Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the best giggle I've had today!!!

"What does that even mean? Gannon cut his foot because there are a lot of tools? That's like saying "I bumped my head because there are a lot of trees." IOW why wouldn't she simply say he cut his foot on a tool AS left lying on the floor - which also doesn't make any sense BTW - or whatever the hell she meant."

She basically did though, didn't she? "Because Al does woodworking there."

IMO, it's all about making sure to blame Al, not Tecia, because Tecia seems to have a major endemic problem accepting blame for anything.

Overnight, I realized my wish for Gannon’s miracle would not come true. My day has been a somber one. I feel the let down and depression. I hurt. I hurt for Gannon and his family. This must be agonizing torture for them. I can’t keep the tears in my eyes from falling. I believed he might be alive. The high path to low was so sudden. I feel lost..

{{{hugs}}}

Your hope and optimism are so inspiring.

After action reports are only shared with other members and LE when appropriate. No photographs shared with the public. Local TV news once tried to film me following tracks, so I stuck my finger up my nose, they shut the camera off, then they yelled at me until LE came and got them away...and off the subjects tracks. The days before live feed. The film never aired.
BBM Hah, how awesome of you Trackergd and thank you for your service!

Now I'm curious and this is IMO... I'm sorry if I am allowed to put out a theory but...

Did she use something to cut him up in the garage?
I believe if she did, as heinous as that idea is, the crime scene techs would have found evidence of that long before now.
So no, I don't think she did.

I do think it's possible she hit him with something though, or he was pushed and fell onto something.
I don't like to think it and I don't like to post it at all, but it's certainly possible.

After action reports are only shared with other members and LE when appropriate. No photographs shared with the public. Local TV news once tried to film me following tracks, so I stuck my finger up my nose, they shut the camera off, then they yelled at me until LE came and got them away...and off the subjects tracks. The days before live feed. The film never aired.

Tracker, every time I read your posts (in this thread and others), I want to tell you how amazing I think you are. I just realized that I don't think I ever have. Your dedication and expertise is nothing short of extraordinary, and I always appreciate your perspective.

Thank you so much for sharing your insight, and thank you for the outstanding job you have done for 50+ years to help bring the families of victims some peace of mind. MOO (but one I feel is shared by many).

Now I'm curious and this is IMO... I'm sorry if I am allowed to put out a theory but...

You mean you believe that the shadow on the return was him? Or that the child getting into the truck was not him? Or that she cut him up in the garage after his sister was home from school?

Overnight, I realized my wish for Gannon’s miracle would not come true. My day has been a somber one. I feel the let down and depression. I hurt. I hurt for Gannon and his family. This must be agonizing torture for them. I can’t keep the tears in my eyes from falling. I believed he might be alive. The high path to low was so sudden. I feel lost..

I am right there with you. I catch myself starting to cry and have to tamp it down, then praying for a miracle.
I want answers, but most of all, a miracle.

It is possible, of course. BUT, if she had done, it would have been after the 2.30pm return apparently alone, and before the 6.55pm 911 call..
It would have been very difficult, if not impossible, to complete that task without leaving monumental quantities of evidence for police to find when they responded to her call.
He was seen leaving with her at 10.13am on the day he went missing, he walked, reportedly slowly or sluggishly, depending on what you read to her 4wd.
She reversed 4wd up close to the house in a possible attempt to obscure his entry. It didn't work for her though because he was seen on neighbor's cctv.
Welcome to Websleuths.

If she did, she’d be in cuffs right now. That’s messy, and would leave plenty of forensic evidence.

That’s not the biggest problem with that theory though. That video seems to show Gannon leaving alive, and never returning.

Even if he did return, there still wouldn’t be enough time to pull that off, and then go out again before calling law enforcement.

It just doesn’t work.

I rarely post, but have been following this case every day. Tonight my heart is hurting for Albert. I was just sitting here realizing how awful (doesn’t even feel like an appropriate word to describe it) it must be for him tonight with Landon and their daughter having returned home and to be in that house without his family.

The stark contrast of the hustle and bustle of a household with a teen, preteen, a little, and a wife to his current reality is one I cannot imagine. I’m sure he has family and friends there with him and know they are doing their best to help him through this nightmare, but as a parent myself, putting myself in his shoes breaks my heart. Not knowing where your child is, knowing the efforts strangers are putting forth daily to help and not being able to do anything much yourself to assist would be extremely hard. And then the total mindf**k of how it all came to probably be...

Sorry for the ramble, just wanted to put my thoughts out there for Albert and sweet Gannon and pray the SAR team has success this weekend to bring some since of relief or closure to Gannon’s family and the rest of the world that is watching and praying for answers. Most of all my thoughts are with Albert and Landon tonight as I know they are hoping and wishing harder than anyone for answers.

Is there a reason for the denial in these press conferences?
At what level of miracle would a child still be alive, in sub twenty degree temperatures for 19 days?
It's just a standard statement. Until actual evidence tells them person is no longer alive. Body, massive amount of blood beyond survival etc. etc.

I rarely post, but have been following this case every day. Tonight my heart is hurting for Albert. I was just sitting here realizing how awful (doesn’t even feel like an appropriate word to describe it) it must be for him tonight with Landon and their daughter having returned home and to be in that house without his family.

The stark contrast of the hustle and bustle of a household with a teen, preteen, a little, and a wife to his current reality is one I cannot imagine. I’m sure he has family and friends there with him and know they are doing their best to help him through this nightmare, but as a parent myself, putting myself in his shoes breaks my heart. Not knowing where your child is, knowing the efforts strangers are putting forth daily to help and not being able to do anything much yourself to assist would be extremely hard. And then the total mindf**k of how it all came to probably be...

Sorry for the ramble, just wanted to put my thoughts out there for Albert and sweet Gannon and pray the SAR team has success this weekend to bring some since of relief or closure to Gannon’s family and the rest of the world that is watching and praying for answers. Most of all my thoughts are with Albert and Landon tonight as I know they are hoping and wishing harder than anyone for answers.

How do you know they went back to SC?

Nah. I'm gonna step into this one and say this -- a SAR person who talks or posts about mission-related information, including photos, is not long for SAR. That is completely unacceptable. SAR mission data is considered sensitive LE info, it's one of the first things you learn.

Good on you for this statement and sticking to it.

IMO, it’s crucial that LE trust the SAR teams that they call on. There’s a reason some get called more than others -TRUST. I could rant for days....

We all want to hold out hope. {{{Hugs}}}

Sheriff's Office Update on the Gannon Stauch Case

I may be overthinking, but the wording.....

Snip's from yesterday's SO update

The goal remains to find Gannon and bring him home safely.

RSFF (Respectfully Snipped For Focus):

I actually place the emphasis on a different part of LE's statement there.

For me, it reads like this:

"The goal remains to find Gannon and bring him home safely."

There's a world of difference b/t goals and expectations.

Goals are results people want to achieve.

Expectations are results people believe will be achieved.

LE continues to say that finding and bringing GS home safely remains their goal.

What LE hasn't said is that it's their expectation that they'll bring him home safely.

LE doesn't expect that's going to be how this ends.

I don't, either.

But I really, really admire LE immensely for their tenacious, tireless efforts on Gannon's behalf.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member