Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they needed a fresh scent for the dogs?
my son is a K9 officer and there can be several reasons for them to collect other scents, first some dogs are trained to scent by air, some by ground (sweat from the bottom of feet scent)…...also if they had scents from Gannon but then decided to go a different route and use scent from TS, say they thought maybe she carried Gannon then they might want her scent also.....there could be several reasons.

My head is hurting and I think I'm not processing, so any help is appreciated.
Are they saying they came, let the dogs go in the house, and then left? Like in the same cars they drove up in? Or different? Or are the dogs still there?
I'm not usually this dense.
Sorry. Migraine is kicking me today.
Someone from the neighborhood posted a pic on social media saying LE is taking the bloodhound house to house at LR.

my son is a K9 officer and there can be several reasons for them to collect other scents, first some dogs are trained to scent by air, some by ground (sweat from the bottom of feet scent)…...also if they had scents from Gannon but then decided to go a different route and use scent from TS, say they thought maybe she carried Gannon then they might want her scent also.....there could be several reasons.
Interesting. I hope they find him soon.

About GPS---I saw show on IDchannel the other night about a body that was located in the desert, after LE followed suspect's GPS data.

Even though the GPS data is 'exacting', the searchers still had to search large swaths of land, because even though they knew the exact route the driver took, they didn't know at which point he disposed of the evidence.

So they spent a few days at a location where the car was stopped for 33 minutes, down a dirt side road, off the highway. They didn't find anything.

A week later, a smaller search group went to another location, off a dirt road, where the car was only stopped for about 11 minutes. And they found a very shallow grave and they remains.

So even if you have the GPS data, you don't always know exactly where to look. JMO

This is interesting because I was actually just wondering that this morning. What if the perp discarded whatever the police are looking for a mile away from the location they are searching, and then drove down the road and turned around? Would GPS be able to pinpoint a stop, even if it was for just a short moment?

The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hour ago

Overnight, this page has been inundated with comments and messages from various people interested in finding Gannon. As you can see, some of the comments on previous posts *may be from Gannon’s stepmom, who is embattled in a social media showdown to prove her innocence. This comes from credible sources.

Although we received multiple reports that her phone pinged in the area, and there’s undoubtedly much reason to search the area, this page has received multiple requests from “concerned citizens” about why and what the teams are searching for.

That said, free to reference previous posts and engage with the commenters, as it’s become clear that Suspect #1 may be posting here. Perhaps this will be over soon, prayers for Gannon’s safe return. #gannonstrong

The Palmer Lake Herald

ETA: The newspaper published one of her comments. Attached below.
Yikes...there's absolutely no way to confirm that someone named "Lee Marie" posting on social media is actually TS. I would be careful with this one.

IMO
Often, there is some truth in every statement. Maybe SM was trying to set up a situation where she could say Gannon ran away.
She accused him of damaging the carpet. Proof of a reason he would run away.
He stays home with a stomach ache. Probably injuries she caused or he really was ill and she had a plan to get rid of him.
Monday, She could have told him he was going to meet up with his mom or his moms friend. Maybe told him he had to go with his mom due to the carpet incident.
She alluded to him checking the gate as if waiting for someone. Trying to convince us he had a plan to meet someone.
Monday, she puts his items in the truck and tells him they are going to meet his mom or friend.
She has spoken with a nurse regarding his stomach and could easily give the child medication stating she was told to by the nurse. Maybe ODs him and he accepts the meds thinking the nurse said to do it.
She overdoses him and goes in a store to wait it out. Not sure what she would use. Maybe household poison.
She drives him to a secluded area and leaves him, stating his ride will be there soon. He has his bag(s) and gets out of truck to wait or is so drugged, she gets him out.
She could have pushed him down the ravine knowing he will not be able to get up again if drugged.

When confronted with his whereabouts, she would be ready to use the excuse of him wanting to run away because of carpet damage (she has the video to prove) and heading for his mom’s (his stuff is gone) His personal items in the bag she carries to the truck. Don’t know if those bags made it back to the house.

She did not count on anyone seeing them leave Monday. When confronted, she padded her excuse with the gate lies. Trying to make us think he left on his own accord. She mentions the mom in case she has to cover for dropping him off someplace. She may try to say he asked to be dropped off at that spot so he could meet his mom or friend.

The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hour ago

Overnight, this page has been inundated with comments and messages from various people interested in finding Gannon. As you can see, some of the comments on previous posts *may be from Gannon’s stepmom, who is embattled in a social media showdown to prove her innocence. This comes from credible sources.

Although we received multiple reports that her phone pinged in the area, and there’s undoubtedly much reason to search the area, this page has received multiple requests from “concerned citizens” about why and what the teams are searching for.

That said, free to reference previous posts and engage with the commenters, as it’s become clear that Suspect #1 may be posting here. Perhaps this will be over soon, prayers for Gannon’s safe return. #gannonstrong

The Palmer Lake Herald

ETA: The newspaper published one of her comments. Attached below.

I saw that comment last night and actually thought that it sounded just like a comment we had here yesterday.

Right. Enough to issue a statement!
I also never got approved. But I was honest with thinking she was guilty. I was sure that wouldn’t foot but tried it anyway.
I said that in our country we are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That was as close as I could go!
Hopefully TS is shi**ing herself. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member