Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t spent much time thinking about the doctored license plate since May, but occasionally wondered why it was never picked up on a license plate reader anywhere between Farmington and New Canaan (or anywhere else, for that matter, that we know of). But last night, my police captain friend came over for dinner, and I asked him how this could be. He doesn't know how they do things in CT (he’s in NY), but he told me that in NY, the patrolman/trooper would set the parameters himself, based on what he is looking for that day. For example, he might set the reader to pick up only stolen cars and unregistered vehicles. He also suggested that if tape was used to alter the plate, it is possible (but he wasn’t sure) that the reader could not read it, because the tape wasn’t raised in some places where it sat flush against the plate. It may matter less now because Fd is dead, but I bring it up only because we don’t know which vehicle it was used on, or who drove that vehicle.
Very interesting! Have thought about this as well. Thank you for this insight. FS obviously wanted that plate gone, and he took extra care to discard it (in a box in a storm drain), whereas he even threw out bloody items in the regular trash.

Moo on the altered license plate. It seems FD didn’t consider bus cameras, home cameras, or even Albany St cameras etc being able to pick up a license plate number, so why have an altered plate. Unless that car, or cars it was used on, did travel somewhere that FD KNEW there was a camera that would see it. So where could that car have traveled that he’d want that altered plate to be on a car? That he didn’t want that car to be seen and tied to him? And he needed to get rid of ASAP that same Albany St disposal trip.

I can picture him saying "AC we can finally be together, but you must help me. I am being framed for murder. ...It is all so crazy... I cannot leave my house." Maybe he used to see her on his way to FL for his water ski trips. He could have presented MT and JD as his tormentors. Alternatively, maybe he introduced her to MT and JD and she did handle some of the money so she thought she was being a good investment advisor and helping him out. We know that what was inside FD's head was crazy because even he had to bail out. IMO

Do we know if AC went back to NC? No charges for her? Imagine her head is reeling, IMO.
I predicted at very beginning that there were more sidepieces than just MT. I remember an interview with one of JD friends saying there were multiple affairs before MT. I'm sure he was not faithful to MT either. I was also wondering how many times he stopped in to see AC on way to FL or maybe even met up with her somewhere else. Also, since FD actually had MT working in the FORE office while JD still lived there, not a stretch to think that AC was around while MT was there. I do not think that AC top priority was being a good investment advisor. I think her priority was something else:D MOO.

Moo on the altered license plate. It seems FD didn’t consider bus cameras, home cameras, or even Albany St cameras etc being able to pick up a license plate number, so why have an altered plate. Unless that car, or cars it was used on, did travel somewhere that FD KNEW there was a camera that would see it. So where could that car have traveled that he’d want that altered plate to be on a car? That he didn’t want that car to be seen and tied to him? And he needed to get rid of ASAP that same Albany St disposal trip.
Not only where he might have known cameras were, but for which vehicle the plates were placed on...which may tie accomplices to this, hence conspiracy to commit murder charge(s).

As all of us, eagerly awaiting more info.

Last edited:

What’s interesting to me is that whoever used the plate either did not know about LPRs, or knew it couldn’t or wouldn’t be read-or, as you said, did not care if it was read.

Did anyone pick up on the second installment of the AirMail articles how FD set his alarm for 4:20 (or 40) and then got up - that he had spent his night apart from his paramour? I thought that was odd and conflicting with what we do know (or think we know).
I did .. was that made up ?
Author isn’t LE , did he have a “source “.

I picked that up also but there is no public info to support that. I think that may just have been poorly worded. Parts of the article were weird. LE would know where FD phone was the entire time leading up to the murder. If FD had spent the night at MS, he likely would have left the phone at 4JC overnight and MT would had to have been the one turning off the alarm at 4:21. Also, the lie from MT finally saying she had in fact not seen FD that morning: hard to believe that the 4:20 alarm did not wake her up as well. I would like to know how many times in the past FD was awoken by an alarm at 4:20. Doesn't seem likely very often. MOO.
So wondering if FD slept in his New Canaan spec house after the picnic giving him plenty of time to set up his staging for the surprise attack and having no worries about heavy traffic getting in the way of his timeline.....
ABM:
MT could easily have set the alarm on his phone and answered it. It was already discussed he probably use burner phones. Makes more sense he was down in New Canaan. I have a hard time believing he came back to Farmington to sleep and then back down it is not close, and morning traffic is unpredictable .....

Last edited:
So wondering if FD slept in his New Canaan spec house after the picnic giving him plenty of time to set up his staging for the surprise attack and having no worries about heavy traffic getting in the way of his timeline.....
ABM:
MT could easily have set the alarm on his phone and answered it. It was already discussed he probably use burner phones. Makes more sense he was down in New Canaan. I have a hard time believing he came back to Farmington to sleep and then back down it is not close, and morning traffic is unpredictable .....
The Toyota was recorded leaving MS at 5:35AM on 5/24. IMO, the Toyota was left at MS the night of 5/23.
upload_2020-2-16_9-55-3.png
ETA: It is definitely possible FD stayed at MS. Surveillance will likely tell. The AW only stated the movement of the Toyota. More info will come out.

Last edited:
Well said! What is also "impossible to understand" is Anna Curry's motivation to support her long time "friend" FD (financially & emotionally)? Baffles me to no end. Why step into such a mess, unless he was threatening to take his life and her loyalty to a friend, any friend, would be to stop everything and support them. IDK. Hmmm.

NP told the press at one time in the fall that family is with him in response to Fd being alone. IMO, NP wanted to be sure that someone was staying with Fd at all times to help keep his emotions in check. AC may have been the last person the family and NP called on to support Fd in their absence. NP knew that Fd required "sitting" to keep him from acting irrationally which may explain NP's guilt over Fd's death.

I picked that up also but there is no public info to support that. I think that may just have been poorly worded. Parts of the article were weird. LE would know where FD phone was the entire time leading up to the murder. If FD had spent the night at MS, he likely would have left the phone at 4JC overnight and MT would had to have been the one turning off the alarm at 4:21. Also, the lie from MT finally saying she had in fact not seen FD that morning: hard to believe that the 4:20 alarm did not wake her up as well. I would like to know how many times in the past FD was awoken by an alarm at 4:20. Doesn't seem likely very often. MOO.

Not sure where he stayed on the 23rd....but I think Fd was a regular early riser. JFd mentions in her blogs that he was up showering at 4:30 in the morning and would wake her. And, if MT was partying on the 23rd, she may have slept through his alarm...just another thought.

This has always bothered me from JS (along with other things). In this same interview, he makes comment of the AW but then goes on to say he never read it.

“There isn’t one word in that multi-page arrest warrant suggesting that any conspiracy is alleged to have either hatched, formed or been carried out anywhere other than in either Farmington, I guess East Granby is mentioned, Avon and Hartford,” he said.
He pointed to the fact that he hasn’t read the warrant or received evidence from the state.

New Attorney For Michelle Troconis Speaks Out About the Dulos Case

ABM:
This theory is interesting but per AWs EE truck (presumably FD driving) was seen on traffic cameras traveling south on the Merritt near Fairfield approx 5:30 am the morning of the crime, this would place him at home that morning because he would have no reason to be in Fairfield if he had stayed across town in New Canaan.

NP told the press at one time in the fall that family is with him in response to Fd being alone. IMO, NP wanted to be sure that someone was staying with Fd at all times to help keep his emotions in check. AC may have been the last person the family and NP called on to support Fd in their absence. NP knew that Fd required "sitting" to keep him from acting irrationally which may explain NP's guilt over Fd's death.
FD. A 50+ years old toddler removing a memorial. I still can't buy the idea that NP has guilt over FD death. I think he is a Narc and they really don't have guilt. They just shift the blame onto others and wallow in the fact that somebody had the nerve to mess up their life. Just like Jennifer messed up FD life by even existing. All her fault. I would have to see a heartfelt statement that NP acknowledges that his actions or lack thereof contributed to FD suicide. Anyway, I don't hold anyone responsible for the suicide. That is 100% on FD. He started on this road when he married for money and the road ended on 5/24. I would like to have seen him face justice in a courtroom but I think in other aspects, that innocents involved will be better off in the long run. MOO.

Well said! What is also "impossible to understand" is Anna Curry's motivation to support her long time "friend" FD (financially & emotionally)? Baffles me to no end. Why step into such a mess, unless he was threatening to take his life and her loyalty to a friend, any friend, would be to stop everything and support them. IDK. Hmmm.

$$$$$$$$ from money laundering, I predict. MOO MOO.

I highly doubt Anna’s willingness to help was a selfless expression of her loyalty. If it were, Fotis wouldn't have thanked her, selfish taker that he was. He would have assumed she gave money to him because he was all that. It takes far more than being a friend to get a thank you from Fotis. MOO.

I don’t think he had time to love bomb her to that extent. He probably lust-for-money plus you-were-always-the -hottest-no-matter-who-I-lived-with-or-married bombed her. (I’m not assuming there were no “benefits” to this business relationship-she may have liked feeling attractive, but I don’t think love or lust was the basis. I am also not assuming they hadn’t “seen” each other over the years of both of his marriages. Could be, given his personality.)

Anna had to either have been paid or expected to be paid; she was part some some laundering. If he was all that much fun to be around, maybe that was part of the profit, but I don’t buy she took a $$$ loss or intended to on this relationship. MOO-and rather speculative.

Her acts were illegal themselves and/or helping Fotis et. al. do something illegal. MOO.

I imagine her acts were illegal based on Fotis’ entreaty have LE to leave her alone. Helping a friend or giving a friend a lot of money, including as a sucker for “love,” is not illegal. If LE felt their arrangements were on the up and up, Fotis wouldn’t have mentioned leaving her alone.

This has always bothered me from JS (along with other things). In this same interview, he makes comment of the AW but then goes on to say he never read it.

“There isn’t one word in that multi-page arrest warrant suggesting that any conspiracy is alleged to have either hatched, formed or been carried out anywhere other than in either Farmington, I guess East Granby is mentioned, Avon and Hartford,” he said.
He pointed to the fact that he hasn’t read the warrant or received evidence from the state.

New Attorney For Michelle Troconis Speaks Out About the Dulos Case

I think JS was referring to the discovery the attorneys and the judge get to see regarding the AW. It is not all the states evidence, but it is more than we have. For example, Pattis couldn’t stop talking about having DVDs of blurry images. He had them well before the public. Bowman had more info than just the warrants, and the formal way to transfer that info is by state to new attorney, not attorney to attorney.

I didn’t understand Schoenhorn to say he hadn’t read the warrants. I understood he hadn’t read or had not yet had all of the supporting evidence that he was going to have at this point from the State.

Last edited:
@Alathea from prior thread:

AlatheaWell-Known Member

Then add psychopath to both descriptions of FD and MT.
Thank you for this comment, @spaz1959.

If it's so hard dealing with 5 kids, why didn't Jennifer flip out? She was with them almost all the time - he was not.

I must be the only one of this opinion, but this article does NOT see life from Jennifer's point of view at all.
  • Life was not a prison for him. That's absurd! He took off all the time. He went wherever he wanted, on the Farber money. "Fotis began to disappear for days, then weeks at a time." No. He had been gone for weeks from long before the 5th child!
  • Fd had affairs long before the 5th child.
  • Not everyone with 5 kids runs off and has affairs, let alone murdering the spouse.
  • Fd basically stalked Jennifer and then "ran into her" while he was still married.
  • Jennifer didn't try to trap him with the last baby, as implied.
  • Jennifer was the one trying to make a romantic relationship work even with the kids. He had already 'checked out' long before. He was always looking for someone else.
  • Fd is the one who wanted lots of kids, though she loved them all dearly.
  • Jennifer didn't want to move up to that area. He did. She was sad to move.
So many more details were only from the male point of view. Very odd.

The details of the area are excellent. But it's not a real estate ad!

This article normalizes his behavior in a most offensive way.
Thank you, agreed. Thought everyone was having a wine tasting party!

$$$$$$$$ from money laundering, I predict. MOO MOO.

I highly doubt Anna’s willingness to help was a selfless expression of her loyalty. If it were, Fotis wouldn't have thanked her, selfish taker that he was. He would have assumed she gave money to him because he was all that. It takes far more than being a friend to get a thank you from Fotis. MOO.

I don’t think he had time to love bomb her to that extent. He probably lust-for-money plus you-were-always-the -hottest-no-matter-who-I-lived-with-or-married bombed her. (I’m not assuming there were no “benefits” to this business relationship-she may have liked feeling attractive, but I don’t think love or lust was the basis. I am also not assuming they hadn’t “seen” each other over the years of both of his marriages. Could be, given his personality.)

Anna had to either have been paid or expected to be paid; she was part some some laundering. If he was all that much fun to be around, maybe that was part of the profit, but I don’t buy she took a $$$ loss or intended to on this relationship. MOO-and rather speculative.

Her acts were illegal themselves and/or helping Fotis et. al. do something illegal. MOO.

I imagine her acts were illegal based on Fotis’ entreaty have LE to leave her alone. Helping a friend or giving a friend a lot of money, including as a sucker for “love,” is not illegal. If LE felt their arrangements were on the up and up, Fotis wouldn’t have mentioned leaving her alone.
Well, sadly these woman JD, MT and AC had a type as well, and FD was it. I do believe that only MT really saw FD. They were 2 peas in a pod. IMO.

Bringing over from last thread:
The SW details a number of cell phone dump requests for key times in the investigation and I thought these were interesting as a starting point:

Day prior to JFd Murder:
5/23/19 9:53PM EST until 10:23 PM EST 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT
5/23/19 10:10PM EST until 10:40PM EST 585 Middle Road, Farmington, CT

Day of JFd Murder:
5/24/19
7:01AM EST until 7:30am EST 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington
1:20PM EST until 1:50PM EST 80 MS, Farmington
2:15Pm EST until 2:45PM EST 190 Old Farms Road, Avon
2:30PM EST until 3:00PM EST 193 Birch Street, Bristol
7:11PM EST until 7:41PM EST 26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford

190 Old Farms Road, Avon
Avon Self Storage
Avon Self Storage, Climate Controlled Storage Farmington Central CT – Serving the Farmington Valley of central Connecticut

193 Birch Street, Brisol (cannot find physical location - perhaps this is a reference to adjacent Pine Lake Park area? IDK)

26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford, CT

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford

Our Places | EDENS | EDENS

Without it being too much of a pain in the neck, could you explain what your thoughts are? All of the addresses are starting to blurr together for me.

@enelram from prior thread:

MT is still in a WORLD OF HURT.
Now that we know KM has been offered a plea
deal in some of his criminal charges related to
his divorce but they're holding off for finaliziing
it til they work out the conspiracy charges in the
JFD case, this leaves MT in a very weak position.
My hunch is now that FD is gone, LE no longer is looking for info against him to bring a stronger case to trial.
So that leaves mT and KM hanging in the wind.
There's no love lost on MT due to her time-wasting and lack of co-operation and continued lies and alibi fabrication. She's very much in the hot seat now.
The state wants someone to be punished if found guilty now that FD is gone. From the AW it seems LE has a lot more on mT.
So if they pursue a case against her, they'd like
to use KM to strengthen their case.

Also IME, in some areas there's a great deal of effort made not to charge attorneys with serious crimes that would jeopardize their careers and ability to earn a living. It may not be right but it happens. Many times I've watched this play out.
So I believe the state is planning to cut a super deal w/ KM to testify against MT and hopefully send her up the creek.
So KM is in limbo right now. If he cleans up his alcohol habit, testifies against MT, he gets
time served and a slap on the wrist, and goes
on his merry way.
MT is left, all alone, to take the brunt of the charges and it sounds like LE thinks they can make the charges stick.
Things are not looking too good for MT right now.
She's in a bad, bad spot.
I truly hope your correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members