Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigation centers on Lori, asking her to see the children, and Lori lied to the police repeatedly. Alex's ex wife states Lori was always crazy.

Lori talked to people about kids, and Lori said she was "done" with JJ. Now, discussing selling the service dog. People were told several lies to different people about Tylee.

Talking that the children are dead, that Tylee knew too much and possibly said to much. Or the "Doomsday" religion issue. Acting on the belief that death is a better existence.

I missed the Dateline. There are 5+ different versions of dateline to choose from "on-demand" and I tried saving as many as I could just in case, but I got confused and none of them were the right ones.

It looks to me like watching it online won't be an option until sometimes between a couple hours from now and tomorrow sometime.

I am trying to recall other things that I saw/heard (I was slightly distracted by a phone call during some parts of the episode), so please correct me if I misheard the following:

It was a couple of weeks between LE being alerted to at least JJ "being missing" and when they actually showed up to do a welfare check. WHY wait several weeks to check the welfare status of a child??

They say that Lori and Chad came back to Rexburg, ID after their marriage. Back to the Woodcock's, found address in Idaho, because Lori was still charging items on Amazon, they found the receipts on Charles's gmail account.

Then, the police did a "well check" on JJ, were sent on goose chase. Police came back, Chad and Lori were gone. And now, Tammy's death is considered suspicious.

I wonder what items she was purchasing?

Now, back to Arizona, talking to police Department in Arizona. Discussing the insurance policy, that the beneficiary had changed. Lori was not happy to find out that she did not get any money.

Alex was the center, that Alex did all of the "dirty work" for Lori. Apparently, Zulema is a friend of Lori's, in the Prepper group. And Zulema married Alex, December 12th, 911 call regarding Alex's death. Autopsy, pending labs, with extended toxicology results.

All of the circumstances together, there is a problem. Time to talk to Lori and Chad Daybell.

I am trying to recall other things that I saw/heard (I was slightly distracted by a phone call during some parts of the episode), so please correct me if I misheard the following:

It was a couple of weeks between LE being alerted to at least JJ "being missing" and when they actually showed up to do a welfare check. WHY wait several weeks to check the welfare status of a child??
I heard the same thing and thought the same thing. Why did they wait so long?

And yet they reportedly (not from Dateline, but another story) had been talking to the neighbor at least a few days before the reported welfare check which has had me wondering what their thinking was before (or whether the neighbor had the timing confused or something).

Dateline received a tip, Lori and Chad were in Hawaii, in hiding. Lori did not talk to her old friends in Kauai. Dateline was told not to spook Lori and Chad.

The police knew that Lori and Chad were in Hawaii, no indication of the children any place.

Hmm, side note, Nate is looking very spiffy, new hairstyle.

Not enough information to arrest Lori, all they have is that she has lied to LEO.

Commercial

Decided to take his new wife's last name, I see. Got to be pretty unusual. Did he think police won't find him with a new last name?
Trying to elude police investigation? Trying to escape the past? Or maybe trying to distance himself from the Cox family name? Was it a cultural thing from his wife's side that the man must change his last name to that of the bride?

Whatever the case it's another weird thread in a bizzare tapestry of strange events. I don't even think the likes of Salvador Dali could come up with a mind melting paranormal reflection of strange oddities and gobbledygook painting that would accurately depict what is going on in this case if they tried! How does one even come up with this stuff?!? :confused:

I agree it’s odd, he doesn’t seem progressive...what would be the point? I guess he only got to use his new name for a couple of weeks. MOO

I am sure he intended to get more use out of the name considering he didn't know he only had two weeks left to live.

Excuse me while I shed a tear for the poor fella...;):rolleyes:o_O:D

Chad and Lori met by police at resort, discussion of online supporters of Chad and Lori. The fact that they have not been charged with crimes, or arrested means that they are not guilty.

Apparently, Chad and Lori purchased tickets to Mexico. For two. Lori continues with "No comment". Tuesday, January 28th.

Deadline, January 30th, Lori is "No Show" in Idaho with the children. Three days later, the couple attended church, Lori told people that there is media hype about her. The attorney statement.

Now, a big development...commercial. They are going to discuss storage unit.

Totally. Just within a 20 Miles radius there would be seemingly endless possibilities not to mention if you widened the radius even a little or a lot. Add a 4x4 Jeep Wrangler into the mix and I would think it would be like finding a needle in a haystack unless they have some gps or other information to narrow it way down. MOO
I think he killed them somewhere remote and left them there or dragged them someplace by foot to hide them. If I’m right, he probably picked a spot that they wouldn’t question when he pulled over. A scenic overlook for instance. Or some place where they’d camped, fished, hunted or picnicked before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member