Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

IMO, if TS had nothing to do with GS' having gone missing she may have believed BM had something to do with it, which would explain her initial display of 'hatred'.

When SM later released her written statement it seems she no longer believed BM was involved (maybe because LE had other ideas) and, therefore, SM altered her approach entirely.

There are circumstantial elements that seem to point either to SM's possible guilt or to a someone else's possible guilt but, when consolidated in to one package of 'evidence' (for lack of a better word at this point) the elements lean more toward the former.

Coincidences occur every day, maybe that's what we see in this case but it has been difficult to separate coincidence from factual relevance. IOW, maybe GS' bleeding foot has absolutely nothing to do with his having gone missing; it is possible.

Again, this is MOO so, YMMV.

You're right. Anything is possible. However; the person who claims to be the last to see Gannon cannot give an accurate account of events leading to his disappearance. She sent LE on a wild goose chase when she reported that Gannon ran away, wasting valuable time. When LE announced they were changing the status from runaway to missing/endangered, she suddenly changed her story to "someone picked him up".

I don't think we will ever know the full (and truthful) story about the events leading to Gannon's disappearance. The last person who saw him can't seem to (correctly) remember. Or chooses to be dishonest.

I have every confidence LE will be able to piece things together and bring Gannon home. I believe we will see charges in this case- and the person(s) responsible will pay dearly for their actions. Moo

In those words? Not that I'm aware of. But a simple search for Xfinity surveillance cameras will give you a great selection of reviews and samples of the quality of their cams, and you can judge the quality for yourself. We have a member here who shared from his system, same one as the neighbor, and the video/audio quality was top notch.

I did an experiment for my own curiosity and played a video of my Ring cam side by side to a copy of that same video, and hands down, the original copy is literally crystal clear, but the video of the video, taken with my phone, leaves out a ton of detail. Granted I have a different system, but I think the results are likely very similar.

jmo

Well I hope it's more clear than what we have seen. I just hadn't seen it stated in social media that there was a crystal clean version and I was wondering if I had missed something. I haven't seen many of these cameras with crystal clear images and image quality can differ depending on different factors. If the camera was set up properly, what the FPS setting was on, lighting etc. I'm very skeptical though - I can't tell you how many times as a graphic designer I've been sent a blurry image/graphic/vector and told to just "enhance" like they do on whatever CSI show is currently on. Oy vey. I really hope a higher quality recording exists.

(Edit: left out an "s")

PHEW!!! I'm all caught up after after my nights sleep. Quite a few pages to go through so was hoping to see more solid news!! I was curious what the timeline would be regarding an arrest if Gannon is sadly not recovered. It seems in the Fotis Dulos case it took around 7 months before an arrest was made and it seems as if LE knew he was involved pretty much from day 1.They also found the blood in her garage on the same day she was reported missing. It seems it was a Patrick Frazee was arrested pretty quickly about a month after i think. But ofcourse that was because of KK's co-operation and information!! I feel TS's arrest is imminent, I can't help but wonder how quickly though?? Any thoughts???
MMO
Oh, Thank you to everyone helping those of us in other countries keep up properly with the twiiter/news reports, it is very much appreciated

PHEW!!! I'm all caught up after after my nights sleep. Quite a few pages to go through so was hoping to see more solid news!! I was curious what the timeline would be regarding an arrest if Gannon is sadly not recovered. It seems in the Fotis Dulos case it took around 7 months before an arrest was made and it seems as if LE knew he was involved pretty much from day 1.They also found the blood in her garage on the same day she was reported missing. It seems it was a Patrick Frazee was arrested pretty quickly about a month after i think. But ofcourse that was because of KK's co-operation and information!! I feel TS's arrest is imminent, I can't help but wonder how quickly though?? Any thoughts???
MMO
Oh, Thank you to everyone helping those of us in other countries keep up properly with the twiiter/news reports, it is very much appreciated
There’s really no way of knowing, as every case is different.

I think it all comes down to how quickly law enforcement is able to recover Gannon’s body.

We know that Dan May has no problem pushing forward without a body, but he had the goods in the Kelsey Berreth case (overwhelming evidence and a cooperating witness). Here, we don’t know the strength of the case at this point (I do think it’s strong).

My impression based on these highly focused searches, is that law enforcement does have a good idea of where Gannon’s body is. I think his recovery is only a matter of time.

When that happens, I think an arrest will follow in short order.

There’s really no way of knowing, as every case is different.

I think it all comes down to how quickly law enforcement is able to recover Gannon’s body.

We know that Dan May has no problem pushing forward without a body, but he had the goods in the Kelsey Berreth case (overwhelming evidence and a cooperating witness). Here, we don’t know the strength of the case at this point (I do think it’s strong).

My impression based on these highly focused searches, is that law enforcement does have a good idea of where Gannon’s body is. I think his recovery is only a matter of time.

When that happens, I think an arrest will follow in short order.
Yes I think so too. My mind keeps wondering off to the Stepmum in Kyron Horman's case but I have to keep reminding myself that technology is more precise these days such as GPS etc and there was not enough time to bury/burn telling evidence in little Gannon's case IMO

I would like to see the “microphone” in question again. If anyone has the link would you please repost. I don’t know much of anything about devices like this but after a quick google search they do make handheld metal detectors that look similar to a microphone. In my opinion it would be painstaking work to use something this small so it could very well just be a microphone. Would they even allow news crews to get this close to searchers?

Brandon Thompson on Twitter

Read on down, someone ask the question, and the reporter responded.

Yes I think so too. My mind keeps wondering off to the Stepmum in Kyron Horman's case but I have to keep reminding myself that technology is more precise these days such as GPS etc and there was not enough time to bury/burn telling evidence in little Gannon's case IMO
Yeah, I don’t foresee this being anything like that either.

She says he walked to a friend’s house, yet he never made it home from their car ride. If he did make it home, it still doesn’t make sense that he wasn’t spotted on that alleged walk.

Physical evidence was found in the house, atleast if you believe she was trying to explain that away with her latest bizarre statement (I definitely do).

Law enforcement is focusing in on specific areas, some 40 miles away from the home. There is clearly a reason for that, and I think it’s either related to phone data or GPS on her vehicle.

And speaking of her phone, I’ll bet that has a story to tell itself (google searches, text messages, etc).

On top of that, I think her daughters can fill in a lot of gaps. I’m sure there are other witnesses, and more footage that can help as well.

This won’t be an enduring mystery, as there’s just too much there.

She didn’t have a lot of time, and she’s not as smart as she thinks she is.

I’m confused by the neighbours footage! If G is seen walking to the car and getting in does that mean he is not injured at that point! If that’s the case why would blood be in the garage on a tool. Why mention he cut his foot on Saturday, but we see him on Monday morning. If SM is responsible, did she keep him home from school to intentionally disappear him, or did some kind of accident happen.
Hope G comes home soon
MOO

I’m confused by the neighbours footage! If G is seen walking to the car and getting in does that mean he is not injured at that point! If that’s the case why would blood be in the garage on a tool. Why mention he cut his foot on Saturday, but we see him on Monday morning. If SM is responsible, did she keep him home from school to intentionally disappear him, or did some kind of accident happen.
Hope G comes home soon
MOO
Those are good questions....Here is my theory.

In my opinion, he never cut his foot on Saturday night. He wouldn't have gone on a big hike in that rocky park the next morning, if so.

She made up that story, IMO, because she knows LE probably found blood evidence in the garage and maybe trailing out towards the side gate and garbage cans.

I think that blood was spilled on Sunday evening. ...so much emotional chaos and upset that was going on that night . And Gannon was very upset.

She kept him home from school Monday. And he did seem to be walking very slowly when he was seen going to the truck Monday morning. Was he injured, sick, sad, ...I don't know. But it appears to be the last time anyone, other than StepMom, has seen him.

My guess is that she badly injured him on Sunday night. Not a fatal injury. But if he had wounds , bruises or internal injuries, she would have been arrested the next day, if anyone saw those injuries.

If so, she would have lost her teaching credentials, lost custody of her daughter and stepdaughter, and lost her husband. And likely been arrested as well....

She could not allow any of that to happen.... She felt she had NO CHOICE but to make him disappear. JMO

Last edited:
Those are good questions....Here is my theory.

In my opinion, he never cut his foot on Saturday night. He wouldn't have gone on a big hike in that rocky park the next morning, if so.

She made up that story, IMO, because she knows LE probably found blood evidence in the garage and maybe trailing out towards the side gate and garbage cans.

I think that blood was spilled on Sunday evening. ...so much emotional chaos and upset that was going on that night . And Gannon was very upset.

She kept him home from school Monday. And he did seem to be walking very slowly when he was seen going to the truck Monday morning. Was he injured, sick, sad, ...I don't know. But it appears to be the last time anyone, other than StepMom, has seen him.

My guess is that she badly injured him on Sunday night. Not a fatal injury. But if he had wounds , bruises or internal injuries, she would have been arrested the next day, if anyone saw those injuries.

If so, she would have lost her teaching credentials, lost custody of her daughter and stepdaughter, and lost her husband. And likely been arrested as well....

She could not allow any of that to happen.... She felt she had NO CHOICE but to make him disappear. JMO

".......I think that blood was spilled on Sunday evening........."
If true both daughters were home. Wouldn't Dad allowed L.E. to question the little sister? She would have to had known.

If true both daughters were home. Wouldn't Dad allowed L.E. to question the little sister? She would have to had known.

TS could have isolated Gannon, told the girls he was being punished and had to stay in his room. They may have realized something was up, but maybe not specifics.

jmo

IMO, Sunday night was the start of horrifying events, that then carried over to Monday.

I believe Saturday was fine, even Sunday afternoon during the hike, no big deal. IMO, when Gannon got in that truck Monday morning, he was never coming back.

I also wonder if Gannon sometimes wet the bed.

Last edited:
Hope G comes home soon
MOO
Just because he is walking doesn't mean he's not injured.

Even the owner of the video was concerned about "how" GS was walking.

I speculate if Gannon was injured badly Sunday evening, fear alone could prevent a daughter from saying anything, in particular if THEY have been abused in the past, and even more so when they realize Gannon is GONE the next day. That'd be a pretty good reason to keep one's mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288