the gate was locked.

JMO.

It seems off because it most likely didn't happen. However, she would probably say I told him to sit on the tailgate while I went in the house to get first aid to bring back out. I didn't want him tracking blood in the house.
Yes or mention the tool he cut his foot on- like “Gannon stepped on a hammer and cut his foot, it was superficial but bleeding enough that I didn’t want to track blood so I had him sit on the tailgate while I got supplies” but no- we got what I feel is a horrible excuse to have blood in the tailgate and the garage.

Wait...Gannon cut his foot on something in the garage (conveniently it was Albert’s tool) and she decided to bandage him up on the tailgate of the truck?? With what medical supplies? Who here stores the necessities in their garage? Why wouldn’t she bring him into the house? My instinct would be to bring the child to a sink to clean the wound. But that’s just me.

IF, like she says the truck was on the driveway on Saturday night and she bandaged up Gannon’s foot, the neighbors surveillance camera would’ve picked that up too.

JMO

Wait...Gannon cut his foot on something in the garage (conveniently it was Albert’s tool) and she decided to bandage him up on the tailgate of the truck?? With what medical supplies? Who here stores the necessities in their garage? Why wouldn’t she bring him into the house? My instinct would be to bring the child to a sink to clean the wound. But that’s just me.

This. Your kid cuts his foot in the garage (how? Was he barefoot walking around on some tools?) so you put him on the tailgate (you don't take him in the house so you can clean the cut and put antibiotic on it?), conveniently produce bandages (from where?), and bandage it up.

But then there's blood going from the house to the gate because he keeps walking back and forth to make sure the gate is locked (is his cut bleeding through the bandage AND his shoe? Sounds like maybe it needs stitches).

Her story makes ZERO sense. It's like some imaginary scenario that a preschooler would make up. (Apologies to all preschoolers.) Does she really expect people to believe all that?

We have neighbors on both sides of our house and a privacy fence. On both sides there’s enough room for a gate. On one side there IS a gate to our backyard. So, it’s possible. That doesn’t mean that for one hot second I believe what she is saying, though!

my question: HOW was his foot exposed to be cut? He didn’t have any shoes on? COME ON. We live in Colorado. It’s winter. There’s NO WAY he could have kept checking the gate barefooted. She thinks she’s still in North Carolina apparently. (All my own opinion!)

Not that I believe anything she sells either but to play Devils advocate for a min, my 18 year old son was just out on the driveway BAREFOOT in the middle of a snowstorm. I was appalled and questioned him. He simply said he was fine and would go inside soon. His feet were red, swollen and scratched from the ice in the 15 min he was running around “skating”. Boys will be boys sometimes.

She’s adapting. I couldn’t help but wonder how long it took her to write that and 1) be mostly focused on Gannon and 2) refer to him the in present tense.
I snuck my way into that 'support group' for Tee, on FB.

There were people on there giving her specific advice, on how to post and speak, to get more public support ....She may have actually paid attention...

"Last, from day one the Sheriff’s office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation."

So NOW he left with someone???? Why didn't she say so before ?

I thought she was in the basement wearing headphones and exercising? How does she know he left with someone?

If she was asked by LE to keep quiet about it, WHY is she putting it on FaceBook now? :rolleyes:
She knows because she is the super-secret CIA agent-like confidant of LE. Not even her husband knows what she knows.

She is crazy and needs a good lawyer

I haven't caught up on the last 6 pages, but I just saw the statement TS released so I hurried over here to see if we can discuss it.
My question?
If they had the information about who he left with and what not, wouldn't that be enough for an Amber Alert?

For all you parents out there, if your kid got cut and bled in the garage, would you bandage him up in the garage? Or would you bring him into the bathroom to clean the wound, have access to bandages, etc. Wouldn't you take him somewhere cleaner than the garage?

Sounds like she bandaged him up in the garage, which just doesn't ring true. I've bandaged plenty of injuries as a mom - and if a wound is bleeding, the kid is getting washed under running water.

jmo

I also wonder if the lack of her being in the media has sparked her recent statement. It seemed to have quieted down some since her SM storm over the weekend. Now this. Poor Gannon.

This. Your kid cuts his foot in the garage (how? Was he barefoot walking around on some tools?) so you put him on the tailgate (you don't take him in the house so you can clean the cut and put antibiotic on it?), conveniently produce bandages (from where?), and bandage it up.

But then there's blood going from the house to the gate because he keeps walking back and forth to make sure the gate is locked (is his cut bleeding through the bandage AND his shoe? Sounds like maybe it needs stitches).

Her story makes ZERO sense. It's like some imaginary scenario that a preschooler would make up. (Apologies to all preschoolers.) Does she really expect people to believe all that?
my 3 year old has just started telling stories. Her stories definitely make more sense, and she got eaten by the iPad in her last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member