Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right at the end of the video ( 2:16) she says the spokesperson for EPCSO says they have several POI.

'Anything I Can Do To Help': Drone Pilot Helps Search For Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch
Thanks so much. I hadn’t heard this news. The spokesperson just gave me strength to power through the day. We are getting closer by the day. I too have a few hypothetical POI. I strongly feel LS is not alone in her deception. I think this is another suspected reasoning in LE’s cautionary methodology to apply charges. Yesterday, I was thinking to myself - I think I’m turning into a conspiracy nut that people so often make fun of. It’s because of this back of my mind theory - that I did select Palmer Lake and Recreation Nature Park adding in the area along the golf course and dog walking park as my best guess as to where they would find Gannon. If not hidden near the area, I found access to the lake if he was placed in water. There are creeks all along the trails. Santa Fe Trail has a Greenland link off county line road is in area of access to parking lot. All the math and characters worked. One of my hypothetical theories involved one of the homes in the gated park area where they began the search. I think it’s possibly connected through the Fountain Valley News and Real Estate Office for military housing listings. I hypothetically connected to a third party, perhaps someone in the neighborhood or family member was an ally of LS. The Fountain Valley news is the location and office where the initial missing report was published. imo
Eta: My hypothesis ended with a live Gannon. I am so wrong. No treasure at the end of the rainbow I’m afraid. I’m trying to hold on until the next big EPCSO press conference.
upload_2020-2-15_5-35-35.png

Last edited:
I'm doubting SM has a bandage on her hand . I think it is the style of her hoodie , there is fashion styles that the cuff comes down over the hand with a thumb hole cut out out of cuff . My daughter had them in her teenage years and I recognise where cuff covers the hand .
We discussed that several threads back. @Osi put up several photographs, close-ups which clearly showed a bandaid under the sleeve detail.

You can, but not a ton. You get basic stuff like being able to play games together or to add friends, but nothing more unless you're using an external app. The Switch has voice chat, but it's on a phone app for example. Anything too important would likely be on another device if the Switch is involved at all.

Which is super annoying to me for a lot of reasons lol. I heard the app was wack and I never bothered with it

Are the poles used in the search for them to get through the snow to see if the dirt underneath was recently dug up? That thought makes me so worried for Gannon. I could hear someone saying something about "yeah , I feel it" in the video of them out in the field the other day. Just been wondering what he could feel?

I would just like to add that I have/had smaller boys. There has and always be little boo boos. I can think of more occasions than I can count that I have put them up on the hood, the trunk, the box of the pickup, the side of the pickup.

I'm not defending her in any way at all..... just saying it does happen maybe more than some would think.

Yes,but did you call any of those places the "edge" ?, I have done the same with my boys but I wouldnt say edge I would say bonnet,or boot or he leant on the bumper etc. Its her wording that makes it odd IMO

Last edited:
Are the poles used in the search for them to get through the snow to see if the dirt underneath was recently dug up? That thought makes me so worried for Gannon. I could hear someone saying something about "yeah , I feel it" in the video of them out in the field the other day. Just been wondering what he could feel?
here's a link describing function of avalanche probes
Avalanche.org » Probe

I keep thinking about that last statement from TS and I wonder if he hurt his foot when she made him stay in the garage overnight or even for a few hours, just a theory on my part. I have recently heard of this sort of abuse in other cases. If she didn't let him come into the house after (and if) she became angry with him, he could have hurt himself and likely would have suffered from the effects of the cold and isolation. If that happened Sunday night, it may explain his sluggish appearance while walking to the truck as seen on the neighbor's video. I don't trust the timeline laid out by TS and I think everything she mentioned was just in order to explain away possible evidence, but she does place him in the garage and receiving an injury there. Just a theory. I am praying for Gannon and hoping for resolution for his family today. JMO
Edited to add 'just a theory on my part," and JMO.

Last edited:
I was wondering similar thoughts. I researched the pole methods yesterday and found a most common use was to search for avalanche victims - dead or alive. I read that some victims can survive up to 15 to 30 minutes in the snow once an air pocket is developed. I’ve given up on a live Gannon for preparation. I didn’t think about ground hits. This is where the weather comes into play. The snow. If he is buried beneath the ground covered in snow, would the perp likely to have been aware of predicted snowfall. I know they want to find a hit on something beneath the snow. This is the mission for SAR. Systematically searching so carefully and tenaciously for any evidence of Gannon’s disappearance. I know what these brave searchers will feel like the moment they do find a body. You search and search and search and search for what you are not prepared to find.

Yes,but did you call any of those places the "edge" ?, I have done the same with my boys but I wouldnt say edge I would say bonnet,or boot or he leant on the bumper etc. Its her wording that makes it odd IMO

And I think one would hesitate to set an 11 yr old boy on the boot, bonnet, hood or truck of a car.

The foot thing is yet another after thought lie IMO.

And think, if you had to patch up a cut from a tool that I’m ASSUMING is preemptive to describe blood somewhere in the garage/car, why would she throw that in? Is she gearing for more than a few droplets? Because if so, a cut foot on a tool that has enough impact on a child’s walk/tracking of blood, why would he not go to an urgent care? I’m probably over thinking things but a wound from a dirty metal tool would prompt a tetanus shot & some of that weird extra strength neosporin. IMO

It’s early in the AM and I just thought of myself cutting my foot on a filing cabinet at work and my friends sister stepping on a nail(or some other metal shard) that ended up relatively infected. Maybe it’s my hypochondria and that I’m not personally a mom. But I would want to treat a metal tool cut with extra care.

JMO

Nothing new so far...
Crews use shovels, long poles at wooded property while searching for Gannon Stauch
Snipped
DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) -- The search continued Friday for the 11-year-old El Paso County boy who went missing more than two weeks ago.

FOX31 and Channel 2 reporter Nicole Fierro was at the site of the search for Gannon Stauch along South Perry Park Road in Douglas County early Friday afternoon. She saw search and rescue crews teaming up with FBI response teams, using shovels and "very long poles" to poke through dense snow and wooded private property.

Can kids communicate with others using their switch?

I know my kids used to text from their iPods, years ago. And they could chat w/friends from their game boxes, like the Nintendo. So I wonder if Switch has a way to message friends....
Yes you can. I just woke my son up to double check but I was pretty sure. He said yes, the same way they would communicate over the PS4. They plug the headphones in to the switch and talk to each other while gaming.

Yes you can. I just woke my son up to double check but I was pretty sure. He said yes, the same way they would communicate over the PS4. They plug the headphones in to the switch and talk to each other while gaming.

Not all games support voice chat though and you still need your phone for the app as well as the subscription. I don't play online with the Switch for the awful communication issues

I keep thinking about that last statement from TS and I wonder if he hurt his foot when she made him stay in the garage overnight or even for a few hours, just a theory on my part. I have recently heard of this sort of abuse in other cases. If she didn't let him come into the house after (and if) she became angry with him, he could have hurt himself and likely would have suffered from the effects of the cold and isolation. If that happened Sunday night, it may explain his sluggish appearance while walking to the truck as seen on the neighbor's video. I don't trust the timeline laid out by TS and I think everything she mentioned was just in order to explain away possible evidence, but she does place him in the garage and receiving an injury there. Just a theory. I am praying for Gannon and hoping for resolution for his family today. JMO
Edited to add 'just a theory on my part," and JMO.

Personally I don't think anything unusual happened Saturday night at all. And the next day they all went on a nice family hike. The critical time period came after the hike on Sunday.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member