Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! The "father" of my sister's children lives outside the states in an island country I will not name. The one time he showed interest in seeing them, he was the one that dropped the ball because he had to sign off on their passage. I cannot imagine that the CT courts, given the acrimonious divorce, would clear those kids to leave the US with FD.

But remember the whole line of thinking that had he just got them in his possession, even just the oldest two, he would have used (and had access to) very unconventional methods from there on out.

But remember the whole line of thinking that had he just got them in his possession, even just the oldest two, he would have used (and had access to) very unconventional methods from there on out.
Yes. Fd did NOT follow the law. He could have flown them out (he had a pilot friend, no?) or used other means illegally.

But worse than that, their lives would have been in danger with him. He proved that by taking his own life, which was sad, but could have been much worse had the kids been with him.

Yes. Fd did NOT follow the law. He could have flown them out (he had a pilot friend, no?) or used other means illegally.

But worse than that, their lives would have been in danger with him. He proved that by taking his own life, which was sad, but could have been much worse had the kids been with him.

Exactly.

Yep, FD said to his kids that everyone "has their limits". I cannot think of a bigger insult after killing their mother. JMO.

A loving parent will go to the ends of the Earth to protect their children, it’s instinctive. But all this guy could muster up was “sorry kiddos but I’d rather be dead than go to prison for killing your Mom.” Nice legacy you left for your kids, “Dad”.

This looks like a good opportunity to move to a new thread, i will post a link in few minutes, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie