Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing all the details I wonder, just me thinking out loud, did someone in the neighborhood take her, hide her until the scrutiny was too much, then in the dark of night, head to the woods unseen? It makes you wonder if the deceased male lived alone that no one would report him missing too. Unless he was reported missing but it wasn't publicized.
They Were found dead in his home in the neighborhood.

After hearing all the details I wonder, just me thinking out loud, did someone in the neighborhood take her, hide her until the scrutiny was too much, then in the dark of night, head to the woods unseen? It makes you wonder if the deceased male lived alone that no one would report him missing too. Unless he was reported missing but it wasn't publicized.
upthread they said the body was found in a house? is that right? and both of them ?? wonder what was in the garbage and when the bodies were found?

If they weren't letting anyone in or out of the neighborhood, I hope that he wasn't doing an "Ariel Castro" and trying to keep her as a pet and then when he felt cornered, killed her and himself. Uggg. This poor little girl :( Thinking of her friends and family.

Prayers to all the family of precious Faye, the community and classmates. I so wish this was a different outcome. I would want to go grab my child from that school and take them home and hold them the rest of the day.

I can't imagine how she wasn't found before now, especially since they used dogs. If it was where the tape was earlier, I wonder if she could have been placed there today and the male then took his life...but how would that be if no one reported hearing gunshots and with all the LE presence? I can't imagine. I know there are other methods of suicide, but wow. Would they consider the Napa parking lot the Churchill Heights neigborhood? Why were they searching there? Possible employee?

Aaron J Martin on Twitter

Searching NAPA store and employees not allowed inside

From the link:

NAPA Auto Parts employees not allowed inside while Cayce, SC Police search for missing Faye Swetlik. Tune in now to Fox 46 for a live press conference releasing new details! @FOX46News @DAlvearFOX46 @LindsayClein

(Video)

Wonder if deceased Male is from the neighborhood or was not but was traveling on foot or drove a car there that was unattended/LE couldn't physically track down the owner but yet the car remained in the area?

So weird. So many questions. Identified or not yet I wonder?

Have any males from the area been reported missing recently?

6-year-old Faye Swetlik found dead after disappearing from front yard in Cayce, S.C.

By Kiana Miller |
Posted: Thu 10:59 AM, Feb 13, 2020 |
Updated: Thu 1:15 PM, Feb 13, 2020

Faye disappeared from the front yard of her Cayce, South Carolina home while she was playing outside after school Monday.

Her family reported her missing at 5 p.m., saying they had last seen her at 3:45 p.m.

Thursday, Faye’s body was found at the home of a man who lived in her neighborhood. A deceased male also was found, police said.

Officials said Faye's death is being treated as a homicide.

There is no danger to the community, police said.

Thursday morning, investigators were spotted going through trash cans set out in the neighborhood where she was last seen. Crews with the Lexington County and West Columbia fire departments are involved in that.

ETA: CBS/New 7 Panama City, FL (WJHG only station reporting this).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members