Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. Those cars being towed changed things, even though any scenario that involved the family, didn’t make any logical sense.

I wonder if LE suspected she was being held somewhere in the neighborhood, & tried to keep the potential kidnapper calm by acting like suspicion was being cast upon her family? A diversionary tactic?

This case just may have some bad reporting. I have noticed a lot of young reporters, maybe that is part of the challenge. I just can't believe so many are appearing to have the "scoop". I think they are just inaccurate.

I don't think it was released he was found in a house
I don't think they said it was not related
I DO know they said there is NO THREAT to public...

The article said they were both found in the deceased male's home. I hope it's not just inaccurate reporting because in a case like this it's pretty important to get the facts right! Jmo

That was not stated by LE at the presser. So unless they have insider information, I’d take that as assumptions or inaccurate reporting.

Maybe, if the article is correct, Faye was in the house, and the owner went out to the woods?
So many reasons for them to be angry - mostly just that Faye is gone. But she was also so close to home. Ugh.
This is an awful thing to say, but I hope she has been gone since shortly after she was taken. The idea of her being alone and scared and who knows what else for days in a house with her killer is too much.
That is a good point. And would make sense as to why she wasn't found in the woods before now, as I am sure they were searched before now.

I am not sure if that is "early" reporting or inaccurate. There was no release from LE where the body was found. Wow.

Well it's now saying it doesn't exist. I don't think media knows what they are doing at this point. UGHHHHH.

As usual! Trying to be the first to report and not checking the details!

For some reason, I don’t think that “deceased male” killed Faye... I just didn’t get the impression that Snellgrove was putting them together in a murder-suicide. He could have easily said “it appears” but then again he has held all information very close to his vest to maintain the integrity of the case(s). It certainly doesn’t sound like it’s going to be a simple open/shut case. I got attached to that child and now I want - need closure.

For some reason, I don’t think that “deceased male” killed Faye... I just didn’t get the impression that Snellgrove was putting them together in a murder-suicide. He could have easily said “it appears” but then again he has held all information very close to his vest to maintain the integrity of the case(s). It certainly doesn’t sound like it’s going to be a simple open/shut case. I got attached to that child and now I want - need closure.

I respectfully disagree. I think it's a "fresh" suicide, but not unrelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven