Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to answer the first sentence, the FBI were involved in the search of the Rexburgh apartments. Below is the link.

Missing Idaho kids: Police asked for school records in relation to 'homicide' investigation

(FBI were also involved in the search at the Salem property too.)

I stand corrected. I'd seen reports saying the FBI was involved in the search of Chad's house, but that's the first time I'd seen something saying they were also involved in searching Lori's. And I'll note this is talking about a search in December which I'd also not heard about. I was thinking Lori's house was only searched on November 27th. Thanks for the correction.

—I wrote this in response to @Gardener1850 but forgot to insert the quote. Going back to edit, I can’t figure out how to add it now. Sorry. The question was if there is anything special about SLC in the LDS Faith since there are temples everywhere.—

No. There isn’t anything special about the SLC temple or SLC generally. All temples are equal in terms of providing access to saving ordinances. But initially, in the early day’s of the church, the saints gathered to Salt Lake and Utah more broadly to strengthen each other and because there weren’t temples everywhere. Now there are and so gathering to Utah isn’t important like it once was.

Sorry, but I think you have confused me with another member. I haven't been posting any questions about SLC or the temple....

Last edited:
i do want to look into this a bit.. I lived in the area where Mary Baker Eddy grew up and spread her doctrine and have always been fascinated, but know nothing about Elizabeth Clare. HOWEVER...with our case at hand, do we have anyone on the thread that does have more wisdom about the specifics of the July 2020 prophecy..... Is there ANYTHING about Hawaii that feeds into that prophecy. I certainly have studied/been told of the Western American connections to Joseph Smith's prophecies.......but is there anything at all that connects HI. I know we just keep thinking about HI as the high-style getaway...????

I haven't had the stomach to investigate any further :p

Apparently on 7/15/2019
When she called the insurance company

So, LV learned fairly quickly, after the fatal shooting of CV on 7/11/19, that she would not be the primary beneficiary of his life insurance policy. I think we can assume that LV and KV had at least a few conversations during this time. CV is dead in mid July, worst case scenario, LV has no or little money, because CV was paying the bills so she starts liquidating mutual assets, including the service dog. Also, CV has been in contact with the landlord of the rental property and informs him that things aren’t working out with LV. The landlord (after the death of CV) asks LV to move out at the end of August 2019. Suddenly, she moves to Rexburg, Idaho. Was this plan B?

On what date did they share the text message...sometime between 07/11/19 and 08/30/19? I wonder how quickly LV learned she was no longer the primary beneficiary of CV’s life insurance policy?

What a buzzkill. I can't imagine the scene after that phone call! Teeth gnashing, feet stamping, a cartoon, of Lori turning red, with steam coming out of her ears.

i am not sure what this would mean? most of my brother's newer Mormon family are into many MLM type businesses.... and for the most part IMO they really do not make money.

Not making money--but if TD was taking supplements or drinking herbal teas that she got locally, somebody who wanted to harm her might have opportunity to add something harmful to it. I guess it could be done with an over-the-counter product from GNC or a drug store, but somebody from outside might have trouble finding what it was and getting into the house to doctor it (assuming for the moment there wasn't a source of inside information). But if she was getting like bulk tea at one of those sales parties, the outside person might be able to drop something in her bag or something.

Sounds unlikely now that I've written it down.

February 12,2020
Update
CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
  • 02/11/2020 Affidavit

Comment
    of Kyle R. May

• 02/12/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    04:45 PM

Result
    Hearing Held

Parties Present
    Petitioner

Attorney of Record: May, Kyle Richard

Petitioner

Attorney of Record: May, Kyle Richard

Good news. I just read a post on I heart Rexburg community FB page that shared a post from Kauai Community FB page - the photo of Chad and Lori shopping with the caption, "Anyone see these 2 today? Believe they were at longs in Kapa'a." So the word is getting out there. I hope the pressure continues to build.

Where are the kids? Disgusted and frustrated by this outrageous case. I wish every person who saw them could ask them ”where is JJ and Tylee? What did you do with them? , Why aren’t you showing the world they are alive and safe? Etc etc..

It says in the Dateline preview that they were planning on catching a flight to Mexico. Maybe that’s why police moved in when they did?MOO

Mexico makes sense, in some ways, because CD served his mission in a Spanish-speaking area here in the US and we can gather he can speak Spanish. LV has spent most of her time in California, Texas and Arizona. You don’t live in those border states without picking up some Spanish language skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave