Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting! Have thought about this as well. Thank you for this insight. FS obviously wanted that plate gone, and he took extra care to discard it (in a box in a storm drain), whereas he even threw out bloody items in the regular trash.
Even though FD is dead, we must not forget MT is not. She was in the vehicle, and IMO involved in everything . For all we know, it was her idea about the plates and tape.

And upcoming court dates re murder:

2/20 - KM
3/3 - Fd
3/20 - MT

and if someone wants to post the dates of the probate stuff, etc. - please do - and I will make notes in summaries. TIA! :)

A note on the probate. About a week ago the CT SOTS's list of unclaimed properties, Ctbiglist.com, still showed one for "Footis Dulos". Now it's gone. The last I looked (mos. ago?) there were two for Jennifer Dulos. When I looked about a week ago and today, those were gone. So did the PC appointed administrator claim the one for FD? But who claimed the ones for JFD? And would it have been as POA or Executor (though probate wasn't opened for her)?

Without it being too much of a pain in the neck, could you explain what your thoughts are? All of the addresses are starting to blurr together for me.

I think we have all been trying to figure out a more precise timeline for Fd/MT and KM. Its been hard to do with precision because of the way the AWs have purposefully IMO masked the information. Its also been tricky because there were multiple vehicles being moved back and forth between location and we have 3 and possibly more people involved.

IMO its still not clear if there were 1 or 2 people in the Welles Garage or more specifically in NC on the murder date? Fd was in garage by all accounts per AW1-3 but we don't have timelines for either MT or KM. What were MT and KM doing on 5/23-5/25? Frankly I don't think we know much other than the date stamped items in the AWs for MT as she seemed incapable of telling the truth about much in terms of her timeline IMO.

Day prior to Murder Date - evening of the supposed "Dinner Party at 4Jx".
Who might have come to 4Jx to speak with Fd? Was this person at the Dinner Party or Not? Was the purpose of this cell dump to verify all the people who were at the Party such that their statements could be taken?

What is at 585 Middle Road and why be there around 10:10-10:40pm?

On the murder date, LE is tracking cell phones (we don't know whose but can assume MT, Fd and KM etc.) at very specific locations and times.

Why would any of these folks go to Avon Self Storage 2:15-2:45pm?

Was the body held there or were supplies kept there that were needed for clean up? Were other clean up items stored there?

Why 193 Birch Street, Bristol 2:30-3:00pm - doesn't appear to be a physical address but rather possibly a cell tower covering the area?

Who was here in this area and Why? Was the cell dump request to cover the adjacent Park or did someone visit someone that lived in the area? If so, why? Could the body be in the park or could the body have been given to someone in this area for disposal or removal?

Why 26 Crossroads Plaza Area? 7:11-7:41pm Why this area? Go to bank? Pick up food, coffee or supplies? Go Grocery shopping? Meet someone? More disposal of crime scene materials? I would think that cameras would be everywhere so what could have been seen?

Still trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together so if you have any ideas for any of these addresses it would help.

And upcoming court dates re murder:

2/20 - KM
3/3 - Fd
3/20 - MT

and if someone wants to post the dates of the probate stuff, etc. - please do - and I will make notes in summaries. TIA! :)

A note on the probate. About a week ago the CT SOTS's list of unclaimed properties, Ctbiglist.com, still showed one for "Footis Dulos". Now it's gone. The last I looked (mos. ago?) there were two for Jennifer Dulos. When I looked about a week ago and today, those were gone. So did the PC appointed administrator claim the one for FD? But who claimed the ones for JFD? And would it have been as POA or Executor (though probate wasn't opened for her)?

Without it being too much of a pain in the neck, could you explain what your thoughts are? All of the addresses are starting to blurr together for me.

I think we have all been trying to figure out a more precise timeline for Fd/MT and KM. Its been hard to do with precision because of the way the AWs have purposefully IMO masked the information. Its also been tricky because there were multiple vehicles being moved back and forth between location and we have 3 and possibly more people involved.

IMO its still not clear if there were 1 or 2 people in the Welles Garage or more specifically in NC on the murder date? Fd was in garage by all accounts per AW1-3 but we don't have timelines for either MT or KM. What were MT and KM doing on 5/23-5/25? Frankly I don't think we know much other than the date stamped items in the AWs for MT as she seemed incapable of telling the truth about much in terms of her timeline IMO.

Who might have come to 4Jx to speak with Fd? Was this person at the Dinner Party or Not? Was the purpose of this cell dump to verify all the people who were at the Party such that their statements could be taken?

On the murder date, LE is tracking cell phones (we don't know whose but can assume MT, Fd and KM etc.) at very specific locations and times.

Was the body held there or were supplies kept there that were needed for clean up? Were other clean up items stored there?

Why 193 Birch Street, Bristol 2:30-3:00pm - doesn't appear to be a physical address but rather possibly a cell tower covering the area?

Who was here in this area and Why? Was the cell dump request to cover the adjacent Park or did someone visit someone that lived in the area? If so, why? Could the body be in the park or could the body have been given to someone in this area for disposal or removal?

Why 26 Crossroads Plaza Area? 7:11-7:41pm Why this area? Go to bank? Pick up food, coffee or supplies? Go Grocery shopping? Meet someone? More disposal of crime scene materials? I would think that cameras would be everywhere so what could have been seen?

Still trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together so if you have any ideas for any of these addresses it would help.

Was the self-storage large enough tor a truck to pull in and do a body transfer?

Attorney’s deal in rape case pending ‘discussions’ in Jennifer Dulos homicide

Quotes from article:

A judge said Friday an attorney accused of sexually assaulting his wife has been offered a deal that’s pending “discussions” in the Jennifer Dulos homicide case.

Kent Mawhinney, who is accused of helping Fotis Dulos in the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, has been offered a plea deal in the sexual assault and violation of a protective order cases related to alleged incidents involving his own wife, Judge Laura F. Baldini said.

The terms of the potential deal were not revealed in court and the judge said it could be held up pending “discussions” in the Jennifer Dulos case. It was the first time the two cases were mentioned together.

Thank you! Nearby 585 Middle Rd is South Rd Playground? Not enough time to go to playground I don't think. I'm sure Jennifer brought the kids there at sometime to play. I need to get a CT map, I'm just to visual. I keep thinking about what JD said about FD revenge fantasies. Would his revenge fantasy for her be very specific for her? I don't know. Trying to think like twisted FD.

Here are some thoughts on KM from looking at AW3.

KMs name was listed in the alibi scripts. Yet when KM first met with LE, on 6/9, he did not go by the alibi script, since he denied there was a pre-arranged meeting at 4JC and denied seeing either FD or MT that day.
This first meeting with LE on 6/9 took place while FD was still in jail and hadn’t bonded out yet. This was shortly after MTs second interview with LE.
We should be thinking about the timing of MT and KM interviews with the idea/question that MT and KM could have been communicating with each other about what they told LE, or not. From some of the timing and statements, it seems like KM may already have decided to “sell out” early on, and protect only himself, since he so strongly denied seeing FD on 5/24 while Mt was insisting she did. But KM must have had a lot to need to protect since his answers were vague and contradictory as stated in the AW. And then the whole thing about the concussion and why he replaced his phone.

On KMs second meeting with LE, which took place at the end of June 6/25 and shortly after the grave was first reported to and initially investigated by E. Granby police (not JD investigation LE which was later in August) KM admitted there was a prearranged meeting. Both interviews, KM denied seeing FD OR MT on 5/24. But he did have that odd unsolicited answer about “why would I direct anyone to answer a phone” which is what MT reported.
This second interview was the day that LE announced they had finished searching MIRA.

KM phone pinged at the Gun club on 3/29 in the afternoon for about 30 minutes. And then again on 5/31 at 11 pm the night Albany was in the news and FD/MT were taken for DNA by LE.
The incident where a man with a gas can and crow bar was reported stalking at KM STBX house and she called police saying someone was “coming to get her” (video recently in MSM) was on 4/15.

Who dug the grave and when? Unlikely the grave the hunting buddies stumbled on 5/18 was prepped all the way back in March or April, it would be filled with water with all the rain. KM must just have been scoping it out then. The buddy reported he had gone back on 5/22, 4 days later, and found it filled with water and the bags of lime gone. FD had contacted KM STBX on 5/19-21 to try to lure her to his “sex pad”.
Was it incredible timing that the hunting buddies stumbled on a freshly dug grave with the lime and tarp on 5/18? Since only 4 days later it was filled with rain and bags of lime gone? If it filled with rain in just 4 days and the bags of lime were gone it would be hard to believe that when they saw it on the 18th it had been there very long. And someone must have gone back there in those 4 days to remove the bags of lime.

Did KM dig the grave himself? If they have records going back to March, they must be able to see if he was there late some night. Why would the March date be in the AW and not another date? Did KM not take his phone when he went to dig the grave? Is KM physically capable of digging that grave? Did someone else dig it? FD? A hired accomplice? And when? When was the lime and tarp placed there?
Was this grave part of the STBX plan that FD was tying to engineer the days before JD disappeared, or related to JD? If the bags of lime were removed by 5/22 then likely not part of JD setup which took place on 5/24. Unless FD had been planning JD attack for the prior Friday 5/17. But that is unlikely because he needed JD attack to coincide with his child custody weekend which was the 24th.

This week it was reported that KM may be cutting a plea deal over the charges in the STBX case. How does KMs March visit to the gun club, two weeks later the gas can crow bar man incident at STBX home in April, and May FD sex pad plot the week of JDs disappearance into the plea deal? Is the STBX rape case all that distinct? Or was this an ongoing plan that involved both FD and KM wives?

Thank you! Nearby 585 Middle Rd is South Rd Playground? Not enough time to go to playground I don't think. I'm sure Jennifer brought the kids there at sometime to play. I need to get a CT map, I'm just to visual. I keep thinking about what JD said about FD revenge fantasies. Would his revenge fantasy for her be very specific for her? I don't know. Trying to think like twisted FD.

@spaz1959 here is the map for you to see!

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

The disappearance of Jennifer Dulos: podcast explores the search and what's followed

Now a podcast is looking at the search for Jennifer Dulos and what happened in the wake of her disappearance. The VAULT Studios podcast True Crime Chronicles will talk about the investigation with Goldman in an episode that will be available Monday.

You can download and subscribe to "True Crime Chronicles" on any podcast platform, including Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher and Apple Podcasts. You also can listen to the latest episode in the player below when it is released on Monday.

Goldman remembered that as the evidence seemed to mount against Fotis, FOX61's journalists focused on keeping an open mind.

“All of us were saying, ‘What if he didn’t do it?’" he said. "You know, then you don’t want to make this guy look like a criminal if he’s not one.”

But in early January 2020, Fotis was arrested at his home in Farmington and charged with murder, conspiracy murder and kidnapping. His girlfriend and a close associate were also arrested in connection to the case.

And then, on Jan. 28, 2020, Fotis Dulos was found slumped in his vehicle inside the garage of his home. He died two days later.

Will address the individual addresses shortly
but for now I have a hunch on why LE is so
vague in the AW's on many details that would tie things together:
I believe this is simply LE's strategy to use the
blank spots in the timelines of especially MT
and KM for future leverage when trying to
force a plea deal.
LE is not showing their total hand. But in individual interviews with either one, they can
let the accused "think" they know the whole story. Then see what accused tells them to fill in the blanks. is this just normal SOP when
dealing with multiple perps?
does LE really have ALL the answers to these
vacant spots in the timeline?
Do they know 'what' was purpose of going to Birch St., Bristol? What percentage of the timeline and the reason for those locations is
now definitely known by LE?
How much more involvement by KM is known by LE? Is LE still somewhat 'protecting' the local atty. from future incarceration because they want him to be the one to rat on mT?
And do they just want to be able to give him a light sentence so he can go on and live his life
w/ a relatively clear criminal history, get his law license un-suspended and live happily ever after?
If LE told the public all the evil things KM may
have done, LE couldn't very well let him off on a light sentence, could they?
So far all we know for sure is KM's phone pinged in the area of the 'grave' site on the private hunting club land. Did he hire out the grave digging? Did KM prep the site himself?
Not much for conspiracy that we've been told.
I wonder why not?

Investigators found no evidence that the body of Jennifer Dulos was at a Hartford trash plant after an [URL='https://www.ctinsider.com/local/stamfordadvocate/article/Jennifer-Dulos-case-There-are-still-14026085.php']extensive search that lasted nearly three weeks last spring, according to the lead prosecutor in the case of the death and disappearance of the New Canaan mother.

“We didn’t find any evidence of that,” Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said in an interview Friday on WPLR’s Chaz & AJ show.
priority.

“That has been our No. 1 focus since Jennifer went missing back in May,” Colangelo said in the radio interview. “We’ve unturned every stone that we possibly could, we’re still looking.”

It was the first extensive interview Colangelo has given on the case since his request for a gag order in the case was granted in September. The gag order, which the defense has appealed to the state Supreme Court to overturn, prohibits anyone involved, including witnesses, from speaking publicly about the case.

Colangelo was the state’s attorney in charge of the Judicial District of Stamford and Norwalk when Jennifer Dulos was reporting missing on May 24. He was appointed chief state’s attorney, overseeing the Division of Criminal Justice, on Jan. 30 — the same day Fotis Dulos died from an apparent suicide.
Colangelo said he was with attorney Kevin Smith, one of the members of the Dulos defense team, when Farmington police found the 52-year-old inside his running SUV in the garage of his home on Jan. 28. Colangelo and Smith were waiting for Dulos at the Stamford courthouse for an emergency bond hearing where a judge could have sent him back to jail.

It was “real sad,” Colangelo said. “I was sitting with Kevin Smith when it was happening in real life.”

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/Prosecutor-No-evidence-of-Jennifer-Dulos-15060730.php[/URL]

Interesting that Colangelo would do a radio interview on a pending case with a gag order still in place. Is it possible the gag order died with FD ? He made no mention of the gag order - unless I missed it.
He states the body was not found at MIRA, that they are still looking for it and that the bicycle was in the back of the Tacoma on the return trip to Farmington. Said that if he did not think he could prove the crimes he would not have made the charges. Also a bit surprising to me he seemed to indicate that although there is more video and dna evidence than what is in the warrants, most info is already included in those warrants. Also when asked if anybody else is involved, other than those charged, he did not rule it out. He said something like “ it is still an active investigation and we will see where it takes us”.

The Bristol address is the one that confuses me the most.

Avon we've at least heard that supposedly there was a meeting to return something, but I'm curious - what time? When did school get out for MT's daughter? Wouldn't the meeting have been earlier if it was part of MT's alibi?

This address in Bristol is about 15 minutes from 80MS, farther if coming straight from the Avon address. This is the only mention we've seen of Bristol. What reason would LE have early on to have requested cell tower in this area? I don't recall any searches anywhere near here.

@alkalai13 from prior thread:

Since it's been mentioned what a ghost town Bishop's Corner can be at night, I will say that Starbucks is usually also dead on a Friday around 7. Crown Market next door closes early for Shabbat, so the parking lot behind the building is pretty deserted.

Not sure why the Crossroads Plaza address is used for the cell tower SW though. Also not sure if 26 actually corresponds to a business or not.
All the cell tower dump makes sense except for Bristol. Hutchs pond address is included as well as the Starbucks MT said FD wanted to go to. And that’s right there on Albany ave. That plaza address you guys keep talking about is wheee the trash dump started

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member