Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google the sounds a paintball gun makes and the sound a gun with a silencer makes (it's not silent). They sound similar IMO.
RSBM

We know AC has a .45 handgun. On Youtube there is a video of someone comparing the sounds of a .45 handgun with silencer to a paintball gun. In his words "a supressed .45 is about the same noise level of a paintball gun." He then fires the .45 and the paintball gun over and over. I cannot distinguish much difference. Not sure if I can link a YouTube video here but it isn't hard to find.

IMO Alex's and Melani's quick marriages could have been a part of their cult's belief system to gather hand picked cult couples that wold survive the apocalypse. Lori and Chad "saved" those people in exchange for blind loyalty.
If so it didn't work in case of Alex, since he was dead less than 2 weeks later.

Based on Lori’s friend in the Dateline episode, Lori views death as a simple movement through a doorway, so she wouldn’t feel upset for orchestrating anyone’s death, as she is so confident about everyone’s status on the “other side”.
BBM. Seeing things that are "beyond the veil" was Chad's speciality, so it's likely that she got those ideas from him.

More then likely why she suddenly went to Hawaii in the first place!! The plan probably failed for some reason, so onto plan B. MOO
MOO - When Lori was in Hawaii with her friend, Charles was filing the divorce proceedings and, unknown to her, changing his life insurance beneficiary. She needed her relationship with Charles to be publicly positive if she was going to successfully move on with insurance money and a new husband after Charles unfortunate, and certainly unplanned untimely death. (Insert massive sarcasm)

Lori views death as a simple movement through a doorway? For others, I presume. I notice she herself is in no hurry to go through the doorway.
In her crazy ramblings to Charles she once claimed that she was a god and as such immortal.

Yes, I'd hoped that they'd have someone like you on to talk about the changes in him over recent years.
Out of concern for inadvertently hurting Tammy’s children, parents, siblings and more, I am really ok with not being interviewed. If there were any chance that I could help recover the missing children alive, I would be all over that. It deeply saddens me to believe that is most likely not possible.

I have a problem with the idea of needing to be married to a believer. If LV and CD think they are gods or will be leaders of the chosen 144,000 or whatever it is they believe regarding the end of days, are they really going to give a hoot about these drive-through marriages? Surely they don't hold value for the marriage license issued by the state of Nevada because Nevada will be gone soon. The certainly have no religious regard for a justice of the peace.

Times like these I feel we are trying to apply logic where logic doesn't live. MOO
LDS belief dictates that only marriages made in the temple are “sealed for time and all eternity”. That is the highest standard of marriage. All other legal marriages are only for “time”, or this life. Certainly the marriage ceremony that Chad and Lori had on the beach in Kawai was not in line with their original LDS belief system, if they still held on to it (which I believe they demonstrably do not). So, all of these quick ceremonies probably aren’t trying to serve any religious purpose. IMO.

I’m so glad to see someone else bring up the sunglasses! I don’t think I have ever been so put-off just at the sight of someone... her constant smug look, smiling and laughing on the body cam footage from when Charles was killed. But, while we were watching the Dateline episode last night, I actually commented to my husband, “Does this woman EVER remove her sunglasses?” Aside from a couple of photos, they seem to be permanently affixed to her face. To spite how “made for the movies” this absolutely bizarre case is, it didn’t seem to gain quite as much traction with MSM as other cases like Gannon Stauch. I first started following it back in December after a short article on CNN about JJ and Tylee being missing. I would check every couple of days afterwards, and new info was sparsely reported on. Hopefully, the Dateline special will make more people aware, put the pressure on those involved, and people will start talking. Fingers crossed!
She and Miss Anthony appear to have attended cotillion together. Every time I see that blue bathing suit I think of the blue dress.

I have a problem with the idea of needing to be married to a believer. If LV and CD think they are gods or will be leaders of the chosen 144,000 or whatever it is they believe regarding the end of days, are they really going to give a hoot about these drive-through marriages? Surely they don't hold value for the marriage license issued by the state of Nevada because Nevada will be gone soon. The certainly have no religious regard for a justice of the peace.

Times like these I feel we are trying to apply logic where logic doesn't live. MOO

In the LDS church doctrine, you can’t go to the highest level of heaven without being married by law and sealed in the temple. My understanding of this group that can’t be named and of Chad and Loris beliefs is that the LDS church today is not lead by the right people or that they are not receiving revelation from God like people like Chad, Lori or JR are. But this group (and Chad and Lori) do believe basic church doctrine as outlined in the scriptures like having to be married in order to reach that highest level of glory. Sure they are disregarding the sealed in the temple aspect but these people already believe they are above the organized church so why bother with it? IMO these marriages were definitely religiously motivated because they are prepping for the ends of time.

Also something I have been thinking of is the comments about it being easier for the kids to be dead before the end of times. This would certainly be true for J.J. as he wouldn’t turn 8 and be baptized until May. Age 8 is the age of accountability for sin in LDS doctrine so J.J. would still be free of sin at age 7

I personally can surmise that Lori at least is possibly reading here and hopefully she has read the reaction to the Dateline story on their Facebook page. (only because she was "caught" checking in on JJ's school's site) MOO
I wonder how the folks in the church on the island are going to be towards her & Chad after this show. You know I bet almost all the folks on that island watched it last night and now have the big picture that was missing before!!
The number one comment after the show was "why aren't they in jail?"
Up until she violated the court order to produce her children, theres nothing she can be put in jail for unless they are keeping evidence concealed from us. Which may be the case and it may because they are building a larger case against multiple people and dont want to tip their hand yet. In some sspects the attention this case is getting may be counterproductive. Those involved may be covering their tracks better thsn they would of if they thought they were flying under the radar.
Imo its very suspicious that the autopsy results are not released yet. If they died of natural causes i think we would know that by now.

RE: Lori as a fitness instructor. Did she possibly teach Zumba classes? Tammy was doing a Zumba class and a clogging class at the time of her death. Is it possible Lori really did get a "job" teaching one of those classes in Rexburg? Could Lori have gotten close to Tammy that way? As a fitness instructor, she could have recommended certain supplements or even given a "sample" of something for Tammy to try. Speculation only.

Months ago, whenever I first heard Tammy was doing Zumba, I looked through Zumba leader profiles to see if Lori had one. I saw one that could be Lori but I couldn't be sure if it was her (it was before we had very many photos of Lori). I can no longer find the profile I was looking at previously. @diggndeeperstill did you ever look for a Zumba profile for Lori? I'm not sure if that type of thing could be searched with the "wayback machine" to find it if a profile was removed or made private? Zumba Fitness - Classes, Apparel, DVD's and Trainings
This is a brilliant catch! It is going to be tedious to find a connection but there are enough boots on the ground in Rexburg to check it out!

You make a very good point. Nothing about this case mskes much sense to me.

In the LDS church doctrine, you can’t go to the highest level of heaven without being married by law and sealed in the temple. My understanding of this group that can’t be named and of Chad and Loris beliefs is that the LDS church today is not lead by the right people or that they are not receiving revelation from God like people like Chad, Lori or JR are. But this group (and Chad and Lori) do believe basic church doctrine as outlined in the scriptures like having to be married in order to reach that highest level of glory. Sure they are disregarding the sealed in the temple aspect but these people already believe they are above the organized church so why bother with it? IMO these marriages were definitely religiously motivated because they are prepping for the ends of time.
I see your point, but do think that as they are so out of touch with reality, and seemingly able to create any truth that they desire, they believe that they are not only “above the organized church”, but also above the laws of the land. Much like the old Looney Toons cartoons, I think these people have long ago walked over the cliff of reality, and if they look down, they would realize they are standing in the air, right before they plummet to their doom (and perhaps just reward?). IMO

ETA - clearly if Chad and / or Lori believe they are gods, they could officiate, for themselves and others, any spiritual ceremony they believe is required, marriage or otherwise. This is why I don’t think any of the marriages are for spiritual purposes, though they may be to help other semi-followers to not question their actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member