Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have already been posted. Interview with a mother in neighborhood. She talks about all the kids in that neighborhood playing outside. I just realized that Faye got out earlier??? She said she picks her children up at 3:25pm. Faye arrived home 2:50pm. So there would not have been older kids home getting home from school until 3:30pm or later. Her mother noticed her missing about the time (3:45pm) they would have been getting home. Obviously younger children go home on bus earlier, I wonder what time older children arrive home??? How was she not seen by them?
Neighbors shocked, terrified day after 6-year-old girl disappears

That’s possible, though the photos were that were distributed were taken from video obtained from Team Cars, outside the entrance to the neighborhood at Piccadilly & Airport Boulevard. The vehicles turn north on Airport, out of the neighborhood.

Right. How many other vehicles used the same entrance/exit that day....I’d say a lot. So imo, two aroused suspicion. In a multi family community it would be highly unusual for anyone living there to know all vehicles coming & going. That would require knowing every resident & their friends, family, etc. Factor in the turnover rate & it would be impossible, imo.
Team Cars provides a time, correct?
Ty

There's been a monster in the neighborhood all along, looking like a regular person.
Maybe she knew that monster and thought they were a friend.
Someone like Gabe Gaeta all the neighbors saw coming and going and never raised an eyebrow.

This may have already been posted. Interview with a mother in neighborhood. She talks about all the kids in that neighborhood playing outside. I just realized that Faye got out earlier??? She said she picks her children up at 3:25pm. Faye arrived home 2:50pm. So there would not have been older kids home getting home from school until 3:30pm or later. Her mother noticed her missing about the time (3:45pm) they would have been getting home. Obviously younger children go home on bus earlier, I wonder what time older children arrive home??? How was she not seen by them?
Neighbors shocked, terrified day after 6-year-old girl disappears
Complete opposite in my area, older kids go to school before the younger ones do and get out earlier. Our elementary kids go around 8-8:30 and get home around 3:30-3:45. High school kids go to school around 7:30 am and home around 2:45.

Gina Esposito on Twitter
NOW: First responders are going through neighbor’s trash cans prior to being dumped. This is in the neighborhood where 6-year-old Faye Swetlik disappeared. Police still have the neighborhood blocked off to non-residents as they investigate. @wsoctv
EQqdbuhWkAAjRSb.jpg

9:45 AM - 13 Feb 2020
ugh - hate seeing this - (thanks for updating her media thread)

Morning express interviewed the police chief and he said the driver of the SUV was tracked down and had a reasonable explanation as to why this person was in the neighborhood.

He also said that the driver gave them some useful information to help their investigation.

Re-posting

FEB 12, 2020
Police seek information on two vehicles in connection to missing 6-year-old S.C. girl
[...]

On Wednesday night, the Cayce Department of Public Safety released images of two vehicles they are hoping the public can help them identify in connection to missing 6-year-old Faye Marie Swetlik.

Authorities say the drivers may have information related to the investigation.

According to Cayce Department of Public Safety officials, the two vehicles were in the neighborhood during the time Swetlik was last seen.

Investigators said they have yet to interview the occupants of the vehicles.

“Talking with everyone who was in Churchill Heights at the time Faye was last seen is an important part of our work to bring her home,” CDPS authorities said.

[...]

Please note: The driver of the Chevrolet Trailblazer has been identified. Police did NOT say the vehicles were suspicious.

In this video a woman says she was in the store when mom came in asking the cashier if she saw her daughter. This may be why it took longer, mom was going to the local businesses asking if anyone saw Faye. (56 sec mark on video)

FBI, volunteers search for 6-year-old who vanished after getting off school bus

this video won’t play for me (my WiFi issue). How far is the store & did mom drive or was she out walking & looking? If she drove, I think would have been the reason LE towed her car. Moo

Right. How many other vehicles used the same entrance/exit that day....I’d say a lot. So imo, two aroused suspicion. In a multi family community it would be highly unusual for anyone living there to know all vehicles coming & going. That would require knowing every resident & their friends, family, etc. Factor in the turnover rate & it would be impossible, imo.
Ty

They didn’t but LE said last night in the briefing that they were seen in the neighborhood around the time of Faye’s disappearance.

I used Google Earth to walk to Six Mile Creek. The first thing I noticed is there were ALOT of kids playing outside as the route was photographed. Of course I know those photos were from last year or maybe even older but it still seems like ALOT of kids running around and NO ONE saw Faye???

Agreed. I don't think this will be an accidental drowning. Authorities don't seem to be focusing that way either. JMO

FEB 13, 2020
Authorities Searching for Sedan They Say Was in Neighborhood When Faye Swetlik Went Missing
[...]

Investigators late Wednesday released video of two vehicles, saying they hadn’t yet identified or interviewed the people inside. They emphasized they wanted to speak to everyone who was in the Churchill Heights neighborhood at the time Faye was last seen. In an update Thursday morning, they announced they’d “identified” one of the vehicles, a Chevrolet Trailblazer, but still needed information on the silver sedan.

[...]

Morning express interviewed the police chief and he said the driver of the SUV was tracked down and had a reasonable explanation as to why this person was in the neighborhood.

He also said that the driver gave them some useful information to help their investigation.
I wonder what that useful information was...

Ty
And if only residents are allowed into the neighborhood for now, these vehicles may be identified (one apparently has been already) if/when they return, presuming they are residents. JMO

FEB 13, 2020
Authorities Searching for Sedan They Say Was in Neighborhood When Faye Swetlik Went Missing
[...]

Investigators late Wednesday released video of two vehicles, saying they hadn’t yet identified or interviewed the people inside. They emphasized they wanted to speak to everyone who was in the Churchill Heights neighborhood at the time Faye was last seen. In an update Thursday morning, they announced they’d “identified” one of the vehicles, a Chevrolet Trailblazer, but still needed information on the silver sedan.

[...]
I suppose they are quietly eliminating the possibilities
JMO

Candace Scalese on Twitter
#UPDATE: We expect to hear from the @Cayce_DPS today at 10:45 regarding the search for missing 6 year old Faye Swetlik. The press conference has been moved up an hour due to VP Mike Pence’s motorcade coming through this morning. Watch live on @wachfox
10:31 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Anne Marie Hagerty WBTV on Twitter
COMING UP: update on the search for Faye Swetlik from Casey DPS in about 10 mins. Will stream live on Facebook for @WBTV_News
EQqpKuvXUAECufm.jpg

10:36 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Gina Esposito on Twitter
We’re about to get an update from officials here in Cayce, South Carolina regarding the disappearance of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik. @wsoctv
EQqnWAEW4AIwAB9.jpg

10:28 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Grace Runkel on Twitter
The line up of local and national media waiting for the #FayeSwetlik press conference. We’re expecting an update from investigators in just a few minutes.
EQqpmSRWsAA_YbO.jpg

10:38 AM - 13 Feb 2020

They didn’t but LE said last night in the briefing that they were seen in the neighborhood around the time of Faye’s disappearance.
. Ty I caught the 2-5 timeframe.
That left me wondering, did they enter around 2 & left at 5ish? If so, I am inclined to believe they visited someone.

I wonder what that useful information was...
It was a good interview, unfortunately HLN transcripts are impossible to find. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member