Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana Perrino on Fox News just reported that Faye's body was found along with a male body and that the neighborhood's Ring doorbells and other surveillance helped to locate Faye. Dana also said that surveillance showed that she was last seen alive when she was left at or near her front door. From this information, I am speculating that she was taken by someone in the neighborhood or even someone in her own home at the time.

JMO.
I've found no such report from Dana Perino -- including her associate Ted Williams. Can you please link.

ETA: Deposited at the doorstep was a very poor choice of words. Thanks for revising your post @Synergizer Bunny.

Authorities in South Carolina announce the discovery of Faye Marie Swetlik's body

Last edited:
This is only a guess. Maybe there was a gunshot today - perp committing suicide - which sparked the quick increase in activity and then the officer at the press conference being described as angry (as well as heartbroken) knowing that LE was very close to her the whole time and couldn't get to her in time.
And I don't understand how they could say the community is not in danger . Hopefully that is the murderer that offed himself. My opinion.

Maria Szatkowski on Twitter
Someone has placed flowers at the entrance of Churchill Heights in honor of Faye Swetlik. #PrayforFaye @abc_columbia
EQrsQ3ZXUAAPgit.jpg

3:29 PM - 13 Feb 2020

g10016.gif

Last edited:
I still don't get though how he would have completed the suicide-if this is the case. A gunshot today would have been noticed.

I'm feeling sick, giving this male any more thought at this moment. I am finished speculating about him.
He could have hung himself or overdosed or even cut his wrists, maybe we'll find out eventually.

It’s terrible and unfortunate but I don’t think there could have been any other outcome.

JMO

I saw it on television "live." I changed my original post, which will hopefully clear up any confusion.
I've found no such report from Dana Perino -- including her associate Ted Williams. Can you please link.

Authorities in South Carolina announce the discovery of Faye Marie Swetlik's body

I posted the television broadcast link and don't hear anything as you reported in your post. :eek:

ETA: Thanks for revising your post. Those words re. "deposited on doorstep" were not spoken by DP and very confusing here for a murdered child.

Last edited:
Sounds like the perpetrator took the cowardly way out.
If he did it, he saved a lot of people a lot of hard work and heartache.
But I must say, I really enjoy seeing the evidence piled up n a court room -- but the family who loves and misses her has to withstand it which must be horror and hearts breaking with grief and anger.
Again, she is safe from all that is bad now. Such a beautiful child. Human artwork.
Comfort to her family in these sad days.
<Sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member