Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone
I have been overseas nearly a year and I am desperately trying to catch up on this case. Wow so much...and so little has happened in that time! But still no closer to finding poor William. Anyway long and short, I would like to attend the Inquest which I believe is in March.
I would really appreciate all information regarding the upcoming inquest. Dates. Location. Any practical issues that may be to my advantage. Thanks.

Hello everyone
I have been overseas nearly a year and I am desperately trying to catch up on this case. Wow so much...and so little has happened in that time! But still no closer to finding poor William. Anyway long and short, I would like to attend the Inquest which I believe is in March.
I would really appreciate all information regarding the upcoming inquest. Dates. Location. Any practical issues that may be to my advantage. Thanks.
This site can be accessed from anywhere , all you need is internet ! Quite a few on here are international .

William’s foster Mum specifies a date that Savage was missing for two hours; 26 July 2017. The day he supposedly spotted the planted Spider-Man suit and the day before he allegedly reported it to police.

If PS was on the move that day, I’d like to know why he wasn’t followed.
Totally agree... and with all of those undercover operatives watching his every move.... how could the Police possibly lose him in Kendall??? Its not like its a large city...….

Last edited:
Hello everyone
9th March in Taree ….. scheduled to go for 2 weeks...….

This part that was bolded by me (BBM):

when Magistrate Ross Hudson allowed critical information relating to William’s investigation to become publicly known, and paused proceedings to ask a police witness, “has this information been provided to the Coroner?” only to hear the word “NO”,

And Morris bolded this part:

Where did Mr Savage go for two hours after he saw the Spiderman suit on the 26th July 2017.
Was this the same day they put a NPO on Cook's Statement.....??? Just trying to work out when it occurred during the trial??

Sorry I'm catching up , this whole inquest seems a waste of time, what have they been hiding in closed court? is now what I'd like to know.............
Don't give hope...… Maybe the next 2 weeks will be a "humdinger' ?? Lets hope so....
Maybe now that the Magistrate has let Police Info out to the Public …. The Coroner may too???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave