Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
not blaming , but this is why I'm against kids not being fenced in,Different times! 125!!!!! I'm re googling my neighborhood now ,
I really think that there needs to be some campaign from CPS to insure Child Safety This is 2020 all of us that grew up in the 60s 70s and 80 still remember our childhoods and its perfectly normal for us to want our children to do what we did, be a kid , play outside ETC. I'm not Blaming at all, I think we need new training for a new decade , most people aren't newshounds or crime readers so they do the same thing as they did when they grew up , its not AT ALL safe anymore , I seriously think we need an "aware campaign" they tell us to wear our safety belt in the car don't they? now granted this might not be a stranger abduction we don't know yet, but it still needs to be shouted from the rooftops MOO, IMO .
I was just thinking this the other day, new campaign for a new reality. MOO

not blaming , but this is why I'm against kids not being fenced in,Different times! 125!!!!! I'm re googling my neighborhood now ,
I really think that there needs to be some campaign from CPS to insure Child Safety This is 2020 all of us that grew up in the 60s 70s and 80 still remember our childhoods and its perfectly normal for us to want our children to do what we did, be a kid , play outside ETC. I'm not Blaming at all, I think we need new training for a new decade , most people aren't newshounds or crime readers so they do the same thing as they did when they grew up , its not AT ALL safe anymore , I seriously think we need an "aware campaign" they tell us to wear our safety belt in the car don't they? now granted this might not be a stranger abduction we don't know yet, but it still needs to be shouted from the rooftops MOO, IMO .
National SOR. Not per state. One database. Accessible to public.

Cayce Public Safety on Twitter
Please contact the #FayeSwetlik hotline at 803-205-4444 with any tips or information. This is still an ongoing, large scale missing person investigation with multiple agencies involved. #PrayforFaye
EQlUp1YWAAA9JbB.jpg

9:48 AM - 12 Feb 2020

Joe Wilson on Twitter
My thoughts and prayers are with Faye's family and for her safe return. If you have any information regarding missing six-year-old Faye Marie Sweltik out of Cayce, South Carolina, please call the @Cayce_DPS #TIPS hotline at (803) 205-4444.
9:29 AM - 12 Feb 2020

The neighbors are going to be asked to leave their residences?
If I understand reporters correctly, they are just limiting incoming traffic to residents, delivery people etc. Apparently random ppl searching- interfering w investigation.

If they were to search every home, they’d need a boatload of search warrants- prob not probable cause for every house.

If I understand reporters correctly, they are just limiting incoming traffic to residents, delivery people etc. Apparently random ppl searching- interfering w investigation.

If they were to search every home, they’d need a boatload of search warrants- prob not probable cause for every house.
The video sounds as if the reports were asked to leave and LE is limiting traffic into the area to residents and people with legitimate reason to be there such as UPS/fedex and mail etc..

Sorry if I was unclear. Correct. Not searching every house but will be knocking on doors. Authorized personnel only allowed in neighborhood.

BINGO you deserve a cake for that !
Lol- raspberry white choc bundt please. Unfortunately, my great idea isn’t very good because the odds of getting state senators & reps across the nation to secure majority votes in all 50 states is slim & none. They’d be voting to relinquish state control & have to rewrite statutes that define degrees of offenses for consistency from state to state. Too many egos to put the safety of the public first. Jmvho

My guess is the press conference will be "we're still searching, we have a lot of leads, we can't release any info or answer questions." Don't really get those - if you have nothing to say then don't waste time with a PC; use it to find her.

Wonder what we can do, as a group to get the ball rolling on said campaign. I’m all in.
And sadly these girls who let the revolving BF's take care of kids needs one too (not saying in this case at all)
I don't know maybe pick a senator to write or FBI ? or find a successful campaign and find out how that was done , I'm full of ideas but lack the actual mode of action , but I'm definitely in!

I think they’ll ask permission to search, if the resident okays it, they search, then & there. Most people consent, imo. Refusals most likely come if there’s contraband or a person laying low due to a warrant or incriminating evidence. Even in the Broussard case LE Che Jed trunks & went door to door. moo

I think people tend to be more helpful when it's a case involving a missing child. Even people who normally would balk at assisting law enforcement sometimes have a change of heart when they know there's a child missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021