Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
After catching up and reading TS's most recent word diarrhea, all I can say is WOW.
A)I hope a profiler somewhere is having a field day with that and
B)I do not think she has an attorney because even the worst attorney who passed the bar yesterday on their fifth attempt would have told her to keep her mouth shut.

JMO

Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

The team of 50+ has moved to the exact location where I saw 10 investigators last night. They are stretched out in a line and searching the area with poles and kicking their feet as they comb through the snow. Photo is zoomed in to protect the location.

This one seems like SO specific and targeted a search area.

What in the world is this based on, I wonder?

Tip called in from a witness who saw a red truck there?

Some type of electronic/digital tracking?

Thoughts? Anyone, anyone?

JMO.

Holy macaroni and cheese, ya'll.

I've not followed Gannon's case at all, this hot mess of a statement is just about the first thing I've read (Other than Tricia's header post)

It's like she scripted this from a published list of '**** guilty people say'. I am stunned.

Step 1: Thank the people who haven't yet found your child.
Step 2: Make sure that the meanies know that the victim wouldn't want you to be mean.
Step 3: Try to explain away possible evidence with creepy statement that uses the word 'because' WAY too many times.
Step 4: Make sure that your statement is as much about YOU as possible.
Step 5: Try to sound smart. Good luck with that.
Step 6: Try to sound like you and LE are super besties. Again. Good luck with that.

yeah. She did a really good job here.

Bonus points for triggering my Watts PTSD, talking about the cool shirt.

I would like to have access to her internet history.
How much you want to bet she made a big deal out of it to the cashier as well. I’d guess she JUST bought it after he’s gone missing and I would bet she talked up the cashier or anybody who would listen

I agree she would have known enough not to use her own phone.
Burner?
Internet cafe?
All kinds of ways to obtain the info she needed as well as familiarity with a lot of the terrain from hobby hiking.
But at what level of premeditation to obtain burner or visit an Internet cafe. If she was rushed, she likely had to rely on her known haunts...perhaps places she photographed and posted on FB or IG? Thinking out loud only....

There is zero reason to bring up Saturday or blood. Especially in reference to a cut foot a day before you reported going hiking (still not sure why that hike is important to LS). And it stretches feasibility to think a child could be barefoot in winter in the garage while unloading groceries and trying to keep checking the outdoor gate (which he did with shoes, or barefoot). Then he’s too sick for school as well. If he wasn’t missing that chain of events would make me suspect Munchausen. She even added detail of bandaging it up in garage (not inside in bathroom) and “edge of car”. It seems she finds holes in her own story and tries to preempt questions with weird explanations. IMOO. And lying about the truck is questioned on its own because that shopping trip was not part of the original runaway timeline. She was working out in the basement in the small window between 2:19 and 3:15? Possible, but IMOO not probable.

I agree with all this.

Personally I've got enough questions about the truck video at this point that I've decided to put it aside as much as possible in my head. I don't think Gannon got out of the truck, but I'm not as sure about it as I was two days ago.

HOWEVER. I'm still 100% sure that LS's Cousin It interview and her flower pot/cut foot/Sonic T-shirt statement are some of the shadiest things I have ever seen, are absolutely suspicious, and are proof that she's hiding something crucial.

I think that investigation-wise, the most notable thing that she has said in all of her totally unnecessary and very inadvisable rambling is:

"edge of the car."

The team of 50+ has moved to the exact location where I saw 10 investigators last night. They are stretched out in a line and searching the area with poles and kicking their feet as they comb through the snow. Photo is zoomed in to protect the location.

Man I hope they find what they’re looking for. Looking for something that would give some resistance under snow? Something hard?

Heartbreaking. They are not looking for a live child. His poor parents...

JMO.
My hopes are beginning to shatter. If he is found in this area, I do think he was alive when route began. imo
eta: I’m trying to prepare myself for the inevitable.

Amber Jo Cooper
@AmberJoCooper
12:28 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

Somebody has to be worried today. Heartbreaking.

JMO.

MOO some additional cell tower info or video came in.
Maybe someone that far away went over their footage and saw the truck.

Holy macaroni and cheese, ya'll.

I've not followed Gannon's case at all, this hot mess of a statement is just about the first thing I've read (Other than Tricia's header post)

It's like she scripted this from a published list of '**** guilty people say'. I am stunned.

Step 1: Thank the people who haven't yet found your child.
Step 2: Make sure that the meanies know that the victim wouldn't want you to be mean.
Step 3: Try to explain away possible evidence with creepy statement that uses the word 'because' WAY too many times.
Step 4: Make sure that your statement is as much about YOU as possible.
Step 5: Try to sound smart. Good luck with that.
Step 6: Try to sound like you and LE are super besties. Again. Good luck with that.

yeah. She did a really good job here.

Bonus points for triggering my Watts PTSD, talking about the cool shirt.

I would like to have access to her internet history.
Always a pleasure to see you on a thread, Kadoober :)

I agree with all this.

Personally I've got enough questions about the truck video at this point that I've decided to put it aside as much as possible in my head. I don't think Gannon got out of the truck, but I'm not as sure about it as I was two days ago.

HOWEVER. I'm still 100% sure that LS's Cousin It interview and her flower pot/cut foot/Sonic T-shirt statement are some of the shadiest things I have ever seen, are absolutely suspicious, and are proof that she's hiding something crucial.

I think that investigation-wise, the most notable thing that she has said in all of her totally unnecessary and very inadvisable rambling is:

"edge of the car."
Here’s what I’m thinking. It doesn’t matter if he DID get out of the truck. I still believe she disappeared him at some point. That video only points to whether it was sooner or later. I still believe we have blood evidence in the garage and some sort of other evidence regarding the side gate. I bet they also couldn’t find a single friend of his who expected him to come by that afternoon. I’m also betting they have other video evidence that pokes holes in the various idiotic statements she has made about those days.

Then there’s the possibility that the little sister has now shared some sort of disturbing information about things she saw or heard in those couple of days.

Gannon is not coming back and she’s toast whether he got out of that truck at home that afternoon or not.

So they're using probe poles, which are generally used to locate avalanche victims under the snow. In that respect, they're looking for a body. There really isn't anything else you use a probe pole for.

They're also certainly keeping an eye out for other possible evidence. Personal items, weapons, etc. With all that private property out there, they're talking to residents to get permission to search, and likely also asking if they've seen or heard anything.

But at what level of premeditation to obtain burner or visit an Internet cafe. If she was rushed, she likely had to rely on her known haunts...perhaps places she photographed and posted on FB or IG? Thinking out loud only....
That makes sense. Yes.

I'm sure LS is reading all the various FB Pages, may even be reading here. IMO, she is plugging holes in her story based on what she thinks LE has discovered and is currently investigating. Oh what a tangled web she weaves ...
A lying liar who lies.
People who harm innocent children should leave prison in a pine box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater