Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say "all of the above" as well as politics and cheaper taxes from everything that's been mentioned. The influx of Californians and others into Idaho is a source of great ire here in Idaho since it made housing prices skyrocket and practically stopped renters from ever being able to become home owners. The topic is on the news even more than the missing children here, specifically because it's such a high emotions piece and gets people arguing. Car stickers with "Go back - We are full" are not an unusual sight.

The reality is that the entire mountain west along with Washington and Oregon have been complaining about Californians invading and having what they perceive as negative impacts on their state, causing real estate prices to go up, etc. since at least the 70s.

BBM. Just to clarify, I haven't seen any confirmation the samples still exist. But it's true samples were "collected and held" for toxicology. If we only go by the released report then it seems like no toxicology was run and they ruled the death a heart attack without it. There are no tox results in the report released. Therefore, I have speculated here that samples might still exist. Unfortunately we don't know how long samples would be held, since it was deemed a non-suspicious death and ruled natural. Here's where you can read the wording of the ME report for JR's death (Pg 4 describes the samples): Adam Herbets on Twitter

MOO.
I just spent some time reading Texas law before realizing JR moved to AZ before he died. I don't have the attention span to read anymore legalese but my take-away from Texas law is there is no specific requirement to hold tissue samples. Evidence is held for 10 years, but if the cause of death is not suspicious the tissue samples would not be considered evidence. Long winded way of saying you are right, the samples might or might not still exist.

Shocking how many prescription meds he was on, per the ME report.

I think they met for podcast opportunities from 2017 onwards. In 2019 she must have seen him a lot more. The 54 days she was MIA at the beginning of the year then after July when Charles had been killed there was nothing to stop her really. In less than two months of his murder she was in Rexburg. She attended Tammy's memorial where family would have met her. Within two week they were married. You think September was the earliest he discovered she had children and several dead/ex spouses. It's possible but he would have known about CV's killing though, surely then would have found details of Jj in the obit at least.

This really brings it home how fast it all went down. Poor Charles was dead less than 2 months when she moved to Rexburg, then poor Tammy was dead only two weeks before the Hawaiian wedding to Chad.

TBH, I'm not sure what I think. :) I just think it is possible that Chad might not have known about the kids until they were married and the police showed up looking for them. I'm not arguing that happened for sure, only that it could have. And you're completely correct, things happened extremely fast for Lori, at least compared to how slowly most people would make and adapt to such major life changes.

She called the insurance company the day after Charles was killed. Remember, his sons were still trying to get her to respond to them about what happened to their father.

Chad Daybell - sleep with one eye open and not as deeply as you slept when your wife Tammy, the mother of your 5 children, fell out of bed and died on your bedroom floor. You are now sleeping with the DEVIL.

IMO Tylee didn't have anywhere to go. If she was really emancipated, she'd have stayed behind in Arizona. Lori managed to alienate her from her father (her aunt didn't see any mourning after his death) and I'm sure she was on Lori's side when Charles was shot.

I'm not so certain Tylee was on "Lori's side" with the shooting of Charles but I 100% believe that Lori could have scared Tylee into lying and appearing to be "on her side". If Tylee really brought the bat out into the situation as that detail was told by all three of them, then Alex and Lori could tell Tylee she needed to tell the story a certain way and avoid saying certain things or else SHE (Tylee) would be going to jail along with them. Tylee seemed nervous during the initial curbside interview and was holding her arms crossed in front of her like she was uncomfortable. She was only 16 and probably scared and easily manipulated by Lori. And I agree that Tylee either seemed to not have anywhere to go or couldn't figure out a good way to get away from Lori. She wanted to stay in AZ when Lori was going to move but went to ID to protect JJ. Who was protecting Tylee? It seems like nobody was watching out for Tylee. :( MOO.

Last edited:
I would say "all of the above" as well as politics and cheaper taxes from everything that's been mentioned. The influx of Californians and others into Idaho is a source of great ire here in Idaho since it made housing prices skyrocket and practically stopped renters from ever being able to become home owners. The topic is on the news even more than the missing children here, specifically because it's such a high emotions piece and gets people arguing. Car stickers with "Go back - We are full" are not an unusual sight.
And California is going to fall into the ocean in the coming apocalypse in July?

And California is going to fall into the ocean in the coming apocalypse in July?

Now I'm having flashbacks from the late 60s or early 70s.

♫ Day after day, more people come to L.A.
Don't you tell anybody, the whole place's shaking away
Where can we go, when there's no San Francisco?
Better get ready to tie up the boat in Idaho ♫

Probably a long shot but we've been told she was deceased on the floor. Leads me to wonder if she was aspirating vomit, causing the coughing? Jmo
I'd wondered about that, too, but now that you say that.... If she had aspirated, wouldn't the cause of death be aspiration or some such? Asphyxiation? That leads me to think it was a "cleaner" scene.

I'm not so certain Tylee was on "Lori's side" with the shooting of Charles but I 100% believe that Lori could have scared Tylee into lying and appearing to be "on her side". If Tylee really brought the bat out into the situation as that detail was told by all three of them, then Alex and Lori could tell Tylee she needed to tell the story a certain way and avoid saying certain things or else SHE (Tylee) would be going to jail along with them. Tylee seemed nervous during the initial curbside interview and was holding her arms crossed in front of her like she was uncomfortable. She was only a 16 and probably scared and easily manipulated by Lori. And I agree that Tylee either seemed to not have anywhere to go or couldn't figure out a good way to get away from Lori. She wanted to stay in AZ when Lori was going to move but went to ID to protect JJ. Who was protecting Tylee? It seems like nobody was watching out for Tylee. :( MOO.
Your post breaks my heart.

I'm not so certain Tylee was on "Lori's side" with the shooting of Charles but I 100% believe that Lori could have scared Tylee into lying and appearing to be "on her side". If Tylee really brought the bat out into the situation as that detail was told by all three of them, then Alex and Lori could tell Tylee she needed to tell the story a certain way and avoid saying certain things or else SHE (Tylee) would be going to jail along with them. Tylee seemed nervous during the initial curbside interview and was holding her arms crossed in front of her like she was uncomfortable. She was only a 16 and probably scared and easily manipulated by Lori. And I agree that Tylee either seemed to not have anywhere to go or couldn't figure out a good way to get away from Lori. She wanted to stay in AZ when Lori was going to move but went to ID to protect JJ. Who was protecting Tylee? It seems like nobody was watching out for Tylee. :( MOO.

Yep. And even though her mother hated her father and probably also her stepdad at that point....she was only 16, and she still needed a father/father figure. But she didn't have one, and that has to be really, really painful and scary realization. Even Tylee knew no one was protecting Tylee.

I'd wondered about that, too, but now that you say that.... If she had aspirated, wouldn't the cause of death be aspiration or some such? Asphyxiation? That leads me to think it was a "cleaner" scene.

They had no way to see into lungs as there was no autopsy. She went straight to the funeral home. Jmo

Eta:

As far as a cleaner scene, depends on where the vomit was vs her body. You can also do some mighty coughing after aspirating without vomiting too. Long story, but a couple of weeks ago I was eating an orange in this particular way I eat oranges lol. I managed to suck a bunch of orange juice in to my lungs. It was awful. I didn't vomit but my spouse was like ummmm can you breathe? Jmo

Now I'm having flashbacks from the late 60s or early 70s.

♫ Day after day, more people come to L.A.
Don't you tell anybody, the whole place's shaking away
Where can we go, when there's no San Francisco?
Better get ready to tie up the boat in Idaho ♫
I was humming Warren Zevon as I wrote that:
And if California slides into the ocean, like the mystics and statistics say it will. I predict this motel will be standing, until I pay my bill…

Apologies for being off topic.

She called the insurance company the day after Charles was killed. Remember, his sons were still trying to get her to respond to them about what happened to their father.

Chad Daybell - sleep with one eye open and not as deeply as you slept when your wife Tammy, the mother of your 5 children, fell out of bed and died on your bedroom floor. You are now sleeping with the DEVIL.

Priorities!

Five kids and no money!

His self-preservation instincts have been clouded. By something or other.

After reading how Lori confronted Kay about the change of the beneficiary on Charles' life insurance, I'm really starting to think that she disappeared JJ to hurt Kay. What about Tylee?

IMHO, Tylee was killed to keep information about Alex murdering Charles from leaking out. Alex too for the same reason. They were loose threads that had to be taken care of.

"I was told by family that Chad woke up in the morning to find Tammy had fallen out of bed and found her cold when he went to check on her. I was also told she woke up in the middle of the night to the coughing and vomiting, and I assume Chad woke up and witnessed this, but Tammy went back to bed at some point. It's been pointed out to me though that what happened that night has likely only been told by Chad, and he's been shown as lying to everyone for some time now."

I have to look at Chad's behavior from who I knew him to be. If he was the loving and caring husband and father of nearly 30 years, he doesn't go back to bed while she's coughing and vomiting until he's certain she is okay. Even then, I would think he would be sleeping light enough to be awakened by her falling either out of bed or after getting up in the night. The sound of Tammy's body falling in the silence of night should have awakened him. There's not a lot of traffic in the area at night, it gets really quiet. It was late October. No air conditioning needed. I don't think Chad had a CPap Machine or anything to drown out the sound of her coughing and vomiting or getting out of bed and falling.

Chad, why didn't you hear your loving wife? She was your biggest supporter and defender. Why didn't you hear her in her hour of deepest need?
Thank you so much RexburgSleuth, Randocalrissian, and the other VIs for bringing the human side of the story. It is easy for me to get caught up in events and investigations and timelines and forget there are friends, family, and community who are hurt by this. This post got to me...I appreciate you.

IMHO, Tylee was killed to keep information about Alex murdering Charles from leaking out. Alex too for the same reason. They were loose threads that had to be taken care of.
I still think Tylee was on her mother's side in Charles' case. I'm not sure that she saw Charles being shot. IMO Alex died because of what happened to the children (he either knew too much about Lori's involvement or his conscience got the better of him).

And/or the reason Tylee's Jeep was in AZ on Oct 2 has to do with her driving the car for the BB shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125