Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another article about "artistic photos of MT" in master bedroom and gym??? Sheets, towels, etc...
Bath towels, lemon squeezer, soap tray: See what else Michelle Troconis wants back from Dulos home
Bedrooms
-Low table (wood and glass)

-Thailand chair (wooden)

-Big mirror with gold frame (entrance of master bedroom)

-Floor lamp

-Plant

-Two bathroom baskets (master bedroom)

-Two big base (sic) white and blue in bathroom

-Two gray lamps on side tables

-Soap tray

-Two white bathroom floor rugs

-Two artistic picture of myself (one in master bedroom, the other in gym)

Other bedroom
-Silver floor lamp

-Three white mounted shelves (square)
-White rug

-Books (approximately 15)

Linen closet
-Three gray bath towels

-Three gray hand towels

-Three blue pool/beach towels

-White sheets for king bed and pillows

-White sheets for full bed and pillows

-White rug

She wants the bathroom trash bins. lol. I’m being petty I know but omg

Let’s face it they were driving each other crazy with 50o+ motions in there divorce all the attorney fees and time spent at court and the constant disagreements. Fd was going broke he couldn’t keep up with the Farber money.he snapped weeks before,but he made a conscious, premeditated decision to eliminate the person that was causing his pain.when he was causing his own pain and could not allow himself to believe it was self inflicted!
He was eventually going to snap,He should of chose a nervous breakdown ,paper slippers, and a trip to a mental ward.but he chose the unforgivable act of premeditating and murdering the mother of his children!!!
Burn in ..... fd!!!!
Well I can say for a fact that.... when divorcing a narcissist/psychopath etc, it’s impossible to avoid a lengthy divorce unless you are willing to just completely walk away and give them EVERYTHING.

My read of the AW is that FD went over to Grace Farms with the kids, and then “suddenly” realized that they don’t have dinner there and they close at 6, and at that point gained JDs permission to return to Welles.
I figured that FD wanted the chance to scope out Welles in person but couldn’t just ask outright to have dinner there, since JD forbade him from being in the house. That never would have been a legitimate original plan for the visitation, JD would not have allowed that. So he schemed up this excuse as a way to get back to the house. Note that he “gained JDs permission to return” which implied he asked her if he could come back, presumably after already heading to Grace Farms.
There is something odd, why didn’t they just go out to eat when he realized Grace Farms closed at 6? Why did JD lay out the dinner for them? It was a Wednesday night and you’d think he’d want to spend the visitation with the kids on his own, not at JDs house. Did he ask her, “hey do you have anything we can have for dinner?” If he was planning to go to Grace Farms for dinner why did JD step in to provide them dinner? Would be interesting to hear SS the supervisor’s observations on how this played out.

Thurton would definitely not be a normal place for FD to go park to wait if he was early for the visit. It is a cul de sac and he would have had to drive around to get to it. There is the winter club nearby or yes, Waveny, or any other places he could have gone to wait if he was 30 minutes early and up to something normal. It would be bizarre I would think for him to drive all the way around to park on a small residential cul de sac that coincidentally has a view through the woods to JDs house, unless he was scoping her out or had a reason for intentionally going there.

MOO.
Geez, it gives me the chills just thinking about this insane stalker using a “visit with his kids” as an excuse to eventually get to their mother. I hardly believe he “just realized” the Farm didn’t serve dinner and closes at 6PM.
IMO, most parents who have a scheduled visitation date to see their kids would prepare and plan to make the best use of their time with their kids. Sadly, FD was more interested in finding a way to get to JD, then enjoy his time with his kids. THAT was his plan from the start. But yes, why would JD allow him to come back to the house to provide dinner there? Please know, I am not blaming her in the least, I just suspect FD made some lame excuse to get her to agree. And like you said, kids being kids, they would much rather go out for dinner than go back home to eat Mom’s regular food. Unless he tempted the kids by promising pizza to be delivered to the house. Perhaps he planted a listening device or a hidden camera to gain information about JD’s routine or plans or something that would allow him access into the garage for another time. I wonder if a window in the garage was unlocked...

Another article about "artistic photos of MT" in master bedroom and gym??? Sheets, towels, etc...
Bath towels, lemon squeezer, soap tray: See what else Michelle Troconis wants back from Dulos home
Bedrooms
-Low table (wood and glass)

-Thailand chair (wooden)

-Big mirror with gold frame (entrance of master bedroom)

-Floor lamp

-Plant

-Two bathroom baskets (master bedroom)

-Two big base (sic) white and blue in bathroom

-Two gray lamps on side tables

-Soap tray

-Two white bathroom floor rugs

-Two artistic picture of myself (one in master bedroom, the other in gym)

Other bedroom
-Silver floor lamp

-Three white mounted shelves (square)
-White rug

Linen closet
-Three gray bath towels

-Three gray hand towels

-Three blue pool/beach towels

-White sheets for king bed and pillows

-White sheets for full bed and pillows

-White rug

Oh, bless her heart, she actually thinks they are going to allow her to have all of those things in her jail cell.:cool:

Oh, bless her heart, she actually thinks they are going to allow her to have all of those things in her jail cell.:cool:
mT knows there's no one still alive to refute her
list of possessions. Except maybe the older children of JFD and I doubt they really know who bought what items in their home.
This sounds like momma A in the background
encouraging her to get whatever she can remember that she liked or now wants.
Thieves. And Greek gypsies.

From my own experience...it would be very wise for the Judge and and executors or lawyers to send letters out to banks, savings and loans credit unions, etc., requesting if FD has any accounts with them. They need to look in any and all places FD lived, vacationed for any length of time etc.

reason being when a relative of mine died, the executor wrote letters to money institutions and monies were found. It was not hidden monies but accounts an older person forgot about that we’re set up for grandchildren! It allowed grandchildren to go to college without worry. No one knew about them, we had a smart executor.

It is possible FD had hidden accounts around places he visited frequently...beside what is in Greece. Just an idea.

list of possessions. Except maybe the older children of JFD and I doubt they really know who bought what items in their home.
Is this a shoutout to Cher’s - Gypsy’s, Tramps and Thieves? If so, I approve.

They probably gave MT housewarming gifts/furniture when she first moved to CT. and are pissed at what she got them into and want their stuff back.

Well I can say for a fact that.... when divorcing a narcissist/psychopath etc, it’s impossible to avoid a lengthy divorce unless you are willing to just completely walk away and give them EVERYTHING.
Let me tell everyone: Sometimes, even when you do just let them walk away with everything and more, it is still lengthy. They still want more and more. I've been critical of JD divorce atty, but I've been thinking lately. Even if FD hadn't been pushed to provide affidavits and all those motions hadn't been filed against him, he was never going to go away without being paid by Jennifer and the Farbers.

FD, and people like him, are too stupid to realize when they have already won. He already had won when JD left him. He had funds at that point. Probably alot of money hidden away. He just should have cooperated in the divorce, done it quickly and got the [REDACTED] out of the the country with his ill gotten gains. But no, WIN-NING got in the way. MOO.

Hmmm, cremated before they knew the cause of death?
And wth, Dulos! They never got a divorce, he killed her first.
Love to see your changing avatars!

and Ms Rena is a piece of work..glad she is not around those 5 children..she is not trustworthy and would not hesitate to inflict emotional harm to the Farber Dulos children..

a s why would she put unknown of Jennifer’s last name of Fd death certificate..she herself is despicable..

I can't access the article so excuse me if it answers this: But, does she even have legal right to any of those possessions if they were not married??

Here's some subtle hints that money was becoming more and more of a problem:
FD originally had to pay NP using his 401K.
FD had convinced his old best friend to put
her real estate and a majority of her cash assets
to bond him out.
4JC electric bill wasn't being paid.
FD was selling items on Craigslist.

I'm sure there's lots more but the overriding
theme here was that he was running low.

IMO one of the first clues that perhaps NP wasn't paid to date was the lack of attention
from him and his office on the last emergency court hearing. If a client is flush w/ cash, generally an attorney gives immediate attention to their needs, including making sure the client can and does get to court.
On the other hand if a client isn't paying and
has indicated they can't pay anymore, they're
quickly put into the lower level of attention.
This is just how the business works.
I am not sure it was ever revealed that FD was paying NP out of his 401. He did access it to make his first bond after he spent some days in jail. FD had claimed a Greek Benefactor (who has never been revealed was paying his legal team). I do agree with you that funds were getting more and more scarce though and I think that was a major contributing factor that pushed him over the edge.

From my own experience...it would be very wise for the Judge and and executors or lawyers to send letters out to banks, savings and loans credit unions, etc., requesting if FD has any accounts with them. They need to look in any and all places FD lived, vacationed for any length of time etc.

reason being when a relative of mine died, the executor wrote letters to money institutions and monies were found. It was not hidden monies but accounts an older person forgot about that we’re set up for grandchildren! It allowed grandchildren to go to college without worry. No one knew about them, we had a smart executor.

It is possible FD had hidden accounts around places he visited frequently...beside what is in Greece. Just an idea.
One abandoned account for "Footis Dulos, Burlington, CT" on state's CTbiglist.com

Unclaimed funds in Connecticut that the state holds after X number of years abandoned..

Connecticut Treasury Unclaimed Property

Connecticut Office of the State Treasurer

83794582_10219999520491896_8158089417232220160_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads